Dark Circles Method for Deformed bones fuckers

brutalmog

brutalmog

Banned
Depends on the cause:

• If due to poor circulation/bad sleep, then a vasoconstrictor such as topical caffeine may help (the ordinary and the Inkey list have products)
  • If due to allergies or seasonal allergies, treating those can help
  • If due to genetics and is an excess of pigment, retinol and tyrosinase inhibitors like Vitamin Cor alpha arbutin can help. Look for products specifically formulated for the eye area to prevent irritation. Inkey list retinol eye cream is great. Filler can also help, but comes with risks.
  • If due to bone structure / shadowing accentuating it; not much u can do. Concealer makeup. Maybe filler.

(Kei) It depends what you mean by eyebags

Do you mean actual eyebags Or dark circles?

If it's eyebags then... you can't really do anything abt it but ppl find that eating sodium before bed makes their eyebags (and other parts of their face) more puffy. You can dry to de-puff with a cold (not freezing) spoon, but you can't get rid of them. If it's dark circles, you need to know the cause/type. The three main causes are vasculature, bone structure, and hyperpigmentation.

To find out the type + how to "treat" (you can't really treat it but these can help improve the appearance of it a bit)

• Vasculature: shows up as tiny veins + caffeine (bc it's a vasoconstrictor) or retinoids (thicken the skin, making the veins less visible)
  • Hyperpigmentation: put a light source in front of your face, if the dark circles are still there then it's hyperpigmentation + vitamin c or retinoids (brightens the undereye area); mica (reflects light to make it look less dark)
  • Bone structure/shadowing: put a light source in front of your face, if the dark circles disappear then it's bone structure + ha (can plump out the skin) or retinoids (promote collagen production) or mica (reflect light making it look less sunken in)

Also keep in mind that you can have more than one of these in conjunction. You can also have these in conjunction with eyebags.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, PseudoMaxxer and CarrotMaxxer
no mention of infraorbital rim implants?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
infraorbital rim implant is a surgery

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and PseudoMaxxer
softmax btw

it’s been 6 years that im hesitating between implant and fat graft

Depends on the cause:

• If due to poor circulation/bad sleep, then a vasoconstrictor such as topical caffeine may help (the ordinary and the Inkey list have products)
  • If due to allergies or seasonal allergies, treating those can help
  • If due to genetics and is an excess of pigment, retinol and tyrosinase inhibitors like Vitamin Cor alpha arbutin can help. Look for products specifically formulated for the eye area to prevent irritation. Inkey list retinol eye cream is great. Filler can also help, but comes with risks.
  • If due to bone structure / shadowing accentuating it; not much u can do. Concealer makeup. Maybe filler.

(Kei) It depends what you mean by eyebags

Do you mean actual eyebags Or dark circles?

If it's eyebags then... you can't really do anything abt it but ppl find that eating sodium before bed makes their eyebags (and other parts of their face) more puffy. You can dry to de-puff with a cold (not freezing) spoon, but you can't get rid of them. If it's dark circles, you need to know the cause/type. The three main causes are vasculature, bone structure, and hyperpigmentation.

To find out the type + how to "treat" (you can't really treat it but these can help improve the appearance of it a bit)

• Vasculature: shows up as tiny veins + caffeine (bc it's a vasoconstrictor) or retinoids (thicken the skin, making the veins less visible)
  • Hyperpigmentation: put a light source in front of your face, if the dark circles are still there then it's hyperpigmentation + vitamin c or retinoids (brightens the undereye area); mica (reflects light to make it look less dark)
  • Bone structure/shadowing: put a light source in front of your face, if the dark circles disappear then it's bone structure + ha (can plump out the skin) or retinoids (promote collagen production) or mica (reflect light making it look less sunken in)

Also keep in mind that you can have more than one of these in conjunction. You can also have these in conjunction with eyebags.
my dark circles seem to go away with light shined on them but only a yellowish tone, think i have a mix of hyperpigmentation and bone structure but i have high orbitals. Haven’t been able to fix my dark circles in years and i’ve been using cerave eye cream, and volufiline. Is that good or should i try something new?

my dark circles seem to go away with light shined on them but only a yellowish tone, think i have a mix of hyperpigmentation and bone structure but i have high orbitals. Haven’t been able to fix my dark circles in years and i’ve been using cerave eye cream, and volufiline. Is that good or should i try something new?
collagen deficiency, under eyelids are the thinnest part of the skin, do you have any fine lines?

collagen deficiency, under eyelids are the thinnest part of the skin, do you have any fine lines?
I’ve got mild smile lines but they are only in the morning and i get fine lines under my eyes when i use volufiline

I like to use makeup for my dark circles.