Dark circles

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
To improve/fix dark circles the only options I know of are orbital implants, tear trough filler, and fat grafting. Fat grafting is 2-3x the price and lasts longer so I think I will go with that. But my question is, how many times is it safe to this? Can I do this every year or 2 or does it get more dangerous the more times I get filler/fat transfer?
1B1BCB0C 9D68 4E4B 8241 571A9B0D1954
11000440 355E 491D 8CDA 091E883983EF

Incredible transformation, Went from looking sick/unhealthy/tired to normal and healthy. I have the same problem and I will fix it just like he did.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
what did she get fillers or fat transfer or implant, I would say fat transfer is more safe in long term due to non migration like filler does.

what did she get fillers or fat transfer or implant, I would say fat transfer is more safe in long term due to non migration like filler does.
most likely filler

Lefort 3 or death

I think moving maxilla forwards would help with dark circles in some cases

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
I heard fat transfer is not as safe because it can travel, and with filler you can extract it if you need to. So I think I will go with filler but my question is, how many times can I do this safely? 5? 10?