Dark eye circles are so fucking subhuman for ethnics

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken
I have genetic dark eye circles and haven’t really wore concealer because the last 2 shades I bought we’re way too light and looked obvious

the latest one I bought just arrived in the mail and it’s legit the perfect shade and covers my dark circles 70 - 80 % depending on lighting

I know @volcelfatcel says I will get raped on the streets if I get caught makeupmaxxing but concealer legit makes me pass as a healthy human

At the absolute least if you wanna be a good looking curry you have to fraud consistent skintone

Even look at this shit morph of the highest natty curry psl user:

Dark eye circles

1D1DAB84 2E5B 4403 9F6C 42A5B62E2B9C

Good looking curry that’s passes as a healthy human

53364C01 8393 4614 916D AAEE44D873E4

Concealer works so well I’m convinced most curries have ok eye areas bone wise, but are failed extremely hard by subhuman hyperpigmentation

@Preston @VicMackey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, normie_joe, Chadethnic101 and 13 others
imagine having dark circles in the 1st place

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19499, fjor2096 and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 18694, fjor2096 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, fjor2096, weebcel and 4 others
dark circles=poor under eye support=bad genetics

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Mewton, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
I didn't have it for 2 months of my life when I was sleeping perfectly and following a healthy diet and routine. When I sent pics to users here, people thought I was using concealer and in real life, I was asked if I got surgeries. Dark circles are a legit 2 PSL points killer.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, normie_joe, KDA Player and 5 others
yeah, being capable of having them in the first place, but it can still be minimized

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Wrong lol, curries legit have a darker pigment when it comes to dark eye circles, at least Punjabi’s and most North Indians

It makes bad eye ares bone wise look 100000 worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
Most indians have decent eye areas but shit infraorbitals. I know very few people with legit protruding bug eyes personally, just one girl I can think of.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Wrong lol, curries legit have a darker pigment when it comes to dark eye circles, at least Punjabi’s and most North Indians

It makes bad eye ares bone wise look 100000 worse
It is because of bad infras though but the rest of the eye area is fine for us. Even white peeps don't have good infras 95% of the time but much better orbital fat/ soft tissue.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
It is because of bad infras though but the rest of the eye area is fine for us. Even white peeps don't have good infras 95% of the time but much better orbital fat/ soft tissue.
It’s not even that lol average white guy has a shit eye area just like average curries, but hyperpigmentation around the eye area makes curries look way more unhealthy and sick

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Sal
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt and Moggedbyevery1
It’s not even that lol average white guy has a shit eye area just like average curries, but hyperpigmentation around the eye area makes curries look way more unhealthy and sick
Yeah, the hyperpigmentation is because of no orbital fat in us

Yeah, the hyperpigmentation is because of no orbital fat in us
Hyperpigmentation can be present regardless of skin depth lmao it’s coloring that holds curries back not bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
Hyperpigmentation can be present regardless of skin depth lmao it’s coloring that holds curries back not bones
do you know any way to fix it? It would change my life and prolly many peoples' including yours

• +1
do you know any way to fix it? It would change my life and prolly many peoples' including yours
I already got it fixed by using concealer which is makeup, I know users here would say it’s gay shit but it works

Maybe under eye fillers could help?

I already got it fixed by using concealer which is makeup, I know users here would say it’s gay shit but it works

I wouldn't mind makeup, in fact, gonna use it for undereye once fixed in every other way. Want to know if it can be fixed more permanently/ naturally. I know perfect diet and sleep is about 50% of the game but there is still enough remaining.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Moggedbyevery1
I wouldn't mind makeup, in fact, gonna use it for undereye once fixed in every other way. Want to know if it can be fixed more permanently/ naturally. I know perfect diet and sleep is about 50% of the game but there is still enough remaining.
That shit won’t work for curries lol look at you’re relatives, if they have dark eye circles than it’s most likely genetic

That shit won’t work for curries lol look at you’re relatives, if they have dark eye circles than it’s most likely genetic
actually most of them don't. Even my dad has every flaw in his eye area but still doesn't have it. And everyone else has a very good eye area to begin with. Only one whose eye area isn't great is my aunt I have no blood relation with and still no dark circles. Its me, just me, but I have had it since I was 12 or so, but not as a kid.

• +1
Sleep and lifestyle definitely works to an extent because I have had that phase where I was very disciplined and even I was shocked at how much it had diminished, I had always assumed it was gonna be there forever due to negative vector orbit. But doesn't fix it entirely as far as I know, maybe if I was at it for a few more months.

actually most of them don't. Even my dad has every flaw in his eye area but still doesn't have it. And everyone else has a very good eye area to begin with. Only one whose eye area isn't great is my aunt I have no blood relation with and still no dark circles. Its me, just me, but I have had it since I was 12 or so, but not as a kid.
does sid have dark circles?

under eye bags mog, they make u look like racoon

Screenshot 22

Are you white? If so, what concealer can you recommend? I bought one and it looked unbelievably obvious.

It’s more what the circles are caused by (eye protrusion and lack of fat pad) than the actual discoloration tbh

I have genetic dark eye circles and haven’t really wore concealer because the last 2 shades I bought we’re way too light and looked obvious

the latest one I bought just arrived in the mail and it’s legit the perfect shade and covers my dark circles 70 - 80 % depending on lighting

I know @volcelfatcel says I will get raped on the streets if I get caught makeupmaxxing but concealer legit makes me pass as a healthy human

At the absolute least if you wanna be a good looking curry you have to fraud consistent skintone

Dark eye circles

View attachment 1595089

View attachment 1595090

Concealer works so well I’m convinced most curries have ok eye areas bone wise, but are failed extremely hard by subhuman hyperpigmentation

@Preston @VicMackey
PM me ur before and after bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 14160
what's a good concealer brand bhai?

Everyone in my fam has deep set eyes and massive zygos but some reason weak infras :feelswhy:
Every day wake up and check them for any changes :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
It’s more what the circles are caused by (eye protrusion and lack of fat pad) than the actual discoloration tbh

How does eye protrusion cause discoloration?

i think poor under eyes is the most common thing amongst ethnics and possibly the best thing to upgrade since not only will you look better but you’ll look more exotic too

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 16371, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person

Dark eye circles

View attachment 1595089

View attachment 1595090

@Preston @VicMackey
Been concealeraxxing for 4 years now and not once have I been called out by a girl or even guys.
One of my mates was doing it and he told me about it so I started jfl

Not sure how to get rid of them coz it's a nuisance sometimes.
Fillers under eyes are rubbish due to migration and never keaving, only option is potentially prp but unsure if results are any good

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Chinacurry and Moggedbyevery1
Been concealeraxxing for 4 years now and not once have I been called out by a girl or even guys.

Fillers under eyes are rubbish due to migration and never keaving, only option is potentially prp but unsure if results are any good
I don’t think there is a long term solution but concealer, it’s cheap as fuck an takes like 5 minutes to put on anyway

Do u still use it currently?

I don’t think there is a long term solution but concealer, it’s cheap as fuck an takes like 5 minutes to put on anyway

Do u still use it currently?
Yeah still use it everyday lol
It is the easiest solution

• +1

This result is good imo, would it migrate?

This result is good imo, would it migrate?

Unsure but I've heard people say that the filler keeps attracting water and can leave almost pockets under your eyes

It's a really tough one and is it worth the risk? It helps with hollows but not pigmentation so you'd still need concealer tbh.
I have hollows and tear troughs too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deprived
Unsure but I've heard people say that the filler keeps attracting water and can leave almost pockets under your eyes

It's a really tough one and is it worth the risk? It helps with hollows but not pigmentation so you'd still need concealer tbh.
I have hollows and tear troughs too
I think the hallows is more of an issue than the pigmentation, and some of the pigmentation looks better in the after

But concealer sounds legit. Lots of curry girls manage to hide their undereyes that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Chadethnic101

Dark eye circles

View attachment 1595089

View attachment 1595090

@Preston @VicMackey
BF18F2F8 4437 4D7B BC12 A21EA33FB359
Ignore cringe eye color filter but my eye circles are curry tier,got some quality concealer and they disappeared this is what it looks like. Instant boost

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 16371, Moggedbyevery1 and 1 other person

Dark eye circles

View attachment 1595089

View attachment 1595090

@Preston @VicMackey
Legit bro
I've been concealer maxxing for the last 4-5 years and not once have I been called out, ever!

It's legit it's truly discolouring not shitty bones near eyes for curries tbh

However I would like to have permanent solution tho

• +1
Legit bro
I've been concealer maxxing for the last 4-5 years and not once have I been called out, ever!

It's legit it's truly discolouring not shitty bones near eyes for curries tbh

However I would like to have permanent solution tho
I only wear mascara now tbh (jfl). Very dark eye lashes are a halo and I find that it makes my dark circles look less bad too

Although concealer is still a very good looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I only wear mascara now tbh (jfl). Very dark eye lashes are a halo and I find that it makes my dark circles look less bad too

Although concealer is still a very good looksmax
So you just use normal mascara or clear mascara?

Been meaning to try this haha
However is it obvious you have mascara on?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back