Dark eyes on guys isn't as bad as dark eyes on girls, and isn't as bad as you guys say it is.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
Light eyes are still ideal for guys and a halo, but they don't matter that much. Look at guys like Vinnie hacker, chico, richard ramirez. There are many other chads with light blue and light hazel eyes and they have many girls simping for them. If eye color mattered so much for guys then so many more girls will be simping for the light eye chads.

We know that light eyes on girls are WAY prettier than dark eyes on girls. And this can't be applied to men, which is how I think you guys came up with light eye color is everything theory.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prince88, Melo95, Deleted member and 8 others
Dark eyes + light colored hair = ideal combo

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Amnesia and sibience
I'm not even sure anymore about hair color.
Something like this

jarredsbarbers_BeTTYdEljAV_grande.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeyn, Deleted member 23554, daturape and 1 other person
Color
Color2

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Amnesia, Deleted member 15854 and 12 others
Ur coping hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Banepilled, Deleted member 1332 and 3 others
Cope. Stop comparing chads with brown eyes to chads with blue; obviously you won’t be able to see the huge difference and halo blue eyes give. Light blue eyes like A10 can ascend hard, especially ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and sibience
Light eyes are still ideal for guys and a halo, but they don't matter that much. Look at guys like Vinnie hacker, chico, richard ramirez. There are many other chads with light blue and light hazel eyes and they have many girls simping for them. If eye color mattered so much for guys then so many more girls will be simping for the light eye chads.

We know that light eyes on girls are WAY prettier than dark eyes on girls. And this can't be applied to men, which is how I think you guys came up with light eye color is everything theory.
Guys with dark eyes have no smv. Girls with dark eyes have infinite smv

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, gamma, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Something like this

jarredsbarbers_BeTTYdEljAV_grande.jpg

How to get laughed at by girls

Those eyes are completely black photoshopped. They can't be just black eyes, that is obviously very looksmin and barely people have them. Also they would still slay, as I said guys think it is a killer but girls will still prefer light blue but not THAT much more.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Ur coping hard

I'm not coping, I acknowledge that lighter eyes are more attractive, just not by that much.

I'm still going to get honey contacts to looksmax, so not cope.

Cope. Stop comparing chads with brown eyes to chads with blue; obviously you won’t be able to see the huge difference and halo blue eyes give. Light blue eyes like A10 can ascend hard, especially ethnics

You can't get A10 eyes, you have to have them naturally.

But yes I agree ethnics can increase attractiveness by using contacts to make eyes lighter.

How to get laughed at by girls

Those eyes are completely black photoshopped. They can't be just black eyes, that is obviously very looksmin and barely people have them. Also they would still slay, as I said guys think it is a killer but girls will still prefer light blue but not THAT much more.
I don't think its too dark, pretty normal color

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and sibience
What about hazel eyes on a guy? A neutral effect on looks?

• +1
Reactions: sibience
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 18052
You guys probably have dark eyes, you hate them and that's why you like light eyes more. I have green eyes and I like dark eyes more. Ask your friends and most of them will say the same thing. Eye color has no perks, if you are handsome, it doesn't matter if you have green, grey or black eyes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 22126, HarrierDuBois and 9 others
You guys probably have dark eyes, you hate them and that's why you like light eyes more. I have green eyes and I like dark eyes more. Ask your friends and most of them will say the same thing. Eye color has no perks, if you are handsome, it doesn't matter if you have green, grey or black eyes.
I have blue eyes and i like them and ik it boosts my looks so stop coping

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and sibience
How to lighten eyes

• +1
I like my blue eyes and love them on girls too. I wouldn’t want my kids to have dark eyes

• +1
Looks weird as hell.
I just pasted Bomers eye color on his idk how to morph light eyes since havent bothered learning, harder than making them dark as there is no pattern in dark eyes originally so you cant just lighten it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 17872
I just pasted Bomers eye color on his idk how to morph light eyes since havent bothered learning, harder than making them dark as there is no pattern in dark eyes originally so you cant just lighten it
Been on this site for over a year and can't do a fucking morph. Waste of oxygen

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra, sibience and StrangerDanger
i dont consider dark eyes a failo when it comes to phenos but light eyes are obviously a massive halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and sibience
@LooksOverAll delusional thread, written and preached about a10 + 5'9 + curtains yet they dont understand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and sibience
And did it horribly.
First attempt and did it in 2 minutes
You would need to add some contact texture to turn dark eyes light. Turning them brown is easy though

• +1
First attempt and did it in 2 minutes
You would need to add some contact texture to turn dark eyes light. Turning them brown is easy though
Excuses

• +1
Reactions: sibience and StrangerDanger
Tbh I agree- it’s a halo but pretty low down the priority list for most people

In a nighttime setting irl you are unlikely to even notice eye colour - height, frame/muscle, robust lower third and big skull are what make you a mogger irl

Not some shit with blue vs brown vs hazel eyes. Try a tinder experiment of some chadlite or HTN with Brown eyes and morph them blue- I gursntee it won’t be a game changer

Again not saying it’s a halo- just quite low down on the list of things to worry about and not even as important as other eye area traits like IPD , PFL and eyebrows. The reason it made a difference in those male model morph is cos they already giga chad so blue pills make them Tera chad - but even in those cases I don’t think it’s gonna make a big difference irl. When I see a girl irl for instance I have a decided if she’s hot ot not before she’s even close up enough for me to notice eye colour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154 and sibience
This. I was born with medium blue and it never meant jack shit. Changing my facial structure, lifting weights and having a decent tan/hair mattered.

No woman has ever commented on my eye color. From a non-closeup distance or indoors, it's indistinguishable anyway. And at night, I don't really see anyone's eye color. They all look the same to me.

Someone like Nick Bateman who has naturally brown eyes still looks 50x better than I ever will because of genetic differences in facial structure.

Eye color is such a popular cope around here simply because people assume it would be easy to change with contacts or lasers, therefore an 'easy' looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Umbra, Deleted member 23154 and 2 others
i think blue eyes are a "photohalo." i dont think they stand out that much irl in my opinion, but they slay on camera.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, HarrierDuBois, Umbra and 3 others
If eye color mattered so much for guys then so many more girls will be simping for the light eye chads.
I've seen countless examples of this all the time online and irl
No, it can and absolutely is applied to men. I have nothing against you, but this is just pure cope.

Like someone already said, dark eyes are not a failio. But light eyes of any color are a MASSIVE halo and are noticed very quickly by girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
What u guys fail to realise is that many HTN and chadlites would benefit greatly from having blue eyes or green at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and sibience
holy. shit. this is utter suifuel for my t50, i wish i had lighter eyes wtf this is so unfair agh ugh

I can't believe I made this cope of a thread, this was many months ago when I was living on copium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and sibience
I can't believe I made this cope of a thread, this was many months ago when I was living on copium
idk, its interesting. dark works rlly well for some ppl idk why. like ramirez and chico descend with lighter eyes. and then other ppl descend hard af with dark eyes as shown in stranger danger reply. ive noticed darker/lightskin ppl ascend hard af with light eyes by contrast effect

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and sibience
The only two who descended were Leo and Gandy. The rest it doesn't even matter cause their facial harmony and bone structure well make up for it.
just look at this. they murdered my boy

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 23554
are you talking about actually dark contoured eye areas or "sleepy" eyes. i naturally have a dark contoured eye area. a lot of factors come into play tho. looks good depending on your skin color and lashes, etc

• +1