Dark heart in a dark alley

Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me
Let me tell you a story kids, sit down and listen...

One night, while I was walking through a dark alley in the capital of Luxembourg, a big black man ran behind me and approached me, and asked me how I was doing. I didn't know he was gay until he started to compliment my looks and in the end after being quite for a few seconds, asked me if he could suck my dick for free because he found me handsome. I said in my head: NIGGA WHAT?! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?!!! And then I directly politely told him no, but he was persistent to suck my dick and followed me like a bitch in the heat (he probably was on drugs). When a prostitute suddenly appeared in front of us, that's when my 120 IQ helped me to slay. I told him that if he gave me me drugs or money for free I would let him suck my dick, but that he should wait me in the other end of the alley, I told him to because I want to urinate. The clueless faggot not surprisingly believed me, gave me some coke and started walking to the place I told him to wait for me. After he couldn't see me anymore, I showed the coke to the coke to the prostitute and she agreed to follow me to a parking place and when we arrived there, we both took coke and she started giving me the best blowjob in my life (because of the coke it felt great, not cause of her bj skills). Anyway, it is what it is. That's my life, I do what I want bitch nigga 🖕🖕🖕

Money over bitches 🫳💰

THE WORLD IS MINE 🌍👑💸

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and BrutalMogger
@Jason Voorhees @RichardSpencel

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
My Moroccan brother Undisputed would have done the same thing I know
🇲🇦🇦🇱🤝

1783958 8CA42BD8 6059 4060 8D68 3880ED0B300B

• +1
@buflek would you have done the same dark triad thing in this situation, or would you have been light triad?

• +1
@BrutalMogger I brutally mogged that gay nigger? Do you agree? Or should I have done worse? Tell me brother:feelshah:

• +1
@BrutalMogger I brutally mogged that gay nigger? Do you agree? Or should I have done worse? Tell me brother:feelshah:
IQ mogged him back to slums of lagos

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
IQ mogged him back to slums of lagos
Hahhahahhaa I'm under the influence of alcohol rn, but when I get back to normal I will repent to Jesus for doing him so dirty

🙏✝️

• +1