i ruined this ethnic family

yea alright cuck, keep letting the ethnics disrespect you in your own country
I’m in America. The melting pot. Even if I had the urge to ‘defend my country’ it would go south for me

Imagine having a heated argument against a random person in public so bad you wanna kill em and realising that a year later he got annihilated

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, buflek and 1 other person
Imagine having a heated argument against a random person in public so bad you wanna kill em and realising that a year later he got annihilated
This seems true he was probably suffering from depression… shame on OP for being evil towards him.

@buflek please understand the guy may had had a hard life mayeb his wife left him that way etc. be merciful and king plz

i didnt wanna kill anyone and actually felt pretty bad when the guy suicided back then (this all happanrd some years ago)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and flippasav
This seems true he was probably suffering from depression… shame on OP for being evil towards him.

@buflek please understand the guy may had had a hard life mayeb his wife left him that way etc. be merciful and king plz

Schwör

• +1
Reactions: buflek
my drunk mate threw sand at his store and he got out pissed and told us to clean his store. i said "no fuck off i wont clean shit" and he got pissed and threatened to fight me by saying we can go around the corner in a dark alley etc. i punched him in the face twice and leg kicked him into oblivion until he ran off
Dick move...

Dick move...
why should i clean it when my mate throws sand at it? also he held me with his arm and threatened me. im not a soycuck JFL at this pussy forum

more and more it turns into reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and DalitBoss
also he held me with his arm and threatened me.
Didn't know he was standing on his shit, I imagined a turk man shouting while waving his hand lol

• +1
Didn't know he was standing on his shit, I imagined a turk man shouting while waving his hand lol
ye he was also pretty young like 30 and decent stature

was shouting and threatening me shouldve made this clearer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and DalitBoss
Dick move...
The same way you and your boyfriend @sportsmogger kept on attacking me and my faith and then stopped the moment I refuted all your claims and educated you. Yeah dick move, hypocrite. Sports mogger is too much of a pussy to even deal with my last message because he knows he has been destroyed

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and buflek
Fag said this right as I posted, no more first recognition halo
lol

he posted it two whole minutes before you, and now u tryna act like your high IQ and got it on ur own you ain't fooling no one :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: buflek and moredatesmorerapes
lol

he posted it two whole minutes before you, and now u tryna act like your high IQ and got it on ur own you ain't fooling no one :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
No cuz I opened a new tab and put it in translate and was like tf is it, then I realized it’s buff leg and went back to say it
Then it said new messages loded
So I was like whatever

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
is that actually what it means ?😂

you told me it didn't have a meaning when i asked you ages ago lmao
no

it has no meaning. i used random name generator in a mmo

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Glad to see Germans making the lives of ethnics in Germany miserable. Right on mate! 👍 Keep at it!

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and yeeyeeslayer
The same way you and your boyfriend @sportsmogger kept on attacking me and my faith and then stopped the moment I refuted all your claims and educated you. Yeah dick move, hypocrite. Sports mogger is too much of a pussy to even deal with my last message because he knows he has been destroyed
no because im busy and have a life you retard, i was outside unlike you

• JFL
no because im busy and have a life you retard, i was outside unlike you
And I’m in the gym rn. Once again you cannot make a coherent rebuttal to my arguments you only show your ignorance and idiocy, your dumbass even said Christianity has paganism which is a load of horseshit, Easter, Christmas etc are not pagan holidays do some basic fucking research before positing nonsensical platitudes. Typical traits in a Christiphobic Gaytheist faggot typical in todays world

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
And I’m in the gym rn. Once again you cannot make a coherent rebuttal to my arguments you only show your ignorance and idiocy, your dumbass even said Christianity has paganism which is a load of horseshit, Easter, Christmas etc are not pagan holidays do some basic fucking research before positing nonsensical platitudes. Typical traits in a Christiphobic Gaytheist faggot typical in todays world
Easter, Christmas literally are pagan holidays though, also why are you so mad JFL, instead of rotting on .org, workout.

You can reply later, do your workout rn you sweaty christcuck.

why should i even make a coherent rebuttal to your argument? nothings gonna change your mind lol. it's stupid to even believe in religions in 2024, all it does is give people false sense of hope, although i respect that it does teach people to be kind to others etc.

but do that regularly instead of having a 3000+ year old religion tell you to do that JFL

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Easter, Christmas literally are pagan holidays though, also why are you so mad JFL, instead of rotting on .org, workout.

You can reply later, do your workout rn you sweaty christcuck.

why should i even make a coherent rebuttal to your argument? nothings gonna change your mind lol. it's stupid to even believe in religions in 2024, all it does is give people false sense of hope, although i respect that it does teach people to be kind to others etc.

but do that regularly instead of having a 3000+ year old religion tell you to do that JFL
No they aren’t you absolute retard :dafuckfeels:

Once again embarrassing yourself infront of the internet again for spouting nonsensical lies typical for your culturally and historically illiterate lot known as “Gaytheists :feelsuhh:

Learn shit before regurgitating fallacious platitudes

So then you admit to being a Nihilist? Ok then why bother arguing with religious people it solves nothing under a nihilistic worldview nothing matters everything is pointless.

Christianity is 2k years old not 3 😉

Last edited:
  • JFL
No they aren’t you absolute retard :dafuckfeels:

Once again embarrassing yourself infront of the internet again for spouting nonsensical lies typical for your culturally and historically illiterate lot known as “Gaytheists :feelsuhh:

Learn shit before regurgitating fallacious platitudes

So then you admit to being a Nihilist? Ok then why bother arguing with religious people it solves nothing under a nihilistic worldview nothing matters everything is pointless.

Christianity is 2k years old not 3 😉
Jesus wasn't even born on the 25th so whats the point of celebrating christmas??

No, I'm not a nihilist, I literally just talked about being kind to others and such, would a nihilist say that?

Calling me Gaytheist is funny, this argument isn't going anywhere because none of us will sway to the other side, so it's pointless.

Jesus wasn't even born on the 25th so whats the point of celebrating christmas??

No, I'm not a nihilist, I literally just talked about being kind to others and such, would a nihilist say that?

Calling me Gaytheist is funny, this argument isn't going anywhere because none of us will sway to the other side, so it's pointless.
Christmas was calculated to be on December 25 because of St. Hyppolitus of Rome's calculation that Jesus was crucified on March 25. The Christian oral tradition was that He "one-upped" the prophets so to speak: traditionally the prophets died on the day of their birth, but Jesus died on the day of His conception. This makes March 25 the feast of the Annunciation. Add exactly 9 months (which doesn't apply to everyone either; John the Baptist's birth is celebrated 8 months and a half after his conception for instance) and you get December 25.

The alternate tradition is that He was born on January 6. January 6 was already the celebration of His baptism, but Luke 3:23 can be interpreted to mean Jesus was baptized on His birthday, so Christmas was January 6 in some churches and still is in the Armenian Apostolic Church

DIFFERNCES IN EASTERN CHRUCHES CELEBRATION OF CHRITMAS
Before 1752, most of the world followed the Julian calendar, implemented by Julius Caesar in 46 B.C. However, this calendar had a small error of 1 day every 128 years, due to a miscalculation of the solar year by 11 minutes and over millennia it turned out to be 13 days.

This is also why the Gregorian calendar has leap years. We add a day every 4 years because the earth takes 365 days, 5 hours, 59 minutes, and 16 sec to revolve around the sun. So, to maintain these 6 hours we have a Feb 29 every 4 Years.

That is what caused the addition of a day every 128 years and that’s why we skip 3 leap years every 400 years.

So according to the Eastern Orthodox Churches in Arab countries, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, etc, Christmas actually falls on 7th January once we take into account the extra days and difference between Julian and Gregorian calendars. In addition to the fact that the “New” Christmas date conveniently falls on a famous pagan holiday (December 25th) that is celebrated with trees and decorations.

• JFL
so i was ordering a kebab from this local kebab restaurant and the guy didnt ask what i wanted on it and just put everything on it (i always eat without sauce cuz i dont trust them). so after he handed me the kebab i told him friendly that i didnt want sauce on it and he got mad and said he doesnt need my money, i can fuck off, he wont make me a new one etc. so i got angry and said he should come outside and called him a dirty ethnic etc.

he just walked away shaking his head. half a year later he suicided schery6 style under a train

fast forward a year later his brother now owns the business. my drunk mate threw sand at his store and he got out pissed and told us to clean his store. i said "no fuck off i wont clean shit" and he got pissed and threatened to fight me by saying we can go around the corner in a dark alley etc. i punched him in the face twice and leg kicked him into oblivion until he ran off

remember kids ethnics ALL got big mouths but when you show them ur not scared theyre all pussys

@yeeyeeslayer is the type of guy like the kebab owner im 100% sure
Germans finally are low inhib

• JFL

What does being kind even mean? What is this weird metaphysical concept? Can you tell me where kindness is located? What it is ontologically? Is kindness subjective? To some kindness is allowing Euthanasia to others this is not kindness? Can you make an account for kindness?

• JFL
What does being kind even mean? What is this weird metaphysical concept? Can you tell me where kindness is located? What it is ontologically? Is kindness subjective? To some kindness is allowing Euthanasia to others this is not kindness? Can you make an account for kindness?
Your religion teaches that doesn't it, don't ask me.

Your religion teaches that doesn't it, don't ask me.
Unlike you we have a justification for logic, ethics and metaphysics so even if it does teach that we have a coherent justification for it unlike you. You have no justification as an atheist I’m assuming your a rank Empiracist like most atheists right? Which means once again all you can do is do an “Is Ought” to presuppose your point but you cannot account and thefore justify your belief.

• +1
so i was ordering a kebab from this local kebab restaurant and the guy didnt ask what i wanted on it and just put everything on it (i always eat without sauce cuz i dont trust them). so after he handed me the kebab i told him friendly that i didnt want sauce on it and he got mad and said he doesnt need my money, i can fuck off, he wont make me a new one etc. so i got angry and said he should come outside and called him a dirty ethnic etc.

he just walked away shaking his head. half a year later he suicided schery6 style under a train

fast forward a year later his brother now owns the business. my drunk mate threw sand at his store and he got out pissed and told us to clean his store. i said "no fuck off i wont clean shit" and he got pissed and threatened to fight me by saying we can go around the corner in a dark alley etc. i punched him in the face twice and leg kicked him into oblivion until he ran off

remember kids ethnics ALL got big mouths but when you show them ur not scared theyre all pussys

@yeeyeeslayer is the type of guy like the kebab owner im 100% sure
Tales from the attic of buflek

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
every ethnic has a big fucking mouthpiece

• +1