Dark hollow under eyes.

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Lifetime Natural Athlete
Today i was outside with a couple of friends and they pointed something out. One of them said: “what happened to your face”. They told me that it looked like i was on drugs and that I had very prominent under-eyes and dark circles. I said that it always was like that, but they didn’t agree.

I haven’t slept for 2 days (4 hours) each night. Does that have something to do with it? I mean does this make my hollow under eyes worse?

@Orc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, normie_joe, klimo and 9 others
could have been 6'3 if you slept

could have been 6'3 if you slept
If your face wasn’t ugly you could stop coping with your height which doesn’t get you anything irl.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Frankiks2 and 8 others
If your face wasn’t ugly you could stop coping with your height which doesn’t get you anything irl.
im coping with my height? says the guy who admitted he's 6'1 instead of 6'3 because he's insecure?

I wasn't trynna insult you put the roids down maybe your iq will increase

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, Frankiks2 and aber
im coping with my height? says the guy who admitted he's 6'1 instead of 6'3 because he's insecure?
I’m 6’3 with shoes and lifts so it doesn’t really matter.
Posts6,440
Reputation3,924

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Niggamaxxer, horsefacin and 3 others
I’m 6’3 with shoes and lifts so it doesn’t really matter.

Posts6,440
Reputation3,924
Stranger: Hey moreroidsmoredates, how tall are you?

moreroidsmoredates: 6'3 with bricks in my shoes, you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, forevergraycel, BimaxLaser and 8 others
Your eyes are fine man, not sleeping obviously worsens it

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin, |Daddy_Zygos| and moreroidsmoredates

Whatever helps you to cope.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, thebuffdon690 and Aero
Your eyes are fine man, not sleeping obviously worsens it
Yes my sleep is terrible already due to the likelihood of sleep apnea, but the reduced quantity makes it worse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: user123456, i_love_roosters, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, thebuffdon690 and Aero
Dark triad

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, SoundnVision, Aero and 1 other person
I haven’t slept for 2 days (4 hours) each night. Does that have something to do with it? I mean does this make my hollow under eyes worse?
yes, its not a bad thing tho depending on pheno and how the rest of ur face looks tbh, i used to have insomnia and would have dark circles regularly and my gf liked them, especially since im pretty boy and a have youthful face so it would make me look a bit more mature

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and moreroidsmoredates
yes, its not a bad thing tho depending on pheno and how the rest of ur face looks tbh, i used to have insomnia and would have dark circles regularly and my gf liked them, especially since im pretty boy and a have youthful face so it would make me look a bit more mature
No it makes me look worse, i’m better of without them. But my hollow dark under eyes are genetic due to a lack of bone mass in the infra orbital region.

I feel like lack of sleep made it much worse.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, thebuffdon690 and atlantean
@Allornothing @Foreverbrad @Lookologist003

• +1
Reactions: Aero and thebuffdon690
@greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Aero and thebuffdon690
Sleep plays a large factor. Given the fact that they said it’s been like that could mean that you have slight maxillary recession, which sleep can hide.

• +1
No it makes me look worse, i’m better of without them. But my hollow dark under eyes are genetic due to a lack of bone mass in the infra orbital region.

I feel like lack of sleep made it much worse.
water but u just need more sleep then, try having ice cream before bed it helps me with sleep, maybe some magnesium and vit e too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and moreroidsmoredates
If it’s just colouration rather than a 3D type of problem, use concealer or bb cream. Sounds like you just need to sleep more, no one is immune to this kind of thing if they abuse their body.

• +1
If it’s just colouration rather than a 3D type of problem, use concealer or bb cream. Sounds like you just need to sleep more, no one is immune to this kind of thing if they abuse their body.
Does lack of sleep make genetic dark under eye hollowness worse? I always had them.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Aero
water but u just need more sleep then, try having ice cream before bed it helps me with sleep, maybe some magnesium and vit e too
Ice cream helps because it spikes your insulin making you tired in the process, which isn’t optimal if you want to reduce bloat and sleep quality (for your body). It might help you fall asleep but your body is better off without it.

Does lack of sleep make genetic dark under eye hollowness worse? I always had them.
Before seeing this post I thought that was universal knowledge.

Also you've got 4 hours of sleep each night? That's far from not getting any sleep

• +1

its more the other way around - the skin is so thin that any dark circles at all due to lack of sleep will look horrible

• +1
Before seeing this post I thought that was universal knowledge.

Also you've got 4 hours of sleep each night? That's far from not getting any sleep
4 hours is almost nothing.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

This was actually funny lmfao i audibly laudhed

Black penis and cock

From an african american btw preferably

It makes a big difference, both in looks and your capacity to function
You mean getting more than 4 hours sleep right?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Ice cream helps because it spikes your insulin making you tired in the process, which isn’t optimal if you want to reduce bloat and sleep quality (for your body). It might help you fall asleep but your body is better off without it.
ice cream has a low glycemic index so it doesnt spike insulin much

• JFL
Reactions: quinfluence and IndraBC
I talked about the difference between 0 time slept vs 4 hours
Yeah but it doesn’t really matte that much since you will look like shit too with 4 hours of sleep. 7-9 hours ideally.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Dw niga, it's cuz you don't sleep enough

• +1
Yea i haven’t slept for 2 days and my under eyes went from good to dog shit

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and moreroidsmoredates

- larps a different height every post

• JFL
- larps a different height every post
IMG 8980

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
The only cope to that would probably be makeup/contouring or filler in the area, maybe fat grafting. Implants in that area is reaching tbh. it will almost always make a man look uncanny.
The only guys who've touched the zygo/mallar orbital area with hardmaxxes and ascended were already beyond invisible before. If you're a normie, looking uncanny like that isn't worth it for the surgery.
Could also try lasers for the pigmentation in the area.

• +1
The only cope to that would probably be makeup/contouring or filler in the area, maybe fat grafting. Implants in that area is reaching tbh. it will almost always make a man look uncanny.
The only guys who've touched the zygo/mallar orbital area with hardmaxxes and ascended were already beyond invisible before. If you're a normie, looking uncanny like that isn't worth it for the surgery.
My hollow under eye area is as a result of poor bone structure in that area. I could cope with fillers, but i don’t want to risk it in that area, because there is a risk of hitting a vein which could lead to blindness. Also there is a risk of migration.

I’ve been on Volufiline, yet no results. Maybe fat grafting is the best option of them all. I could cope with fillers until i have gotten surgery in that area.

• +1
Has he posted a picture?
No but you can tell he's larping by how schizo he is. I remember him telling me he'll shoot me if I get near his property in America cuz it's legal to kill people in self defense there :forcedsmile:

• +1
My hollow under eye area is as a result of poor bone structure in that area. I could cope with fillers, but i don’t want to risk it in that area, because there is a risk of hitting a vein which could lead to blindness. Also there is a risk of migration.

I’ve been on Volufiline, yet no results. Maybe fat grafting is the best option of them all. I could cope with fillers until i have gotten surgery in that area.
yeah man I've tried looking for a surgeon. There's one in LA that does fat grafting but fucker is an IG thot maker. If you go on real surgerymaxx's following list on IG you can find some guys who've actually gotten hardmaxxes, but they look uncanny with facial implants. I think implants will only look good in the jaw area if done minimally. Maxilla/zygo area almost always give a smooth texture look making you look like a barbie doll which becomes border-line gay. There are a few hoes that were okay with some dude doing it.

chestbrah for sure has fillers, his before and after look completely different.
sergi constance got implants or fillers
both run tons of gear though

Zac efron looks unrecognizable, women hate him but he most likely did it because he's 5'7", fucker lied about almost dying should've instead got LL even if people started asking wtf happened.

Last edited:
  • +1