Dark hollow under eyes.

yeah man I've tried looking for a surgeon. There's one in LA that does fat grafting but fucker is an IG thot maker. If you go on real surgerymaxx's following list on IG you can find some guys who've actually gotten hardmaxxes, but they look uncanny with facial implants. I think implants will only look good in the jaw area if done minimally. Maxilla/zygo area almost always give a smooth texture look making you look like a barbie doll which becomes border-line gay. There are a few hoes that were okay with some dude doing it.
What’s his instagram?
chestbrah for sure has fillers, his before and after look completely different.
sergi constance got implants or fillers
both run tons of gear though
Chestbrah looks uncanny asf:ROFLMAO:.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and PrinceofDarkness
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
lack of bones in your under eye area or you have no fatpad there and your skin too thin (i have this issue), if it's because of bone i don't think you can change them but if the problem is caused by your fat pads,thin skin you may try volufiline or dermarolling

• +1
lack of bones in your under eye area or you have no fatpad there and your skin too thin (i have this issue), if it's because of bone i don't think you can change them but if the problem is caused by your fat pads,thin skin you may try volufiline or dermarolling
I have been on Volufiline for a couple months and haven’t seen significant results, actually barely any results. However i did use it inconsistent tho.

I think infras should fix the issue, I assume it’s there because of poor bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Leqoo and xegigi
I have been on Volufiline for a couple months and haven’t seen significant results, actually barely any results. However i did use it inconsistent tho.

I think infras should fix the issue, I assume it’s there because of poor bone structure.
Yeah, if the problem is bonemass, surgery seems to be the only way. Getting implants would definitely fix your problem

• +1
infraorbital rim implants and fat grafting will do the job of getting rid of them forever

• +1
pdo thread didn’t help ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis
It could be bones or genes who knows i can maybe take a better look if you pm me them just try and increase your sleep quality in everyway possible until bimax