Dark lightning fraud may be the best fraud

UnluckyOne

UnluckyOne

mentally unstable rotter
Try it yourself. Go outside during the night and open up your camera. Take a photo and see the difference between taking photos normally and taking photos in a dark environment.

Your face looks much better, your jawline more protruding your overall face harmony seems to be perfect at that moment you may also ask yourself how the fuck am I not slaying if I really do look like this ?

The sad truth is that unfortunately you do not look like that at all in real life but it is temporary lifefuel if you're a genuine sub5.

• +1
Reactions: drag
lifefuel
much thanks OP i will be using this for later

I wonder what makes it like this,for example Alain delon looks ltn in black and white bad lighting but chad in good lighting? Other people somehow look better in the dark?

Try it yourself. Go outside during the night and open up your camera. Take a photo and see the difference between taking photos normally and taking photos in a dark environment.

Your face looks much better, your jawline more protruding your overall face harmony seems to be perfect at that moment you may also ask yourself how the fuck am I not slaying if I really do look like this ?

The sad truth is that unfortunately you do not look like that at all in real life but it is temporary lifefuel if you're a genuine sub5.
hmm
will try this
ive always been a nightowl
bouta do this shit at like 2am or sumt

my thick skin makes my nose look 10x bigger in dark shit lighting , i look good when the sun or any light beams into my face directly like a ring light

I wonder what makes it like this,for example Alain delon looks ltn in black and white bad lighting but chad in good lighting? Other people somehow look better in the dark?
You don't know what ltn means? No TerraChad like delon Can ever look anything below Chad lite in any angle.