Dark lookz

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
Improved aesthetics or dark blonde was better?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, kebab, depressionmaxxing and 17 others
From aristotles bottom to prince of the Seleucid empire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Roquefort, DelonLover1999 and 3 others
Death tier gonial over for u son

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, justinzayn, Deleted member 27635 and 11 others
those pics remind me of a certain user

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, JackSparrow, cumbutamoren and 4 others
Looks mogger af.

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing and Deleted member 23558
fuck off arvid

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, horizontallytall, Joe Rogancel and 7 others
good for ur current location, would be a failo if u were moving to south east asian or latin america to JBWmax

looking rlly good dawg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, bwrauycnee, SteveRogers and 15 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 29167, LiterallyNightwing and 1 other person
IRL Dick Grayson:love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, gribsufer1, garoupilled_ and 2 others
Btw if you want to suit your darker hair and eyebrows you need a tan to reduce contrast

Not dark lookz
Contrast looks more like
You are aryan

You’re sexy bro

• Love it
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
Not dark lookz
Contrast looks more like
You are aryan
Dark lookz is north atlantid not indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, 0hMan, Roquefort and 7 others
Btw if you want to suit your darker hair and eyebrows you need a tan to reduce contrast
Haven't been in the sun for almost 2 months i used to have a pretty strong tan

I'm still tanned next to the girl i'm dating who's half hispanic rn now

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Xangsane and Deleted member 23558
small change, great difference
wow

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing, garoupilled_, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 23558
idk which one suits you better, what I know is that it's pretty sad that both of us were born half mixed and not as pure nordic slayers

images

• +1
Reactions: Aero and LiterallyNightwing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Myth, Deleted member 27987 and 3 others
Nigga is literally nightwing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, SteveRogers, poopoohead and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, emeraldglass and LiterallyNightwing
idk which one suits you better, what I know is that it's pretty sad that both of us were born half mixed and not as pure nordic slayers

images
Yeah i envy that mf so much

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 22627, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
Yeah i envy that mf so much
People here are constantly hating on blond hair, cherrypicking the lowest of the lowest. It actually looks very good if you are good looking. In countries where it's rare, you will instantly have halo effect, and in places where it's very common, not having light hair makes you feel like a dysgenic inferior subhuman.

Btw he was like 16 or maybe recently turned 17 in the pic

• +1
Reactions: Aero and LiterallyNightwing
People here are constantly hating on blond hair, cherrypicking the lowest of the lowest. It actually looks very good if you are good looking. In countries where it's rare, you will instantly have halo effect, and in places where it's very common, not having light hair makes you feel like a dysgenic inferior subhuman.

Btw he was like 16 or maybe recently turned 17 in the pic
Its over

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Nah not for you, you good. May I ask you at what age did your looks significantly improve? I ask it in the sense that back when I browsed in 2020 you had some pics and vids where you looked noticeable different to what you look like since ~2021.

Nah not for you, you good. May I ask you at what age did your looks significantly improve? I ask it in the sense that back when I browsed in 2020 you had some pics and vids where you looked noticeable different to what you look like since ~2021.
2021 was when i started getting more female validation

• +1
Not did you only destroyed my looks by recommending tanning but now you are purposefully contributing to the downfall of arvid. psychopat behaviour
Nigga tanning doesn't descend anyone who takes minimum care of their skin, if you are boneless twink who needs to be pale to have a shred of SMV just say that.

• JFL
Nigga tanning doesn't descend anyone who takes minimum care of their skin,
Not at all, I look way better with white reddish skin than typical orange scandinavian tan which is what I turn into if I spend +2 daily midday hours under the sun for a whole summer like my retarded past self did.

Looks worse probably because of my dark af eyebrows, if I had typical blond pheno I would look better with a tan I guess
if you are boneless twink who needs to be pale to have a shred of SMV just say that.
So you are saying that pale = better? I thought most people consider the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Looks worse probably because of my dark af eyebrows, if I had typical blond pheno I would look better with a tan I guess
How would that make it look worse lol?

So you are saying that pale = better? I thought most people consider the opposite
No, I am saying prettyboys who aren’t robust enough usually can’t pull off the tanned look.

What does a pure nordic male has that you don’t? Seriously.
Better chin browridge and orbitals, more height too

If a full nordic has dark eyebrows and lashes he's basically got the highest smv pheno atleast for scandinavian girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, poopoohead and 1 other person

If a full nordic has dark eyebrows and lashes he's basically got the highest smv pheno atleast for scandinavian girls
I prefer my dark hair for me though bcuz i don't have very light eye color and my original hair was more of a fecal brown than a golden blonde.

The dark blonde just looks like brown to me in sunlight. Either way, not sure if it looks better both look just fine.

How would that make it look worse lol?
srs, I don't know if I ever seen an example of someone on the internet because it's pretty rare to have my colouring. seen a few similar irl.

can't explain it, paler (without extremes) skin looks way better on me. one thing is just getting sunburned for some days and have a slightly darker reddish tone, but regularly tanning looks way worse. I'm an exception tho, most benefit from it if not overdone
No, I am saying prettyboys who aren’t robust enough usually can’t pull off the tanned look.
meh not sure but ok

The guy @Debetro posted doesn’t look remarkably better than you, height sure but you still heightmog a good amount of guys, don’t you?

And don’t forget you got your (no longer) big forehead and thin lips from your Nordic side, but yeah bro Nordics are the unflawed masterrace bro!

The guy @Debetro posted doesn’t look remarkably better than you, height sure but you still heightmog a good amount of guys, don’t you?
Arvid looks good, but it's not the same a phone pic, than looking like that in motion in front of a camera with zero fraud. Can't imagine him looking as good as him in such conditions

And don’t forget you got your (no longer) big forehead and thin lips from your Nordic side, but yeah bro Nordics are the unflawed masterrace bro!
i feel like you have some personal vendetta against nordics :lul:

Arvid looks good, but it's not the same a phone pic, than looking like that in motion in front of a camera with zero fraud. Can't imagine him looking as good as him in such conditions
Why not?

How do I explain it? With phone pictures there's always the "frauding" factor due to the quality of camera, angles etc.

An actual camera shows exactly how you look like irl and it simply varies from phone pictures. Which is why the meme of meeting the typical popular dude / girl from Instagram vs irl is so popular. And it's not at all about filters.

How do I explain it? With phone pictures there's always the "frauding" factor due to the quality of camera, angles etc.

An actual camera shows exactly how you look like irl and it simply varies from phone pictures. Which is why the meme of meeting the typical popular dude / girl from Instagram vs irl is so popular. And it's not at all about filters.
Problem is my skin is flawless 😏🤫

• JFL
Chad problems...

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and LiterallyNightwing