Dark lookz

exactly if not realistic whats the point then? you got to weigh the positives to the negatives
how will this improve his life in anyway expect worsening his self esteem issues. i get that its funny making morphs of people from your polish basement but you got to stop for a monent and ask why youre doing it and the consequences that it leads to
if he achieves something close to it it's the difference between regular chad and making a lot of money from his looks

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
if he achieves something close to it it's the difference between regular chad and making a lot of money from his looks
you just said it was unrealistic and now youre doubling down promoting ideas how it could socially affect his status and place in life

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Prince88, LiterallyNightwing and 1 other person
you just said it was unrealistic and now youre doubling down promoting ideas how it could socially affect his status and place in life
yea except the deepening of the hollows which is the most unrealistic part

it's obv a risk and theoretically he could just descend

yea except the deepening of the hollows which is the most unrealistic part

it's obv a risk and theoretically he could just descend
surgeries do not work like a character customization menu, this will never happen its completely unrealistic
snap back to reality

• +1
Reactions: fuse and User49
surgeries do not work like a character customization menu, this will never happen its completely unrealistic
snap back to reality
op already plans like 12 surgeries anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and StrangerDanger
op already plans like 12 surgeries anyway
Its because he is mentally troubled with BDD issues and youre just here supporting his condition pouring fuel on the fire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, HarrierDuBois, Prince88 and 2 others
Its because he is mentally troubled with BDD issues and youre just here supporting his condition pouring fuel on the fire
kinda the point ngl it would be cool if he actually reached his goal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 24444
Just discourage people from looksmaxing on a looksmaxing forum

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
kinda the point ngl it would be cool if he actually reached his goal
from ltn manlet shoved in lockers to model

would be crazy shit

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 24444
over for you OP you need surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing and Deleted member 24444
Just discourage people from looksmaxing on a looksmaxing forum
There comes a certain point where you have to separate fictional masturbations from reality. Self improvement is all about maximizing yourself, including your mental health and getting lost in the depths of fiction will only hurt you in the end. You also suffer from this and you need to stop for your own sake

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuse, HarrierDuBois, Prince88 and 2 others
There comes a certain point where you have to separate fictional masturbations from reality. Self improvement is all about maximizing yourself, including your mental health and getting lost in the depths of fiction will only hurt you in the end. You also suffer from this and you need to stop for your own sake
just wait for when he becomes white

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Supreme, LiterallyNightwing, Akhi and 2 others
There comes a certain point where you have to separate fictional masturbations from reality, self improvement is all about maximizing yourself, including your mental health and getting lost in the depths of fiction will only hurt you in the end. You also suffer from this and you need to stop for your own sake
Again, just discourage someone from reaching their goal(99+ in less than a day in a competitive area in my case). Also this could be partially applied to OP but clearly not to me since I'm not even 4PSL lol

• +1
just wait for when he becomes white
IMG 3466

white as fuck

nose and epicanthal folds are still non white tho

@StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 24444
Again, just discourage someone from reaching their goal(99+ in less than a day in a competitive area in my case). Also this could be partially applied to OP but clearly not to me since I'm not even 4PSL lol
Its not discouraging OP its being realistic and outweighing the pros and cons for maximizing quality of life in the long term. You however have room for potential but it will not happen through the means of theorycrafting and changing your race

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 24444
Its not discouraging OP its being realistic and outweighing the pros and cons for maximizing quality of life in the long term. You however have room for potential but it will not happen through the means of theorycrafting and changing your race
i'm 4th year of med school

gonna be a surgeon i'll do a raceplasty on him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, LiterallyNightwing, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
You however have room for potential but it will not happen through the means of theorycrafting and changing your race
Are you implying to trannymax lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Akhi
just botch yourself for non-noticeable life improvements theory
Yeah bro Zherka will still mog him amirite

i'm 4th year of med school

gonna be a surgeon i'll do a raceplasty on him
looksmaxxers out here theorycrafting and pioneering their way to ascension only looking at the positivities and building their path as if theyre stacking legos on top of each other

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Prince88 and User49
Are you implying to trannymax lol
Its one of many possibilities, you can ascend your looks through conventional surgeries that fix your shortcomings but changing your entire race is completely unrealistic

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 24444
Its one of many possibilities, you can ascend your looks through conventional surgeries that fix your shortcomings but changing your entire race is completely unrealistic

• +1
I'm proud of You Dick
FaceApp 1693152766991

• Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun and LiterallyNightwing
@LiterallyNightwing

What is your hair? I like it a lot :)

idk which one suits you better, what I know is that it's pretty sad that both of us were born half mixed and not as pure nordic slayers

images
I'm a part of the club too. :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Debetro
There comes a certain point where you have to separate fictional masturbations from reality. Self improvement is all about maximizing yourself, including your mental health and getting lost in the depths of fiction will only hurt you in the end.
Average INFP-T 4w5 tbh ngl, unyielding idealism and infinite dreaming allows for unrealistic expectations.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and LiterallyNightwing
Do you have a hair pic from before you cut it
I’ve been cutting If for 4 years now or do you mean the specific cut in these pics?

looks better blonde.

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide and Deleted member 28394