Dark skin is better on subhumans

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
If you have bad features or recessed bone structure you would likely look much better with very dark skin that obscures your features. Light skin is like a double edged sword if you have a mogger bone structure and good features ir highlights them even more and gives ypu a halo while it can also make you look evern more subhuman than you actually are if ypu features aren't good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, aspiringexcel, omarthegoat195 and 13 others
@Ai Impact @exo @WeiWei @OGJBSLAYER @Debetro @Nebula @cytoplasm

Jeez watch the damn match man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Jason Voorhees
Light tanned olive skin is a mix of both worlds making it best
41B4B6DD B9FE 47A2 B9EF F1BABC55E786

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: disheartenedcel, aspiringexcel, chosen-one and 7 others
If you have bad features or recessed bone structure you would likely look much better with very dark skin that obscures your features. Light skin is like a double edged sword if you have a mogger bone structure and good features ir highlights them even more and gives ypu a halo while it can also make you look evern more subhuman than you actually are if ypu features aren't good.

Nah, if you are a subhuman, you can at least use JBW in SEA.

Dark skin does have appeal in EU/NA but nowhere near close to the pale skin obsession in SEA.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_9, disheartenedcel, zura and 3 others
Browns immediately screeching about muh JBW. Can't make this up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, aspiringexcel, BrahminBoss and 2 others

Dark skin does have appeal in EU/NA but nowhere near close to the pale skin obsession in SEA.
I am not talking about JBW or having appeal to pan faced gooks half way across the world. I'm just talking about the way you look. Dark skin hides features. You would simply look better with dark skin if u have bad features.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe and St.TikTokcel

No one gives a shit about SEA goblinas

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, chosen-one and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, CFW432, Trilogy and 3 others
Browns immediately screeching about muh JBW. Can't make this up

JFL if you don't think a -5 PSL white subhuman will do fine in SEA with the fervent white skin obsession.

That's literally why @Ai Impact hasn't roped yet.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 26859 and Jason Voorhees
No one gives a shit about SEA goblinas

Beggars can't be choosers. If you are a white subhuman you take what you can get.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, chosen-one, ElBastardo and 1 other person
Beggars can't be choosers. If you are a white subhuman you take what you can get.
I think most white subhumans will be better off without AIDS from SEA hookers

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, chosen-one, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
The fact nothing matters is all that matters in the long run

I'm relaxed 😌

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, chosen-one and Jason Voorhees
cope tbh

dark skin makes u look uglier

bad features can be saved by white skin

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, chosen-one, zura and 1 other person
If you’re ugly but dark skinned, you’re at least exotic and appeal to leftist self hating foids

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and The Grinch
Other way around. This is the exact reason why blacks and other ethnics can get away with wide noses, skin blemishes, recessed chins and high hairlines. Dark skin also ages much better. It's best to have dark skin as a subhuman.
cope tbh

bad features can be saved by white skino

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Chin recession and bimax protrusion don't look as bad when you're black, because the avg of that population exhibits those features to some degree. Same with a wider ipd, larger alar base.

When you're white and lack chin projection, you look extra bad, because most whites have decent ones.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Other way around. This is the exact reason why blacks and other ethnics can get away with wide noses, skin blemishes, recessed chins and high hairlines. Dark skin also ages much better. It's best to have dark skin as a subhuman.
they dont get away with wide noses

stop coping boyo.

and they dont even have any halos like white skin to save them from inceldom

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and BrahminBoss
Tbh you're right

When a nigga black as fuck like akon you can hardly make out what they look like. It's just eyes and teeth

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Jason Voorhees and DelonLover1999
Chin recession and bimax protrusion don't look as bad when you're black, because the avg of that population exhibits those features to some degree. Same with a wider ipd, larger alar base.

i have all the things you just mentioned. if i wasn’t black i would’ve roped ages ago. Being NT and tall is the only reason I’m not a virgin.

Should I fix my jaw stuff (recession and protrusion) or softmaxx to the gills and pray? Front profile looks mid tier normie and is my best angle (see posts)

Your jaw already looks fine from the front, so I don't think you necessarily need to do something about it, but it would improve profile a lot (if you care about that).

As for the other stuff (wider alar base, wider ipd), they are within the normal range for your ethnicity.
If you wish to pursue more eurocentric looks, then getting a rhino + maybe orbital decompression would be an option, but I don't really think that's needed.

My verdict is just softmaxx + genio (if you want).

When you're white and lack chin projection, you look extra bad, because most whites have decent ones.
Recession is hidden by fuller lips.

• +1
Dark skin subhumans don’t get treated all that badly because their black and women/men don’t want to make fun of black guys because of oppression and being called racist.

If you’re white and subhuman, sucks. Girls won’t ever stop bullying you and talking behind your back. I wouldn’t even recommend talking because when you say a word in class, everyone looks at you

nah healthy tan / light brown skin with no acne / hyperpigmentation is very attractive. insane halo irrespective of your morphlogical features

lmao what is this retarded shit? I have always noticed the wide fleshy features of black people whenever i look at them, like lol what? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

DrAfoh Manin KarlaGachet08

Ah look at this beautiful woman, i definitley dont notice that her nose looks like the flattened end of a double barrel shotgun or that her lips are wider than the fingers on my hand. Yup definitley cant see it at all. We should definitley start skinning black people and wearing their skin on top of ours to hide our ugly features, since apparently dark skin is basically military grade camouflage that can hide someones ugly features lmfao. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
cope tbh

bad features can be saved by white skin
Fax most Indian sub5s if they were white white like all Whitfield hair face etc, w same caucasoid features would be able to pull exponentially more

olive skin supremacy

Its also better to work under the sun (which they will)

high asf iq thread that’s why out of all races white people get away the least with recession

• +1