Dark skinned foids who cry about skin color are cringe

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
There are some things which are better than the other. Being 6ft is better than being 5ft6. Heightism exists but nobody would deny the fact that tall looks sexy.

The same is the case for light skin. Light skin always mogs especially for women. Women who cry about dark skinned women representation are cringe. Nobody cares that you were abused for your skin color. Just accept the fact that you lost the genetic lottery and try to do the best you can.

Dark skinned foids belong in the kitchen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Daniel Plainview, Deprived and 12 others
They are crying because chad does not want them.

Plenty average men would date them but they don't care

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Daniel Plainview, Deprived and 9 others
yeah i love seeing women get a taste of blackpill for once

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
High IQ post

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
1DC32CC6 877C 42C9 91E7 E4470BF79A71
4CE23540 0EAE 4A7B 88AD 948CA8DF5760

Nah, fuck white women

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 13787, Deprived and 6 others
They are crying because chad does not want them.

Plenty average men would date them but they don't care
Average men usually have higher standards than chads

There are some things which are better than the other. Being 6ft is better than being 5ft6. Heightism exists but nobody would deny the fact that tall looks sexy.

The same is the case for light skin. Light skin always mogs especially for women. Women who cry about dark skinned women representation are cringe. Nobody cares that you were abused for your skin color. Just accept the fact that you lost the genetic lottery and try to do the best you can.

Dark skinned foids belong in the kitchen.
This also applies to many incels here and not even incels just people in general across the board whining why they arent dining with the peak perks in life

It is what it is

But OP skin lightening safely even without using all these toxic chemicals is much easier nowadays tbh

And in places like India they have legit industries, books, certifications for this bullshit

I dont see the problem here.

This also applies to many incels here and not even incels just people in general across the board whining why they arent dining with the peak perks in life

It is what it is

But OP skin lightening safely even without using all these toxic chemicals is much easier nowadays tbh

And in places like India they have legit industries, books, certifications for this bullshit

I dont see the problem here.
Yeah agree, crying isn’t the solution just live your life and try the best you can do. No point obsessing with chads.

I’m not sure how easy skin lightening is. The only people I’ve seen who are successful are celebs. Haven’t seen a non celeb ever improving their skin color. But maybe they’re doing retarded things instead of legit things.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I’m not sure how easy skin lightening is.
It's not easy but its not hard to do

You just have to get the right products, right dosages and be patient with it

Microdosing, sunmaxxing, using harsh toxic chemicals, not megadosing, etc, all will backfire on you if you're trying to lighten