Dark Spots after Acne

B

bengalidude

Iron
I’ve been having dark spots after my acne goes away that usually lasts way longer than the acne itself 4-6 weeks. Does this have to do with exfoliation, and should I use something like glycolic acid to fix it?

kojic acid cleanser in morning. Then use vitamin c cosrx. Then use thiamadol product eucerin on top. THen spf 50.
Buy 30 percent aha from ordinary asw use that every 3 days. buy 7 percent glycolic acid. Use that at night after cleansing before anything else. Then use like a 2 percent retinol on top. Like one a week microneedle and then use retinol on top. Worked for my pih

• +1
Reactions: bengalidude
kojic acid cleanser in morning. Then use vitamin c cosrx. Then use thiamadol product eucerin on top. THen spf 50.
Buy 30 percent aha from ordinary asw use that every 3 days. buy 7 percent glycolic acid. Use that at night after cleansing before anything else. Then use like a 2 percent retinol on top. Like one a week microneedle and then use retinol on top. Worked for my pih
thx bhai, i have the same thing

I’ve been having dark spots after my acne goes away that usually lasts way longer than the acne itself 4-6 weeks. Does this have to do with exfoliation, and should I use something like glycolic acid to fix it?
maximize your collagen bro by taking hydrolyzed collagen supplements or consuming more gelatin / glycine.

• +1
Reactions: bengalidude
Thank you guys, I am probably going to supplement collagen along with using koljic acid + aha along with my current skin routine