Dark trait test. Post your results

View attachment 3002278
⬆️
Just look at these teeth man. You think a man who wants approval would keep teeth looking like this?

The poor narcissist cannot see past their own nose. Me on the other hand, I'm hyper self aware.

I've never need anyone's approval. Actually I love repulsing people. I've had so many "evisceration" hate threads about me on this site it's not even funny. That was with my old account. Now most people know me and that it's not gonna work.

With you I'm just trying to prove a point for gratification. Trust me, I don't want your approval. You or anyone else.

I was actually blacklisted from getting a job an an entire city of 9 million people (proper) for crushing a kitten's skull in a bathroom stall and showing another coworker the bloody aftermath, knowing this co worker would quietly tell all our other co workers. For the next six months I stayed at this job and continued showing up to nightclub/birthday parties where these co workers were at, bringing girlfriends, just to make them uncomfortable. Nobody ever confronted me. I love imposing. About a year after leaving this city and coming back I found out through an agent that I had been blacklisted. She showed me a screenshot of a conversation between a school that I applied for talking with her about how I had killed a cat.

I'm just proving a point man.

are u a teenager foid? muh cat and shit. killed a cat lol

Bump we need more tests of users here and identify who the sick freaks are

Bro these questions i feel like theyre reading my mind

0%

'im literally superman because im a good boyy'

100% on egoism entitlement and self interest