Dark triad blackpill

D

Deleted member 15698

Diamond
If you think you are dark triad, it's just an indicitator that you're weird.

There's nothing good about being weird. You can try to cope by presenting it to yourself in a cool way (I'm dark triad), but you're just weird. If you want a normal life (friends, sex with females), you should work on being less weird as this will help you

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Bruh middle schoolers are more "dark triad" than autists on here jfl. Most people on this site would be the kind of kids that eat lunch in the bathrooms by themselves jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15698
I'm the most kind and equitable person I know of , and this positive personality allowed me to build good reputation around my social circle . I can't understand , why would one want to loose all social credibility and become a darl triad makievelismmaxxed sociopath

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15698
Bruh middle schoolers are more "dark triad" than autists on here jfl. Most people on this site would be the kind of kids that eat lunch in the bathrooms by themselves jfl
And while eating alone they'll tell themselves "I'm so dark bro, I don't even want to eat with anyone else, I'm a lone wolf and trust nobody" 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra, Deleted member 15099 and Birdcell
All the cool characters in anime/movies are dark triad tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 15698
Mind blown thinking back to high school. All those weird anime niggas I made fun of probably thought they were dark triad protagonist 😂😂😂

Mind blown thinking back to high school. All those weird anime niggas I made fun of probably thought they were dark triad protagonist 😂😂😂
Wait until you run into one anime nigga that will knock you out:what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
Sorry bro this is real life, the first time a weird anime nigga tries to get violent he's gonna wind up in the ER with a brain bleed and vertebrae trauma

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
bruh you only made fun of the "anime niggaz" cause they were weak. All that in hope to appear cooler in front of the others. Low T. How about pick on someone else than non aggresive anime framelets

bruh you only made fun of the "anime niggaz" cause they were weak. All that in hope to appear cooler in front of the others. Low T. How about pick on someone else than non aggresive anime framelets
I'm kinda joking, I clowned them sometimes, but overall was not a bully in high school and was kind to people less popular than me. The only people I truly bullied, ironically, were bullies

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis