Dark Triad Blackpilled Cryptocurrency Maxxing Idea...

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Basically, we need to Wolf of Wall Street maxx, and literally get a large number of us together to shill coins on various sites, forums and chans all at the same time to the extent that we can literally move prices at will through a coordinated effort. We will be profiting of low IQ, greedy, naive normies who will take what other people say as being the unquestionable word of Allah and will act on it predictably. It would require proper coordination of users to all shill and promote certain coins at the same time in a convincing manner. We will be merely transferring money from the normie hoards to the small select few of us conspirators who are in the know. Lets form a legion of moneymaxxers and get this done boyos, the time has come to take control. Afford those surgeries, afford those hookers, afford to move out from your bluepilled parents, afford more copes, afford HGH all at the normies expense. It's time boyos, the normies will pay US to ascend.

Who's in?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 5891 and PubertyMaxxer
Yes, let us create Looksmaxcoin™. Invest now boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 1973, Patient A and 5 others
Chatbot sales tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Your ideas of pooling looksmaxers doesn't seem viable

Most people arent THAT low iq to invest in random altcoins

Your 2 years late, this happened constantly in the last bull run

You are so Jewish lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Patient A
Chatbot sales tbh ngl
I've recently started this shit. I use a simple software that can also easily go on any website. Not just messenger bots

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You overestimate the iq of most users on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, PenileFacialSurgery and Incoming
Just, buy low sell high

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I've recently started this shit. I use a simple software that can also easily go on any website. Not just messenger bots
Aminos?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Elab pls

You provide chatbots as a service to businesses. And you save the owners time (and money in some cases) instead of doing it themselves. For their FB or their website if you have the right software. Only reason I'm doing this is because it seems to be an easier time for it where the market isn't super saturated just like it was for social media marketing agencies in 2016. Some people who started back then profited really quickly and easily. I wanna do the same with chatbots right now and I know how to sell so it shouldn't be difficult

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and PubertyMaxxer
Fuck lol how'd you guess?!
I think it's easy to tell that most people are under the guidance of that Kieran guy who has some type of deal with aminos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
I think it's easy to tell that most people are under the guidance of that Kieran guy who has some type of deal with aminos
Yeah. Are you doing chatbots as well? I'm also watching a couple videos from some people on YouTube that talked about this even earlier. But yeah, kieran changed the game a bit because everyone else was only discussing FB messenger bots. If not for Aminos, it'd have to be programmed and that would be way more time consuming.