DARK TRIAD HAIRSTYLES

ReinerGeist1

ReinerGeist1

Mistral
Recommend me some dark triad hairstyles to go along my dark triad face. Currently I have a middle part which isn't very dark triad.

Adam Lanza | Fact and Fiction Wiki | Fandom
Sandy Hook massacre: Chilling details emerge of weapons stash at Adam  Lanza's home and of the scene at school | The Independent | The Independent
Adam Lanza - About - Entertainment.ie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mug, becomingnearperfect, justleavemealone and 7 others
no such thing as dark triad hairstyle, it's the face

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Detective, justleavemealone and 3 others
no such thing as dark triad hairstyle, it's the face
my face is dark triad I have a middle part eboy hairstyle and want something shorter and edgier

Very positively tilted eyebrows makes you look dark triad, make your eyebrows that way by removing hair to try make them more striking if you have enough hair.

Very positively tilted eyebrows makes you look dark triad, make your eyebrows that way by removing hair to try make them more striking if you have enough hair.
MY EYEBROWS ARE ALREADY POSITIVELY TITLED

Send a photo, make them more positively tilted?
brother its not about the eyebrows I want a short edgier hairstyle I am fine on the eyebrow part just need to dye them black

my face is dark triad I have a middle part eboy hairstyle and want something shorter and edgier
if don't have a wimp skull you may want to try some fade

But tbh foids have complimented my hair before so maybe I will be dark triad eboy

copy this slayer he's got drip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and Banasura
anyways my hairstyle is for the prettyboy look i'll soon post a before/after thread here but basically i just needed softmaxxes

Recommend me some dark triad hairstyles to go along my dark triad face. Currently I have a middle part which isn't very dark triad.
just get a buzz it lmaoo

Only works if you have a hard face

Last edited:
if a dark triad chad can’t rock a buzz cut then you’re not a dark triad chad
Bro I am dark triad and could rock a buzz I just prefer longer hair and women also prefer it

Girls complimented my hair alot

Bro I am dark triad and could rock a buzz I just prefer longer hair and women also prefer it
which one looks more mysterious, dark, and intimidating?
IMG 5857
IMG 5858

Last edited: