[Dark Triad] How I will go from Proletariat to Bourgeoisie and Generate an Abundance of Wealth via Owning All Means of Production [Marxist Theory]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
"Marx saw society as divided into classes, determined by people's relationship to the means of production. In capitalism, this is primarily the bourgeoisie, who own the means of production, and the proletariat, who sell their labor. According to Marx, these classes are inherently in conflict because their interests are opposed — this is known as class struggle."

I will stop being a proletariat, and become a bourgeoise. I will own means of production.

- I will own the expensive equipment and workshop required to make my ecommerce products
- I will own the labour , proletariat subhumans will sell their labor to me. (and do already)
- I will monopolize the abundance of information of marketing in my field, expensive information that proletariat can not gain access to.
- I will monopolize the abundance of information of manufacturing in my field, information that proletariat can not gain access to.
- I will own custom software and automation workflows which builds my ecommerce business, which no proletariat can ever have access to.
- I will have abundance of financial capital to make this business work, more capital than proletariats can ever gain access to.
- I will own the media, in my field of ecommerce. Unbreakable SEO monopoly, the biggest email list, youtube videos. Media assets. Which proletariats can never build as I'm so far ahead they will never be able to overtake me.
- I will own property, and proletariats who cant afford to buy a house, will rent mine off me and pay off my mortgage for me. I will mass replicate this to hyper accelerate wealth building.
- I will minimize wages(via outsourcing) and maximize efficiency; to suck every last penny of value out of my slaves.

Now bow to your superior bourgeoise, you subhuman proletariats.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dimorphism, Ruakh, Looksmaxxer20 and 8 others
bro posted this from his moms basement. bro ur not some edgy facist leader. ur an incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, dimorphism, Van and 8 others
bro posted this from his moms basement. bro ur not some edgy facist leader. ur an incel
I mog you. subhuman proletariat.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 30518
You took the real red pill realized Marxism was correct?
and decided to try to become one of the bad guys JFL

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 26859
You took the real red pill realized Marxism was correct?
and decided to try to become one of the bad guys JFL
Which is based because the alternative is seething and waiting for a revolutionary utopia that's never coming

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackpilled1027 and Deleted member 26859
r u gonna quit this place when u achieve ur goals?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 30518 and Deleted member 31155
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, BrahminBoss, AngryShortMale and 2 others
ovER for lumpencels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
good theory, thing is you won't be able to do this unless you have wealthy parents/relatives around you in the first place and that have connections also

if everybody could do this then nobody would be marxist

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Danish_Retard
good theory, thing is you won't be able to do this unless you have wealthy parents/relatives around you in the first place and that have connections also

if everybody could do this then nobody would be marxist
i do have millionaire parents who own big businesses but i dont need their money. this can be done without it and i am doing it without it

caging at the low iq "connections" meme u fell for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, aspiringexcel and alriodai
i do have millionaire parents who own big businesses but i dont need their money. this can be done without it and i am doing it without it

caging at the low iq "connections" meme u fell for
JFL caging at the "i got millinoaire parents but don't need them"

why are you even here then

@Lord-Arthur_17 get ahold of this fag pls

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

yeah? i enjoy building business and generating wealth. its like a game

and im here for the same reason as everyone else?

high iq englishman

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
The proles will rise one day. We have a major strike coming in America on August 1st.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Which is based because the alternative is seething and waiting for a revolutionary utopia that's never coming
You may be right.

Tbh I dunno if there will ever be a revolution....

UPS is going on strike @
Exterminator
@Exterminator
Yup can’t wait. And we get paid by the union while on strike too. Free money

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
"Marx saw society as divided into classes, determined by people's relationship to the means of production. In capitalism, this is primarily the bourgeoisie, who own the means of production, and the proletariat, who sell their labor. According to Marx, these classes are inherently in conflict because their interests are opposed — this is known as class struggle."

I will stop being a proletariat, and become a bourgeoise. I will own means of production.

- I will own the expensive equipment and workshop required to make my ecommerce products
- I will own the labour , proletariat subhumans will sell their labor to me. (and do already)
- I will monopolize the abundance of information of marketing in my field, expensive information that proletariat can not gain access to.
- I will monopolize the abundance of information of manufacturing in my field, information that proletariat can not gain access to.
- I will own custom software and automation workflows which builds my ecommerce business, which no proletariat can ever have access to.
- I will have abundance of financial capital to make this business work, more capital than proletariats can ever gain access to.
- I will own the media, in my field of ecommerce. Unbreakable SEO monopoly, the biggest email list, youtube videos. Media assets. Which proletariats can never build as I'm so far ahead they will never be able to overtake me.
- I will own property, and proletariats who cant afford to buy a house, will rent mine off me and pay off my mortgage for me. I will mass replicate this to hyper accelerate wealth building.
- I will minimize wages(via outsourcing) and maximize efficiency; to suck every last penny of value out of my slaves.

nigga how is this a blackpill

this forum is going turbo leftist

You vs me then

• JFL
Bookmarked it bhai

• Love it
  • JFL
It’s happening. UPS Teamsters are going on strike on the 1st.
not taking about the strike, im taking about the masses of american people t hey are lumpenproletariat

not taking about the strike, im taking about the masses of american people t hey are lumpenproletariat
Lumpenproles are still revolutionary in nature

Have you already chosen your field?

• +1
Open a factory in London and have child refugees work for pennies theorem :bigbrain:

If someone saw ur workers with u in the workplace, they will arrest them for child labour

Last edited:
not a single word