Dark triad isn’t cope

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
I been dark triad maxing haven’t shower I smell like shit growing my curly hair out and cursing at my bitch ass mom haven’t brush my teeth for months I started to get female attention here a text from this foid from my school
AFAF6F54 67E0 48FC 8DCE 391C521E0490
2163C392 8AE5 4411 90D2 35C10314DDCF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, 5.5psl, lightskinbengali and 2 others
That s not dark triad lmao, u are just creeping her, also she s fat so her standars are low.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Letting your teeth rot on purpose is not dark triad 🤔

• +1
Reactions: rooman, MadTwatter, Deleted member 25743 and 3 others
literal 1/1000 girl bro u need to wife her up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 29224
That s not dark triad lmao, u are just creeping her, also she s fat so her standars are low.
I wasn’t creeping her she we calling me baby and even if her standard are not that much people cant get away with that and she isn’t really fat she more chubby like thick

I wasn’t creeping her she we calling me baby and even if her standard are not that much people can get away with that and she isn’t really fat she more chubby like thick
That s good if she s thick, dark triadmaxxing works if u are attractive, also brush ur teeth it will looksmin u in the long term, be more confident and shit and wear glasses with a jacket, slicked back hair and act very confident if u are not, tell the truth and u will gain respect from men and also women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224
It dark triad maxxing
no lol, that thing about dark triad is all bullshit

girls are simply attracted to handsome guys who are more dominant generally speaking, not a mf who doesnt brush his teeth and doesnt shower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I been dark triad maxing haven’t shower I smell like shit growing my curly hair out and cursing at my bitch ass mom haven’t brush my teeth for months I started to get female attention here a text from this foid from my school View attachment 2207876View attachment 2207873
Classic dark triad W
Blonde softy a10 guys will cope because they don't look intimidate at all

restraining order maxxing
That works even more on girl 20-25 years and even more on america, i dont think girls finddark triad attitude attractive on Europe, maybe just the look there

That s good if she s thick, dark triadmaxxing works if u are attractive, also brush ur teeth it will looksmin u in the long term, be more confident and shit and wear glasses with a jacket, slicked back hair and act very confident if u are not, tell the truth and u will gain respect from men and also women.
Will I need braces for my teeth bro

That works even more on girl 20-25 years and even more on america, i dont think girls finddark triad attitude attractive on Europe, maybe just the look there
nigga you cant be this dumb :feelstastyman:

Every person will look better with dark/brown features idk why all the blonde guys here are coping so hard
nobody is talking about black or white features you braindead subhuman, im saying that this dark triad shit is literally brainrot and that no girl will ever like a mf who doesnt brush his teeth or doesnt shower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896