Dark Triad low inhib DOM theory is legit

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.
I wish I was in better health so I could go in depth to explain why this theory is so legit for getting pussy.

But it all stems from the reality of nihilism and the fact that women are better equipped to perceive the nihilistic reality of life due to their inherent selfishness.

Women are far less likely to develop abstract societal concerns than men due to their comparatively limited mental capacity, and so are more likely to ruthlessly indulge their basal instinct for power and pleasure.

While this is usually a bad thing when it comes to achievement, it is a great way of getting what you want in the moment.

It is also why DOM low inhib Psychopath Chads get so much pussy, they are communicating value on a level that is more aligned to women’s sensibilities. Women understand them very easily and in the domain that women care about, they are the most successful.

Men have a problem with this because they can’t really operate like this unless they are born a low inhib Dark Triad DOM Chad. Most guys will have to develop status through prestige, which involves investing into society rather than taking from it, so most men get upset when they see women behave antisocially.

The whole purpose of gaining money and power is to get the leverage to behave less socially, it is why all powerful and rich people are generally immoral psychopaths, it is why psychopaths tend to run companies and travel up the ranks so quickly.

There’s more to this idea but I don’t have the energy to write it out.

If you weren’t born a mogger you better try and become rich. That is your only hope of escape.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and poopoohead
you got energy? write it out

you got energy? write it out
It basically just boils down to women not understanding prestige based power.

Women are not evolved to compete for status the same way men are.

The two ways people compete for status are through Dominance or Prestige. Dominance is through the direct use of force to get what you want, rule by fear and threat. Prestige is getting what you want through compulsion, you basically indebt people to you by providing them value in a way they desire and a result they hold you in higher esteem because you because you control a resource they find valuable.

Dominance: I hold control of water by forcefully restricting access to only people I like. If you want water, you have to appease me or you won’t get it. If you try and get it, I will beat you up.

Prestige: I am the only person alive that understands how to get water out of a particular plant and you value me because you want water and I’m the only person that understands how to get it. I won’t fight you for trying to get water but I may not show you the method of getting water if I don’t like you.

In both these methods, there is use of force but they differ in how they go about using force. The first method is direct use of force and the second is indirect.

Women don’t have to compete for status based on resources the same way as men so both of these methods are pretty foreign to them. Prestige based value is something that men are far more evolved to understand but women aren’t. Prestige based value requires a lot of cooperation and high trust to work. However the end goal for both of these forms of status is the accrual of dominance and power. It is only the prestige based method though that is more unique to men because men are the ones usually competing for status against overtly dominant competitors. Prestige is an alternative way to compete for status when you can’t physically fight for status. Women historically didn’t have to do any competing for status but they are very attuned to how much status a male has.

The downfall of prestige based status when it comes gaining attention from women is that it takes time to come to fruition. This is why there’s the meme that women “wait at the finish line” this is because women have a harder time comprehending status that isn’t currently realized. A woman may ditch a potentially very high status male if she has the opportunity in the moment to get with a current high status male. This upsets men very much because men can’t all obtain the status necessary to attract a woman in the moment and they feel it unfair that even if they are trying to build that status, the nature of life is that they can’t get it immediately and so may appear insufficient to a woman they desire and lose her through no fault of their own.

This is why low inhib DOM Chads are so successful. They don’t rely on prestige based status. They are still operating on dominance based status which is always immediately apparent and does not require time to come to fruition. Even in preschool there may be a child who is the most dominant in the class and he may bully the future entrepreneur high status celebrity who goes on to become a much more valuable person in the long run. The problem is, that bully will get all the female attention until that man becomes said person, and the fact that they are bullied may actually hinder them from becoming that person.

The woman doesn’t have to guess what value the bully holds, and she doesn’t have to rely on a capacity for abstract prediction either (something she will generally lack anyway) so the bully is who she favors. This will go on for most of her life.

The problem for a lot of men is they buy into the cooperative social structure. They think this is something that actually exists. They believe in the meme of “society” and so believe they aren’t in competition with each other. The problem is the competition is endless and getting a moderately prestigious job is not an end goal. Historically there were winners and losers and that is how it is for most animals. A small portion of the males succeed greatly and the rest barely if at all. This is also true for humans but we have buffers against this. You don’t have to reach the pinnacle of your dominance hierarchy to have success anymore however this doesn’t mean that women are suddenly not concerned with this hierarchy. It just means that you, as a prestige focused male have found a position that you feel is prestigious enough to stop competing. However when your woman goes to the gym and sees a hot personal trainer who is taller better looking and in better shape than you, she is concerned with this imaginary prestige. Her body yearns for good genes and prestige was simply a way that you communicated you had good enough genes to everyone else in society. You fell for the meme.

She is looking for the best and you have said “society says I don’t need to be the best, I just need to be good enough.”

This is why so many marriages are miserable and women leave them so often.

Her brain wants to experience dominance and power and excitement and you have denied her that by settling for a moderate position of relative dominance and little excitement. Historically you would have been killed or failed to reproduce but you have found a way to cheat the system, except it is not without cost. She knows it’s a facade and for many men this facade gets blown up in their face the second someone with any real dominance shows up.

I rambled a lot here because I don’t have the energy to really shape up the idea but this is the gist.

To sum up, women don’t really understand male competition so don’t expect them to value it. Women, just like men, value dominance and power. Low inhib DOM guys communicate dominance and power at all times whereas prestige based “good guys” usually only demonstrate dominance and power later in life and may never choose to actually demonstrate it because they are too invested in the system of how to attain it (behaving cooperatively.)