Dark Triad Maxing: Anyone read The Prince by Niccolò Machiavelli? + 48 Laws of Power, Art of War

Oh damn bro, you so hard and dark triad while crying

I’m talking useful information on understanding power dynamics, and attaining power and influence, low IQ fuck.
Bro I never claimed to be dark triad because you can't be dark triad if you aren't born into it and I am clearly not. There isn't much about "influence" to be learned, your life isn't a movie where you read 2 book and manipulate your way into some top position. There 2 things that are important, skills and connections. Either you know the right people or you are very good in the thing you do or both but thats it. I swear to god there is not one gay PUA self improoover out there who has gained anything from such LARP books.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, stuckneworleans and hoodmaxxnigga
Bro I never claimed to be dark triad because you can't be dark triad if you aren't born into it and I am clearly not. There isn't much about "influence" to be learned, your life isn't a movie where you read 2 book and manipulate your way into some top position. There 2 things that are important, skills and connections. Either you know the right people or you are very good in the thing you do or both but thats it. I swear to god there is not one gay PUA self improoover out there who has gained anything from such LARP books.
Actually hilarious because I didn’t read.

you=
A0FFD229 8331 4D55 A7FB EBBA68407509

• Ugh..
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga
Lol low iq users wonder why their life sucks eductaion and being high iq intelligent is important too im not talking about nerdy curries i mean being a machavillian a narcissist a cunning decisive leader with high iq and good variety of skills specially social skills which boosts your status and success meaning more power abd money
Being a narcissist is a falio, it you think the world revolves around you and you can do no wrong and anyone who criticizes and disagrees with you is a foe you are in for a rude awakening. To be a great leader you have to see from every angle, enlightened self interest is the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Being a narcissist is a falio, it you think the world revolves around you and you can do no wrong and anyone who criticizes and disagrees with you is a foe you are in for a rude awakening. To be a great leader you have to see from every angle, enlightened self interest is the way to go.
narcissism doesn't have to be outwardly shown, i tend to be really modest and that masks my inner narcissism

• +1
Reactions: Vladimir makarov and Deleted member 502
JFL if you think some pseudo-intellectual author with as much life-experience as any other normfag would give you legit advice in a book which is made to be sold to gullible and stupid buly-victims

Make the experience yourself or look for someone who actually is that way

I probably read more books than you ever had and imo the only ones worth it are those which are stuffed with information and are not for laymen
You, histrionic high E cuck, will probably deny this and make some stupid response

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 2227, middayshowers and 5 others
jfl you aren't gonna do shit incel.
Go play fortnite.
JFL if you think some pseudo-intellectual author with as much life-experience as any other normfag would give you legit advice in a book which is made to be sold to gullible and stupid buly-victims

Make the experience yourself or look for someone who actually is that way

I probably read more books than you ever had and imo the only ones worth it are those which are stuffed with information and are not for laymen
You, histrionic high E cuck, will probably deny this and make some stupid response
Actually, believe it or not, I did not read.

Actually, believe it or not, I did not read.
if you cant even read my bullshit short essays, then I doubt you could ever read and comprehend books like The Prince or other books of that matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, gaymidget and bossman
thanks papa now read your books and pray to allah he makes you dark triad in your next life
Don’t need to be anymore “dark triad”, just slang here son, but very cute.

Go play fortnite.

LMAO ITS OVER IF U HAVE TO READ BOOLS TO BECOME LOW IMHIB AND ALPHA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and gaymidget
LMAO ITS OVER IF U HAVE TO READ BOOLS TO BECOME LOW IMHIB AND ALPHA
Who said anyone has to you low IQ chimp.

Maybe I’m just interested, and want to expand my Knawledge.

Who said anyone has to you low IQ chimp.

Maybe I’m just interested, and want to expand my Knawledge.
You are very low iq indeed you need to read.
I read a book called at earth and know im einstein level tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 2227
You are very low iq indeed you need to read.
I read a book called at earth and know im einstein level tbh
E7449719 350F 4847 9CB6 78D05105D2C3

I IQ mog you to oblivion, your IQ matches your Avi.

dn rd

• Ugh..
your username matches your iq peasent
stop spending ur life on looksmax and read low iq retard
You’re a Goat 🐐 that gets fucked by curries and Muslims
giphy.gif

I’m the ultimate route to Ascension.

Keep coping.

I thought this was shit tbh, comes off as used car salesman tricks. Anyone with an even average social intelligence will be able to tell you’re obviously trying to manipulate them and it’ll make them uncomfortable
I'm 2,000% sure that you never passed page 1 of this book, that or you have shit comprehension. I'm not going into depths of it because based off your tone you will inevitably dismiss it as blue pill anyway. The book help many leaders and I learn some new stuff from it as well, but to each their own...

This isn't dark triad in anyway, I posted itt as a joke because people in the past who never touched the book claimed it was another wannabe dark triad guide like 48 laws, but it's not

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and PenileFacialSurgery
This isn't dark triad in anyway, I posted itt as a joke because people in the past who never touched the book claimed it was another wannabe dark triad guide like 48 laws, but it's not
48 Laws mogs dale carnegie to oblivion though lmao

The amount of autism in this post

• JFL