Dark triad mom

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
My mom has always taught me dark triad principle ever since I was a child, I am the youngest son, she would teaches me to manipulate people even our own family members. Whenever, I do something that is considered morally right my mom would leave a comment that I am stupid enough to believe and do that practically in real life as it would only affect my life negatively. Not gonna lie her Emotional intelligence mogs me to the moon.

Is your mom like this also?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 18879
Yes, she says I should claim welfare and LDAR if that's what I want as the world is a shit place for sub 5 autistic men.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and ItsOver999
W mum.
mine tought me to be a white knight betabuxxing cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 20519, ErbCel and 1 other person
W mum.
mine tought me to be a white knight betabuxxing cuck.
can we switch?
Let me guess your mom is not successful right, if so that makes sense because my mom is overly successful majority is contributed to her dark triad personality :lul:

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
can we switch?
Let me guess your mom is not successful right, if so that makes sense because my mom is overly successful majority is contributed to her dark triad personality :lul:
my mum only worked for 2 years. then she met my rich kid betabuxxing dad

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Clipboard01

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15180
Fuck my mom she never taught me shit

My mom has always taught me dark triad principle ever since I was a child, I am the youngest son, she would teaches me to manipulate people even our own family members. Whenever, I do something that is considered morally right my mom would leave a comment that I am stupid enough to believe and do that practically in real life as it would only affect my life negatively. Not gonna lie her Emotional intelligence mogs me to the moon.

Is your mom like this also?
I wish I had your mom, mine is light traid so I have to keep most of my stuff from her, although I theorize whether she actually cares to a moral extent or if it's all part of her mask to pretend to be kind and morally bounded

I wish I had your mom, mine is light traid so I have to keep most of my stuff from her, although I theorize whether she actually cares to a moral extent or if it's all part of her mask to pretend to be kind and morally bounded
My mom would teaches me to manipulate almost everyone I have met in my life lol. She even mentioned that my life would be financially set if I inherit from this specific person. I am too soy to do what she praises if only I do what she wants I would have been successful in life.

My mom would teaches me to manipulate almost everyone I have met in my life lol. She even mentioned that my life would be financially set if I inherit from this specific person. I am too soy to do what she praises if only I do what she wants I would have been successful in life.
I wish we swapped parents we both deserve each others upbringings

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
My mom was a narcissist who was mostly a useless parent. But she did teach me to mask my true emotions regardless of how I feel and act in a way to charm other people.

My mom was a narcissist who was mostly a useless parent. But she did teach me to mask my true emotions regardless of how I feel and act in a way to charm other people.
Mom generally seems to have this tedency more than dad