Dark triad or surfer boy?

Timmy

Timmy

Solstice
dark eyebrows, dark lashes but tanned skin and blonde/bleached hair

or dark triad dark lashes and brows and HAIR and medium skin tone (light-olive)

How to know what’d suit my pheno more?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Bunp

• +1
i prefer the surfer boy mogger archetype personally, but i see the appeal in being a dark triad bad boy mogger also

• +1
Reactions: mathis and lowiqNormie
i prefer the surfer boy mogger archetype personally, but i see the appeal in being a dark triad bad boy mogger also
It depends on the person’s pheno of what’d look better. How do I know which’d suit me?

• +1
light triad is the safest choice if i had to choose for foids appeal , dark triad starts becoming better at solid chadlite+

• +1
Reactions: mathis and <6PSLcel
It depends on the person’s pheno of what’d look better. How do I know which’d suit me?
which are you closer to naturally ?

nomrie = go for surfer boy

Dark triad only works if your face is robust

nomrie = go for surfer boy

Dark triad only works if your face is robust
welp, summer is coming soon. Might as well go for surfer boy coloring for now. Sunscreen and lemon juice only tools I need

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
dark triad is for mature women like 23 and above on the other hand surfer is for more younger women like 20 and below

dark triad is for mature women like 23 and above on the other hand surfer is for more younger women like 20 and below
In uni everybody’ll be 17-19 soooooo.. but what color should I dye my brows/lashes if I go for the surfer boy look?

In uni everybody’ll be 17-19 soooooo.. but what color should I dye my brows/lashes if I go for the surfer boy look?
brows and lashes should aaaalwaays be black no matter the pheno your looking for [in most cases at least]

brows and lashes should aaaalwaays be black no matter the pheno your looking for [in most cases at least]
i think i should apply them secretly bc if my parents’ll find out they’ll think I’m zesty or smth but I gotta improve my face before uni

i think i should apply them secretly bc if my parents’ll find out they’ll think I’m zesty or smth but I gotta improve my face before uni
yeah same i improved my face in summer before school and it was worth it... my parents do know i do skincare shit but not extreme things or they'll think im gay

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
yeah same i improved my face in summer before school and it was worth it... my parents do know i do skincare shit but not extreme things or they'll think im gay
Bro that fr sucks man. Im gonna dye them in summer. Dont care if they notice or think I’m gay bruh.

Bro that fr sucks man. Im gonna dye them in summer. Dont care if they notice or think I’m gay bruh.
if you wanna grow your lashes use minoxidil... mine are pretty long naturally but now every single one compliments me on them and thinks im using some kind of makeups. plus it mogs sooo hard

surfer boy.​

welp, summer is coming soon. Might as well go for surfer boy coloring for now. Sunscreen and lemon juice only tools I need
what lemon juice do... u drink it? yummy?

X

• JFL
surfer is life

whichever one you are destined for

if you wanna grow your lashes use minoxidil... mine are pretty long naturally but now every single one compliments me on them and thinks im using some kind of makeups. plus it mogs sooo hard
Mine are okay, but dying speeds up shit I alr use ouls to grow my shit

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv
Vito Basso is both, insane appeal and prettyboy who could go with facial hair for dimorphic chad look if he wants

• +1
20230322 qU9ir38usKaqbh M
20230322 gwIxe3YGjob1Ud M

• +1

completely depends on your pheno

if ur light eyed with naturally lighter hair and brows go for surfer look since going dark triad can look uncanny same goes the other way around

• +1
completely depends on your pheno

if ur light eyed with naturally lighter hair and brows go for surfer look since going dark triad can look uncanny same goes the other way around
I got dark brown hair, light skin, t50 eyes