Dark Triad/PsychologyMAXXING #1

Freud

Freud

Bronze
The dark triad is a construct with 3 cornerstones, Narcissism, Psychopathy, and Machiavellianism.
These can not be obtained, but learned. You're born with narcissism and psychopathy. BUT, you can become a sociopath or brain wash yourself into becoming one.

I want you to ask yourself something, close your eyes for 5 seconds and think. "Where do my morals come from," no answer? I know, because they aren't real. Morals were created by people to keep citizens in check, ads on children tv shows are spoon fed brainwashing moral faggotry to make them good citizens. "But I do good things like give people my spot in line!"
When people are kind, it increases serotonin and dopamine, which are neurotransmitters in the brain, according to Mayo Health Clinic. They “give you feelings of satisfaction and well-being and cause the pleasure/reward centers in your brain to light up.”
Rough truth. The only reason you help people is to feel good about yourselves, only possible conclusion for this is a conclusion for humanity. Humans are selfish, and greedy only caring about themselves even when they don't realize it.
Why is it that in africa it's considered ok to burn women they think are witches? If morals are subjective and opinionated, then they don't have a universally followed ruleset, if they don't have that, they don't truly exist.

Exercises to help lose morals:
Watch gore, very violent gore. Not the pussy shit, im talking hour long torture videos like dark web red rooms.
2, Extort someone, talk to a girl online get "suggestive" pictures of her and threaten to send them to her friends if she doesn't choke her cat on camera or cut herself.
3, Manipulate a girl for months into loving you (online), promise you'll meet her then randomly block her.

If well received I will create a part 2 explaining more about morals and the actual dark triad cornerstones.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bazinga, Andremln, Elijah_leo and 6 others
@Jonnyboi @ItsOverLawg @PsychoDsk

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
"just dark triad bro"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw, midlatinocel, heyheyheybro22 and 3 others

average "darktriadmaxxing" monkey :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Foxygrandpa1868@gma, Lingesan Periyaandi, Andremln and 10 others
The dark triad is a construct with 3 cornerstones, Narcissism, Psychopathy, and Machiavellianism.
These can not be obtained, but learned. You're born with narcissism and psychopathy. BUT, you can become a sociopath or brain wash yourself into becoming one.

I want you to ask yourself something, close your eyes for 5 seconds and think. "Where do my morals come from," no answer? I know, because they aren't real. Morals were created by people to keep citizens in check, ads on children tv shows are spoon fed brainwashing moral faggotry to make them good citizens. "But I do good things like give people my spot in line!"
When people are kind, it increases serotonin and dopamine, which are neurotransmitters in the brain, according to Mayo Health Clinic. They “give you feelings of satisfaction and well-being and cause the pleasure/reward centers in your brain to light up.”
Rough truth. The only reason you help people is to feel good about yourselves, only possible conclusion for this is a conclusion for humanity. Humans are selfish, and greedy only caring about themselves even when they don't realize it.
Why is it that in africa it's considered ok to burn women they think are witches? If morals are subjective and opinionated, then they don't have a universally followed ruleset, if they don't have that, they don't truly exist.

Watch gore, very violent gore. Not the pussy shit, im talking hour long torture videos like dark web red rooms.
2, Extort someone, talk to a girl online get "suggestive" pictures of her and threaten to send them to her friends if she doesn't choke her cat on camera or cut herself.
3, Manipulate a girl for months into loving you (online), promise you'll meet her then randomly block her.

If well received I will create a part 2 explaining more about morals and the actual dark triad cornerstones.
this is not what i meant when i said you to write a thread bro
extorting a girl is disgusting even someone as braindead as me wont do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zombey, iblamezero, midlatinocel and 2 others
Moral faggotry.
this is not what i meant when i said you to write a thread bro
extorting a girl is disgusting even someone as braindead as me wont do it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Andremln, midlatinocel, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
Only suggestions, others ones are better. Unironically the first gore watching method is the best one.

'Just dark triad bro
'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, heyheyheybro22 and BladeRunner
Don't hurt the cat!!! I liked the force her to cut herself part tho

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
Don't hurt the cat!!! I liked the force her to cut herself part tho
When i was actively doing that I had "cutsigns" to muscle, never felt a twinge of guilt not for a second

Goremaxxing to become evil is like a fake natty. If you weren't born with it, you can only ever pretend.

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
Goremaxxing to become evil is like a fake natty. If you weren't born with it, you can only ever pretend.
A year ago i couldnt fathom hurting animals or another person, now unironically i look for opportunities to hurt or kill an animal or emotionally hurt a person.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
A year ago i couldnt fathom hurting animals or another person, now unironically i look for opportunities to hurt or kill an animal or emotionally hurt a person.
This isn't ever gonna be my goal fr I'm a nice guy :lul:

Send me ur bday I wanna measure evil and IQ

I'm not a white girl I promise :what:

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner and Freud
dont jfl me EVER again, im not trolling slut.

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln and Gaygymmaxx
Dark triad only works on HTN+

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Freud
Pure autism

don't do this guys:lul:

• JFL
How bro felt after saying that:

edcRBBH_d.webp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axm, Andremln, Rosefan4everNofags and 2 others
Wrong sigmund freud is the epitome of the dark triad looksmaxxed blackpilled sigma.
I mean that is true for sure but I prefer jung

Freud was the ultimate blackpiller tho

Send me ur day and month of birth :what:

I mean that is true for sure but I prefer jung

Freud was the ultimate blackpiller tho

Send me ur day and month of birth :what:
carl jung was a jew.

• JFL
you shouldn't darktriadmaxx if you're below an 7/10 because that will only make you look aggressive and cause cognitive dissonance in others.

Also don't do criminal sh1t, that's not gonna make anyone MORE attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Gaygymmaxx

Bro had us in the first half

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Gaygymmaxx
What a shit thread! You can't get a girl to fall in love with you if you're not attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and BladeRunner
This is cope and will not work at all even if your 7+. It will only cause emotional dissonance and hatred I promise. Sure being low inhib is okay to an extend if you go overboard good luck ruining your life getting raped in prison. You're not Delon

• JFL
You admit it will work if youre above 7+, validating my claims.

yeah ok bud :lul:

What the fuck is this dude 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi

Very interesting. Can I ask what do we gain from this?

Thanks for the tips bhai! on my way to try this!
3099169 2883929 1652463497291

• JFL
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi

@MA_ascender sat hdxi li ghykon ki tfrjo fih hado hhhhh

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
If your first thought when you come upon any resistance isn’t how can I kill this person you’re not dark triad enough

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
No dark triad for your face

In fact you will be treated worse by society in general and no foid will lust after you

I see it all the time, gypsy dark triad guys, drinking alcohol, stealing, etc... Everyone would rather they just dissapear

Just chadlite-chad can be dark triad...

virgin retard ltn thinks mimicing RiRa will make him look like ramirez XD so over.