DARK TRIAD TRAITS THAT MAKE WOMEN ORGASM: Full dark triad looksmaxxing guide (physical and non physical)

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
IMPORTANT NOTE:
dark triad is a personality type not physical appearance HOWEVER some physical traits may signal that you have certain characteristics that fall into the dark triad traits.
Ex: having scars/wounds signal being dangerous/aggressive and knowing how to fight/kill.

Looks are mandatory, but being dark triad comes right after that when it comes to attracting women, here are dark triad traits that will make women more into you:

1.Non physical (personality):
Dark Triad Personality Traits
Dark triad 6 320

3 2
The Distinguishing Signs of Machiavellianism

That pretty much covers it.

2.Physical:
To keep it simple you gotta look like you have the personality traits we discussed

1.Eye area: having dead eyes makes you look like you don't care (lack emotion) and it could also signal narcissism🥀, also arched eyebrows make you look more michevious (most Disney villains have siren eyes with arched eyebrows), dark and thick eyelashes and eyebrows are also a bonus, examples:
B8c1361b3ca0d08d5fdd7963b0e7162c
F5d4021363c31201b5ed4b5bd908ba33
3796005 ezgifcom add text

2.Facial definition:
Having high FWHR, prominent high cheekbones and defined hollow cheeks all signal being intimidating and aggressive, I think you know who we are going to use in this example @BrahminBoss .. it's non other than the god himself Richard Ramirez
Screenshot 20231229 185218 1

3.Having scars/wounds: many users have vouched for this and personally I 100% believe it's legit.
Having a dark eye, cuts, scars and bandages preferably around hands and wrists are the best looking scars because they are the strongest indicators that you are the type of guy that gets into fights, they also signal that you're low inhib with little to no concern for consequences and that you're willing to do whatever it takes to achieve what you desire.

4.Style: Smoking, wearing chains/rings, piercings, tattoos and black clothes, all are bad boy aesthetic that indicate that you don't really give a fuck.
Also hair should be medium length at least.
Also having a weapon for self defense or as an antique is recommended, like a brass knuckle or a firearm maybe a katana.

5.physique: having a lean fighter physique is ideal and achievable naturally.
I'd recommend learning a fighting sport.

Inspiration pics for 3, 4 and 5:

82083ea7568455c954b3a7eaa6562dae
F3042df98ea023bd31353516cf41ef21
0a8e022fb51641cf5d75941004a6b677
Cb6bd452e4bf8f07cfd0ac583c291349

1fa716adddee0a9de96a859d4a69b3b5
A36476a3307d7ddf7c7a4a67dee84c3f

@rexylkmxg @kebab @Researcher of Incel @ConfusedBolivian @the BULL @iam good boy @kt4x_w @kanderior @Psychophilly @Gilbert_Durandal @flippasav @exo @ReadBooksEveryday @enchanted_elixir @MainstreamAV

Like I've said in the beginning looks and height are mandatory.
If you look dark triad but act like a bitch some women might lose interest.
If you act dark triad but look like a bitch then women would just call you creepy and annoyingly cocky.

Attachments

• ad32c1b841833338db50a00b8e52973b.jpg
    ad32c1b841833338db50a00b8e52973b.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, PickleTheSlayer, aleksander and 10 others
i am dark traid dravidian dalit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, WeiWei, Maalik and 3 others
good thread but dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, aleksander, stevielake and 2 others
only works for 6"3 lean high T faced men

could you imagine this fellow being "dark triad"?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, k1llsw1tch, Zonar and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 34058, k1llsw1tch and 6 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
No wonder women wanna fuck me

• +1
Reactions: 147
if you don't daktriadmaxx in 2023, it's over for u

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Narcissus🥀
Bro who tf is carrying a katana to their college lecture

Other than that decent guide. I don’t recommend trying to scar your face purposefully tho.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Narcissus🥀

Other than that decent guide. I don’t recommend trying to scar your face purposefully tho.
Just keep it an antique in your house, it shows that you are a warrior of great honour n shit

Yeah sure thanks.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
IMPORTANT NOTE:
dark triad is a personality type not physical appearance HOWEVER some physical traits may signal that you have certain characteristics that fall into the dark triad traits.
Ex: having scars/wounds signal being dangerous/aggressive and knowing how to fight/kill.

Looks are mandatory, but being dark triad comes right after that when it comes to attracting women, here are dark triad traits that will make women more into you:

View attachment 2639935View attachment 2639936

View attachment 2639941 View attachment 2639942

2.Physical:
To keep it simple you gotta look like you have the personality traits we discussed

1.Eye area: having dead eyes makes you look like you don't care (lack emotion) and it could also signal narcissism🥀, also arched eyebrows make you look more michevious (most Disney villains have siren eyes with arched eyebrows), dark and thick eyelashes and eyebrows are also a bonus, examples:
View attachment 2639953View attachment 2639954 View attachment 2639958
2.Facial definition:
Having high FWHR, prominent high cheekbones and defined hollow cheeks all signal being intimidating and aggressive, I think you know who we are going to use in this example @BrahminBoss .. it's non other than the god himself Richard Ramirez
View attachment 2639984

3.Having scars/wounds: many users have vouched for this and personally I 100% believe it's legit.
Having a dark eye, cuts, scars and bandages preferably around hands and wrists are the best looking scars because they are the strongest indicators that you are the type of guy that gets into fights, they also signal that you're low inhib with little to no concern for consequences and that you're willing to do whatever it takes to achieve what you desire.

4.Style: Smoking, wearing chains/rings, piercings, tattoos and black clothes, all are bad boy aesthetic that indicate that you don't really give a fuck.
Also having a weapon for self defense or as an antique is recommended, like a brass knuckle or a firearm maybe a katana.

View attachment 2640053View attachment 2640046View attachment 2640057View attachment 2640060
View attachment 2640065View attachment 2640075

@rexylkmxg @kebab @Researcher of Incel @ConfusedBolivian @the BULL @iam good boy @kt4x_w @kanderior @Psychophilly @Gilbert_Durandal @flippasav @exo @ReadBooksEveryday @enchanted_elixir @MainstreamAV

If you act dark triad but look like a bitch then women would just call you creepy and annoyingly cocky.
This thread is nicely made, i think you should do a separate thread for the personality, where you speak in deep how to achieve it, what to do etc... i will very be intrigued to read it. But very good thread !!!

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Narcissus🥀
This thread is nicely made, i think you should do a separate thread for the personality, where you speak in deep how to achieve it, what to do etc... i will very be intrigued to read it. But very good thread !!!
I will definitely make it but it would take a while since I need to dive deep for obscure and detailed info so it's gonna take a lot of research.
So until then I'll just go back to Posting funny videos

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007 and nigkook
I will definitely make it but it would take a while since I need to dive deep for obscure and detailed info so it's gonna take a lot of research.
So until then I'll just go back to Posting funny videos
lmaooo your videos are always the funniest

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
IMPORTANT NOTE:

2.Physical:

2.Facial definition:
View attachment 2639984

View attachment 2640053View attachment 2640046View attachment 2640057View attachment 2640060

All of this is ok for for me I have almost everything your said what about height is it 6feet 7 you need to be or obesse 6feet3

I've said that looks and height are mandatory twice.
Kill yourself you stupid ignorant rat.
Read the post first you dumb fuck.
Are you trying to Darktriadmax on him lol

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
All of this is ok for for me I have almost everything your said what about height is it 6feet 7 you need to be or obesse 6feet3
dark triad 5,7 niggas are a walking circus. jus stand next to them and watch the dark triad fizzle out like a fart xd

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy

Nichemaxxing tbh

IMPORTANT NOTE:

2.Physical:

2.Facial definition:
View attachment 2639984

dark triad is a meme and will repel girls instead of attracting them (unless going for thug women). its so laughable i know tons of soyboy beta whiny bitch guys with gfs while you idiots talk about how the opposite is so ideal

i have all this traits before even knowing blackpill but im 5'9 so its ova

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830
This is why I say morality is bullshit. It’s predicated upon looks, looks and looks.

The 99% are expected to be subservient slaves while Chad and the Elite can act however they want with no repercussions.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

2.Physical:

2.Facial definition:
View attachment 2639984

Very nice and simple guide 👍🏼👌