Dark-Triad

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I have it in me. But when I noticed people around me were vulnerable to my manipulation for my self-interest, I would stop myself. Thinking I am doing the right thing.

But I was wrong, the right thing is what is right for me. If you are not using lies to your advantage, you are not living life to your fullest as they are an easy way to get an advantage over people. Same with manipulating people, pretending to be someone else, and so on.

JFL at not being dark-triad.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Irl you should maintain a genuine aura of attractiveness and mystery. Internet really doesn't matter as people will still think you're just retarded despite the bravado

I have it in me. But when I noticed people around me were vulnerable to my manipulation for my self-interest, I would stop myself. Thinking I am doing the right thing.

But I was wrong, the right thing is what is right for me. If you are not using lies to your advantage, you are not living life to your fullest as they are an easy way to get an advantage over people. Same with manipulating people, pretending to be someone else, and so on.

JFL at not being dark-triad.
name 3 animals you killed

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I always try to be social and NT but its really hard not to pull the dark triad shit out of me tbh