Dark undereye circles

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
I have them slightly but my maxilla isn't recessed and I have a positive orbital vector. My eye area is very good except for the undereye support. I'm thinking it's genetic bc everybody in my family has them to some degree
I heard micro needling can thicken the skin and fraud them.
What gives?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and St. Wristcel
Are you curry or eastern European? If yes then it’s probably genetics. Every 2 weeks a thread like this is made. try going to a dermatologist first because the aspies on this site don’t know anything about this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 9344, goat2x and 5 others
HA injections

Are you curry or eastern European? If yes then it’s probably genetics. Every 2 weeks a thread like this is made. try going to a dermatologist first because the aspies on this site don’t know anything about this.

Nope Western European with med pheno mixed in

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, goat2x, jj43 and 1 other person
Nope Western European with med pheno mixed in
It’s probably your med genes kicking in then, either way, I’d say it’s best to get a professional‘s help because there are too many variables for dark under eyes for us to diagnose them here

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
You may have recessed lateral rims but forward infraorbital rims which can give you hollowness on the sides, but a positive orbital vector

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
What gives? Sugar, all these vege soyboys use sauces based on sugar and have dark undereye circles

• +1
It’s probably your med genes kicking in then, either way, I’d say it’s best to get a professional‘s help because there are too many variables for dark under eyes for us to diagnose them here

Ok thanks will do

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
You may have recessed lateral rims but forward infraorbital rims which can give you hollowness on the sides, but a positive orbital vector

It's the opposite actually my dark circles only take up half of the space under my eyes, from the medial canthus to right before the center of the pupil

What gives? Sugar, all these vege soyboys use sauces based on sugar and have dark undereye circles
Source for that? First time I hear that

Try everything from sleep to vitamin k cream then realise you have a narrow palate, works for me

• JFL
I have them slightly but my maxilla isn't recessed and I have a positive orbital vector. My eye area is very good except for the undereye support. I'm thinking it's genetic bc everybody in my family has them to some degree
I heard micro needling can thicken the skin and fraud them.
What gives?
no undereye fat

• +1
Sometimes it's genetic, i got a 5 year old cousin that has those already. Maybe it has to do with the shape of the eye socket or the thickness of the skin. A derm will tell you to do nothing about it, don't waste time going to bluepilled derms.

• +1
Sometimes it's genetic, i got a 5 year old cousin that has those already. Maybe it has to do with the shape of the eye socket or the thickness of the skin. A derm will tell you to do nothing about it, don't waste time going to bluepilled derms.

What do you advise then?

What do you advise then?
From what i gathered, you can try fillers, or cover it with make up, depends on the case, there are fixes depending on your case.

• +1
i get these when no sleep, 7 days of the week that is

What do you advise then?
Fillers and laser treatment. If there's hollowness in the area that is. Would most likely fix it well.