DarkBreadMaxxing

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I switched to Dark Bread after someone recommended it to me in conjunction with my JapanMaxxing and GymMaxxing.

I have to say it tastes really good when toasted.

White bread is gross by comparison now. Can't believe I ever ate that crap.

I've been BrownRiceMaxxing for awhile now but this DarkBreadMaxxing is great. I have two toasted slices with some peanut butter in the morning. I just started this morning, it's good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Either is for faggots, andalusian bread or baguettes is the way to go for men

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
(y)(y) Nice, I also stopped eating white bread. It‘s unhealthy. Do you avoid sugar and salt too?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
(y)(y) Nice, I also stopped eating white bread. It‘s unhealthy. Do you avoid sugar and salt too?

Yeah sodium is killer especially for facial bloat.

Sugar, it's hard to avoid sugar since I'm pretty sure all carbs turn into sugar in the blood.

Yet added sugar, definitely I avoid that.

Either is for faggots, andalusian bread or baguettes is the way to go for men

The carbs . . .

Shocked2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Make sure you don't get scammed when buying dark bread. Often times it's just white bread with added food coloring. What you really want is whole grain bread to take advantage of all the nutrients stored in it.

• +1
If the bread is soft enough to be cut with axe and isn't darker than your shit, you're eating pussybitch bread.

But seriously dark rye bread is good for you, eat it.

• +1
Careful with brown rice. It has way more arsenic than white rice. I wouldn't eat it every day. As for bread, try sprouted varieties - they have way more nutritional content. Sprouted seeds in general are amazing.

• +1