Darkskin black women are so retarded

Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
If you've ever seen a black women discuss "colorism" they often get mad that darkskin black women are considered to be seen as masc brutes while it's not the same for lightskin black women and most certainly not mulatto girls (they are usually more thought of as soft and feminine which are obviously good traits for a foid). The problem is they view lightskin men as feminine and soft yet darkskin men as strong and masc.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT WHEN COMPARING LIGHTSKIN WOMEN TO DARKSKIN WOMEN??? If you dumb bitches are going to judge black men on wether their masc/strong or not simply because of they skin tone, why on Earth would people (not just the black community) not do the same with black women? Oh wait, they wouldn't.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15899, Beetlejuice and 10 others

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15899, Beetlejuice and 15 others
tfw no monkey gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Kristin, n0rthface and 2 others
If I could write you a song to make you fall in love I would already have you up and under my arm I used up all my tricks

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
C51cd535006a77fab7d44f2536c2b0341

F2b96a1e0ff785b91dccbfc6fe0ed74c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15899, eudaemonic and 14 others
From my experience it’s all races of women. Darkskin men are seen as hypermasculine dom bulls. That’s what drives the fetish too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 11758
7796790B E511 4353 9E8F E2A88FBD2A31

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
shut yo ass up white boy :soy:

If you've ever seen a black women discuss "colorism" they often get mad that darkskin black women are considered to be seen as masc brutes while it's not the same for lightskin black women and most certainly not mulatto girls (they are usually more thought of as soft and feminine which are obviously good traits for a foid). The problem is they view lightskin men as feminine and soft yet darkskin men as strong and masc.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT WHEN COMPARING LIGHTSKIN WOMEN TO DARKSKIN WOMEN??? If you dumb bitches are going to judge black men on wether their masc/strong or not simply because of they skin tone, why on Earth would people (not just the black community) not do the same with black women? Oh wait, they wouldn't.
Facts bro the criticism only goes one way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Dark skin is repulsive on girls, impossible to look good despite how good their features are

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 14629

Retardation isn't specific to a particular race. It is everywhere, and runs especially rampant on this site.

Most them cope by saying that black women are the least married group in the USA because they cling to black love, but that is far from the truth. The truth is black women have to cling to black love because no other race of men wants them, it's simple. Majority of black women are obese and overweight, that alone disqualifies them from the dating game for other races. They claim they're divesting and dating out, but most of them are still single because other races of men simply do not find them attractive. Their values and behaviours do not align well with other ethnicities. They ridicule light skin men and nerdy men then get mad when these same date women of other races.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Beetlejuice