darktriad traits (gtfih if you can’t relate you’re an invisible subhuman)

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
When you walk up the he stairs, women on top coming down from the stairs automatically move out of your way even if you’re not even close to the way up

When you’re walking behind someone, they walk slower and let you walk past them

Many people will say these are subhuman traits but subhumans are literally invisible in the real world

Tall low trust htn darktriad traits only

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 31329, nathan and 6 others
B

• Ugh..
Reactions: tigrxs
B

• Ugh..
B

• Ugh..
B

• Ugh..
B

• Ugh..
stop bumping your shitty thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, Azonin, Primalsplit and 4 others
  • Ugh..
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and tigrxs
B

• Ugh..
B

• Ugh..
Reactions: silencio and tigrxs
Dismayed man

Last edited:
Dismayed man

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Dismayed man

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
i dont have any of these

the mods molested you yet? :feelshah:

When you walk up the he stairs, women on top coming down from the stairs automatically move out of your way even if you’re not even close to the way up

When you’re walking behind someone, they walk slower and let you walk past them

Many people will say these are subhuman traits but subhumans are literally invisible in the real world

Tall low trust htn darktriad traits only
I always look up when females walk on stairs

What's really dark triad is thinking about what random people at the top of the staircase are doing

I love to jumpscare random women when I'm night walking tbh
:chad:
It's so fun being a tall ogre.

If you're dark triad, you don't even notice the things you're talking about -- let alone making this kind of thread
Are u autistic

Jfl it’s not shitty cope u subhuman low trust & high trust incel
it is a shitty thread people could be working instead they are reading some women psychopath incel shit on how they let you walk up the stairs.

Are u autistic
No I think u are, u just told me that it’s darktriad to notice what people on top of the staircase are doing then just said it isn’t 🤣

No I think u are, u just told me that it’s darktriad to notice what people on top of the staircase are doing then just said it isn’t 🤣
No, I never said it was. It's a nervous neurotic thing to worry about what randos are doing/think about you. It's the opposite of dark triad.

No, I never said it was. It's a nervous neurotic thing to worry about what randos are doing/think about you. It's the opposite of dark triad.
No one said that they’re randos or they’re worried about what they think of u. Keep projecting buddy boyo

No one said that they’re randos or they’re worried about what they think of u. Keep projecting buddy boyo
Is English your first language? I feel like I'm wasting my time on an indian itt

Is English your first language? I feel like I'm wasting my time on an indian itt
I don’t understand cumskin cuck race incel terminology, what does itt mean

No one said that they’re Randos or that they’re worried about what people think of them. You’re autistic and retarded