Date Chad, suffer the consequences

Papal_Guard

Papal_Guard

Solstice

"Behind the vast majority of evil in this world, one finds the duplicitous male. The barbarous, warmongering, insecure, violent, coldblooded animals that to this day walk freely among us. Who drags women into alleys and takes their purity from them? Men. Who commits the vast majority of violent crime? Men. Who claims a history of success given to them by locking women in chains? Shocker, men. The only reason men lead this world is because nature gave them bigger muscles. The generational wealth and power accumulated over millennia, far back into times where mere brute strength secured power and influence, has served to compound this advantage exponentially. The male, a parasite as he fundamentally is, forced women into servitude by means of his animal strength. This is a wretched injustice. These apes deserve to be torn from their thrones and stomped into the dirt.

Men are scum. #killallmen, in minecraft, of course. I say this unironically. This isn't a troll, this isn't bait. I just want to spread the word. Every man on this planet is mud on my boot. I'd gladly castrate every one of you and watch your sex slowly die as the female finally takes her rightful place as master of the earth. Or, you know, you could speed up the process yourself. That would help so much."

:lul: :lul: Thanks to all slayers ngl who dump women and make them rage like this, even if you lifemog me and I would love to stab you in the gut irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 5258, RAITEIII and 3 others
Keep Crying for Chad's Stupid Whore. Chad will live longer and create more Dom Chad's.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
If all men die, who will collect the garbage?

implying they have a better reason to rule the world jfl jfl jfl jfl jfl

She'll be licking chad's cum off the floor in seconds if he came back

Don't listen to these pathetic whores