DATE WENT ALRIGHT DESPITE ME BEING AUTISTIC

J

Justical

Banned
depsite being autistic with zero social skills, fumbling and stuttering around and saying stupid shit and one word answers like "yeah" and "mhm" we had fun and she carried every conversation laughing at everything and smiling at me teasing hitting me etc we walked around the mall for hours after and there barely was a break in the conversation she even rescheduled her friend just to be with me. She said we should do this again so I invited her out for tomorrow.

What do I do for it to be better next time and socialmax I want to be able to be nonchalant and speak with conviction.

tagging users might be interested @antony 726 @tigrxs @Andremln @John Cracovizk @liberiangrimreaper
@Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and John Cracovizk
You’ll never hear from her again
I’m sorry bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, butterworld, Allornothing and 10 others
depsite being autistic with zero social skills, fumbling and stuttering around and saying stupid shit and one word answers like "yeah" and "mhm" we had fun and she carried every conversation laughing at everything and smiling at me teasing hitting me etc we walked around the mall for hours after and there barely was a break in the conversation she even rescheduled her friend just to be with me. She said we should do this again so I invited her out for tomorrow.

What do I do for it to be better next time and socialmax I want to be able to be nonchalant and speak with conviction.

tagging users might be interested @antony 726 @tigrxs @Andremln @John Cracovizk @liberiangrimreaper
@Clavicular
Good shit bro girl like that when u talk about stupid stuff I had experience but talk about a your pet if u have it they love a guy who like animal

@Clavicular
And then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: Axii

@Clavicular
W, I'm happy for you bro

I mean she's messing with you despite your "weak social skills" so there might not even be much to improve ngl. She probably likes the awkwardness about you

Now that you know she likes you a lot, you'll naturally be more comfortable and will talk to her normally without stutters or one word responses.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Or talk about y’all insecurities
I would talk about that if I was u

Send the proof

here

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and N1666

@Clavicular
Ngl, I think if you force anything, you'll sound unnatural, also, she's enjoying herself and your company, so why do you even want to change? Just have fun, don't think about it too deeply. If she's into you, just be yourself is valid.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Ngl, I think if you force anything, you'll sound unnatural, also, she's enjoying herself and your company, so why do you even want to change? Just have fun, don't think about it too deeply. If she's into you, just be yourself is valid.
“Just be yourself” “just be confident bro”

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and liberiangrimreaper

@Clavicular
So she was laughing with herself? and you walked around a betabuxxes nightmare? Oh I just know she wanted to use you...

she said she rescheduled to sound nice but then she will think it through again and hang with her friend instead of you.
It’s ova
yes it is for this boyo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I’m giving u all this advice but I never been in a date before jfllllll

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
So she was lauging with herself? and you walked around a betabuxxes nightmare? Oh I just know she wanted to use you...

she said she rescheduled to sound nice but then she will think it through again and hang with her friend instead of you.

yes it is for this boyo.
Finally someone with a brain, thank you for this post, King👑

So she was laughing with herself? and you walked around a betabuxxes nightmare? Oh I just know she wanted to use you...

yes it is for this boyo.
she was laughing at the things I would say quite loudly aswell she offered to pay for shit, we barely went into any stores she just asked me what I thought about certain clothes Ik you are a abused dogcell lmao

Sorry bro you probably thought you had a nice little date but you won't be hearing back

gg go next

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and autistic_tendencies
You're good looking, you have no purpose being here

• +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin

@Clavicular
congratulationssssss

invite her to your home bro just try to convince your parents to go away for a few hours