date with htb went bad (NT is LAW)

walrusmaxx

walrusmaxx

10 million chinese people
I had a date with a htb that i've been texting for a few weeks. I took her to the mall and to see kung fu panda 4.

She looks kinda like sydney sweeney with less uee and different coloring.
iu
This was my first date EVER (at my age jfl its over) so I was very nervous.
So what went wrong???

BEFORE THE DATE:
Originally I was supposed to stop by her house to pick her up so I spent an hour cleaning my truck, but a couple hours before she told me that she didn't want me to pick her up (bad sign???). Anyways I applied 4 sprays of Jimmy Choo man blue and felt like a boss driving over to the mall, but then I got stuck in traffic so I would be LATE!!!!!! (horrible first impression)

Latetext
INITIAL MEETING:
I was 15 mins late so I made her wait in her car for like 5 mins. When I saw her in the parking lot i went up to her and DAPPED HER UP:ROFLMAO: (FUARK IM SO AUTISTIC)
Immediately after this it was giga-akward and we just walked towards the mall in silence as i tried to find some conversation starter.

IN THE MALL:
we had about an hour before the movie started so we just walked around the mall and talked. I spent like 20 mins trying to explain hearts of iron 4 to her, and then I talked about what forward growth is and told her that she had a good maxilla, and then I questioned her about her ethnicity (she was german/jewish) for another 10 minutes. BTW this whole time I didn't even hold her hand or anything cause I was so nervous. There was literally nothing to do in the mall so we just walked around doing nothing.

THE MOVIE:
We went to the movie theater and I got popcorn and drinks for us. SHE DIDNT EAT ANY POPCORN THOUGH (KEEP THIS IN MIND) The movie kinda sucked. I tried to lean over and whisper funny comments about the movie but it wasnt really working. I didnt even put my arm around her shoulder (CRAP) because I was mad nervous just sitting there. I probably looked stupid in the 3d glasses that the theatre gave me.
she was breathing kinda loudly and I kept getting BUTTERFLIES idk why. is that weird????!?!@?!

AFTER THE MOVIE:
We walked out of the theatre and I made her laugh with some comments about the movie, but then I just DAPPED HER UP AGAIN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:and then left. I was trying to eye-contact max but then I remembered that I had to squintmax in the middle of holding eye contact and then she started looking at me like I was weird.

Anyways KEEP IN MIND WEVE BEEN AT THE MALL FOR 3 hours so she has to be hungry and she didn't even eat popcorn. I couldve just asked her to eat dinner at the food court or something but i didn't even think of that.

when I got back in my truck I threw the 3d glasses that the movie gave me at the windshield and drove 40 mins home with no music.

I texted her and apologized for not having plans for when we were walking in the mall

Lplanning

I swear she is so beautiful i CANT EVEN DESCRIBE IT. She has green eyes and crazy dimorphism and is like 5'2 tall. Everytime i'm around her i get nervous and thats probably why i sold my bread on this date. she has a kinda sarcastic but also sweet personality that i LOVE FUAARK I HAVE A NEW ONEITIS IT IS SO OVER.

Should I even try to get a second date or is it over???
give me ideas for a second date PLEASE

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
Yeah go get pussy nigguh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, butterworld and walrusmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and butterworld
i can fraud nt over text but once its in person its over, all women have built in autism-detectors
Cope if she likes you she'll give you pussy nigguh just keep the conversation going and you'll be balls deep inside that JB pussy

i can fraud nt over text but once its in person its over, all women have built in autism-detectors
I had a date with a htb that i've been texting for a few weeks. I took her to the mall and to see kung fu panda 4.

iu
So what went wrong???

BEFORE THE DATE:
Originally I was supposed to stop by her house to pick her up so I spent an hour cleaning my truck, but a couple hours before she told me that she didn't want me to pick her up (bad sign???). Anyways I applied 4 sprays of Jimmy Choo man blue and felt like a boss driving over to the mall, but then I got stuck in traffic so I would be LATE!!!!!! (horrible first impression)

INITIAL MEETING:
I was 15 mins late so I made her wait in her car for like 5 mins. When I saw her in the parking lot i went up to her and DAPPED HER UP:ROFLMAO: (FUARK IM SO AUTISTIC)
Immediately after this it was giga-akward and we just walked towards the mall in silence as i tried to find some conversation starter.

IN THE MALL:
we had about an hour before the movie started so we just walked around the mall and talked. I spent like 20 mins trying to explain hearts of iron 4 to her, and then I talked about what forward growth is and told her that she had a good maxilla, and then I questioned her about her ethnicity (she was german/jewish) for another 10 minutes. BTW this whole time I didn't even hold her hand or anything cause I was so nervous. There was literally nothing to do in the mall so we just walked around doing nothing.

THE MOVIE:
We went to the movie theater and I got popcorn and drinks for us. SHE DIDNT EAT ANY POPCORN THOUGH (KEEP THIS IN MIND) The movie kinda sucked. I tried to lean over and whisper funny comments about the movie but it wasnt really working. I didnt even put my arm around her shoulder (CRAP) because I was mad nervous just sitting there. I probably looked stupid in the 3d glasses that the theatre gave me.
she was breathing kinda loudly and I kept getting BUTTERFLIES idk why. is that weird????!?!@?!

AFTER THE MOVIE:
We walked out of the theatre and I made her laugh with some comments about the movie, but then I just DAPPED HER UP AGAIN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:and then left. I was trying to eye-contact max but then I remembered that I had to squintmax in the middle of holding eye contact and then she started looking at me like I was weird.

Anyways KEEP IN MIND WEVE BEEN AT THE MALL FOR 3 hours so she has to be hungry and she didn't even eat popcorn. I couldve just asked her to eat dinner at the food court or something but i didn't even think of that.

when I got back in my truck I threw the 3d glasses that the movie gave me at the windshield and drove 40 mins home with no music.

I texted her and apologized for not having plans for when we were walking in the mall

I swear she is so beautiful i CANT EVEN DESCRIBE IT. She has green eyes and crazy dimorphism and is like 5'2 tall. Everytime i'm around her i get nervous and thats probably why i sold my bread on this date. she has a kinda sarcastic but also sweet personality that i LOVE FUAARK I HAVE A NEW ONEITIS IT IS SO OVER.

If she keeps in touch with you even after the autistic indications ravage her pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookstar and walrusmaxx
If she keeps in touch with you even after the autistic indications ravage her pussy
Chances of that are about the same as niggers turning white during the upcoming solar eclipse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, Almost Chadlite, cheerio and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: mid and gookstar
Your autism is ruining you

what ever happened?

Ur a fag + u took a girl to see kung fu panda

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and iblamejews
"L planning"

OP cant be older than 15

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy, Almost Chadlite and iblamejews
you are so retarded

I questioned her about her ethnicity (she was german/jewish)

this first date idea kinda smooth
east-berlin-soldiers-refusing-to-shake-hands-with-west-v0-hlvuahsuz3sc1.jpeg

only noobs go to cinema first date btw

Last edited:

iu
So what went wrong???

BEFORE THE DATE:

INITIAL MEETING:

IN THE MALL:

THE MOVIE:

AFTER THE MOVIE: