Dating a feminist made me a misogynist

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
After years of being an incel and failing with chicks, I was hopeless. I started watching blackpill content and realised women had it easier than men. I realised they gatekeep sex and started to dislike them. Then about 2 years ago, out of the woodworks came an opportunity to date a 400lb sheboon. I was holding back and not pursuing her that much as black chicks werent my type back then. However as time went on, I got more desperate for pussy and I decided to give that 400lb sheboon a chance (or she gave my incel ass a chance). I started texting her on Instagram and caught feelings. I talked to her about the blackpill and she denied it. I said simping doesnt work and she replied "The word simp was made by broke misogynistic men who blame women for all their problems" JFL at the sassiness of that Sheboon. I told her that females have privilege and she replied "you are literally a white man, shut up" JFL JFL JFL at this retard!!!

I then told her that women can get sex whenever they want and she said "women cant get sex because most men are rapists so it isnt sex they are getting" Just Fucking LOL! We talked about body count and she said hers was 6. The next week she said it was 4. I was like how tf can it decrease? She replied: "I re-evaluated it and I realised 2 of those guys weren't consensual". I then talked to her more about her body count and it turned out she had been with 22 guys but 18 raped her.

... but 18 raped her.

Yeah right.

"It is toxic masculinity that men can sleep around but women are slut shamed" she said. She also gave huge golddigger vibes. She didn't pay 50/50 on the date, wanted £15 for her gas money for the weekend I stayed (I was a simp and paid it), said that a man should strive to earn £100K per year as its easy. She hated my low ambition and admiration of the NEET lifestyle. "women are second class citizens" she cried. I shagged her but she told the new girl I moved onto that I raped her JFL so I guess its 19 now isnt it.

After dealing with a feminist bitch like that, it's no wonder I am a misogynist. Oh yeah she also identified as pansexual and woke and blamed white people for all her problems: https://looksmax.org/threads/dating-a-black-girl-made-me-racist.906615/#post-13799164

Woman 3

Ofc it had to be her who thinks this way right guys?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, futuregigamogger, Swarthy Knight and 8 others

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, borismonster, Sny and 3 others
After years of being an incel and failing with chicks, I was hopeless. I started watching blackpill content and realised women had it easier than men. I realised they gatekeep sex and started to dislike them. Then about 2 years ago, out of the woodworks came an opportunity to date a 400lb sheboon. I was holding back and not pursuing her that much as black chicks werent my type back then. However as time went on, I got more desperate for pussy and I decided to give that 400lb sheboon a chance (or she gave my incel ass a chance). I started texting her on Instagram and caught feelings. I talked to her about the blackpill and she denied it. I said simping doesnt work and she replied "The word simp was made by broke misogynistic men who blame women for all their problems" JFL at the sassiness of that Sheboon. I told her that females have privilege and she replied "you are literally a white man, shut up" JFL JFL JFL at this retard!!!

I then told her that women can get sex whenever they want and she said "women cant get sex because most men are rapists so it isnt sex they are getting" Just Fucking LOL! We talked about body count and she said hers was 6. The next week she said it was 4. I was like how tf can it decrease? She replied: "I re-evaluated it and I realised 2 of those guys weren't consensual". I then talked to her more about her body count and it turned out she had been with 22 guys but 18 raped her.

... but 18 raped her.

Yeah right.

"It is toxic masculinity that men can sleep around but women are slut shamed" she said. She also gave huge golddigger vibes. She didn't pay 50/50 on the date, wanted £15 for her gas money for the weekend I stayed (I was a simp and paid it), said that a man should strive to earn £100K per year as its easy. She hated my low ambition and admiration of the NEET lifestyle. "women are second class citizens" she cried. I shagged her but she told the new girl I moved onto that I raped her JFL so I guess its 19 now isnt it.

After dealing with a feminist bitch like that, it's no wonder I am a misogynist. Oh yeah she also identified as pansexual and woke and blamed white people for all her problems: https://looksmax.org/threads/dating-a-black-girl-made-me-racist.906615/#post-13799164

View attachment 2779560

I identify as a spark plug.

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit

... but 18 raped her.

Yeah right.

View attachment 2779560

she says 18 men raped her 💀

• JFL
she says 18 men raped her 💀
Its probably 23 now, she had a hoe phase to get over me and was perma active on Hinge, WooPlus, Tinder, Bumble, etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, MoggerGaston and Canwefixit
Yes big Jim, it's great to see you witnissing that madness that took place with the foid I dated
I can understand where she's coming from. I too have been raped many, many, too many times. It's like, every time I had sex, I was being raped. And women love that shit. "Who's your mama?" she says as she grinds me.

"No, no, please stop trying to rob me of my seeds." I defend myself as I squeeze her ass. She slaps me and grinds harder.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, n0rthface, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I can understand where she's coming from. I too have been raped many, many, too many times. It's like, every time I had sex, I was being raped. And women love that shit. "Who's your mama?" she says as she grinds me.

"No, no, please stop trying to rob me of my seeds." I defend myself as I squeeze her ass. She slaps me and grinds harder.
So there's a chance she raped me Jim? The BBV took advantage as I dropped the lube. After re evaluating the situation, it was rape. My body count is no longer 4. It is 3 now as I got raped.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and BigJimsWornOutTires
doesnt matter how you look like. you can do way better than whatever the fuck this creature is

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, NO FUTURE, nofap and 1 other person
doesnt matter how you look like. you can do way better than whatever the fuck this creature is
Juggernaut law, she has 100s of men down to fuck her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, med, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
bro you asked for it by dating this creatura. it is well known that the uglier the female it is the more she has to cling into feminist woke absurdities to cope.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, med, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Ricky212, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
bro you asked for it by dating this creatura. it is well known that the uglier the female it is the more she has to cling into feminist woke absurdities to cope.
I thought she is woke because she is black?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
I thought she is woke because she is black?
bro, that shit doesn't matter. only mentally ill people think that race gives you a disadvantage in 2024, they live in a fantasy world.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Canwefixit
bro, that shit doesn't matter. only mentally ill people think that race gives you a disadvantage in 2024, they live in a fantasy world.
Yeah I know that but to her mind, maybe she is woke cause she thinks she is oppressed due to being black. Is she a feminist because of her SMV?

• +1
Yeah I know that but to her mind, maybe she is woke cause she thinks she is oppressed due to being black. Is she a feminist because of her SMV?
yes she knows deep down that she's invisible to high value men so starts to make up absurd rape accusations and hating men because in her view she deserves high value men but only low value hit on her

• +1
yes she knows deep down that she's invisible to high value men so starts to make up absurd rape accusations and hating men because in her view she deserves high value men but only low value hit on her
Why the rape accusations? She said on dating apps only unattractive asian guys hit on her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and the BULL
Why the rape accusations? She said on dating apps only unattractive asian guys hit on her
because in that way she raises her perceived value by pretending men want to rape her also bashing them for being low SMV

• JFL
  • +1
because in that way she raises her perceived value by pretending men want to rape her also bashing them for being low SMV
I told her she was lying so I hope she realised men can see through it. I wonder what SMV men she can fuck as she told me she had a hoe phase where 6 guys in 2 months fucked her, this was straight after I dumped her.

• +1
I told her she was lying so I hope she realised men can see through it. I wonder what SMV men she can fuck as she told me she had a hoe phase where 6 guys in 2 months fucked her, this was straight after I dumped her.
idk i legit don't know a single person irl who would touch that thing. how could you fall this far?

• +1
idk i legit don't know a single person irl who would touch that thing. how could you fall this far?
But what about juggernaut law? She had guys messaging her on her dating apps (she showed me)

Your friends are either too embarrassed to admit they would touch her or they are too high SMV for her. I went that low due to struggling to slay normal chicks

• JFL
  • +1
What color is your Bugatti?

• +1
But what about juggernaut law? She had guys messaging her on her dating apps (she showed me)

Your friends are either too embarrassed to admit they would touch her or they are too high SMV for her. I went that low due to struggling to slay normal chicks
idk bro men become super horny when they are online i don't think anyone would hit on her irl. and there are plenty of couples with avg looking man and woman maybe being shut in social outcast fucks you and other men?

• +1
idk bro men become super horny when they are online i don't think anyone would hit on her irl. and there are plenty of couples with avg looking man and woman maybe being shut in social outcast fucks you and other men?
Would you say a lot of men arrange to fuck her when online but cancel on her the next day? She said she gets hot on once a week by ugly asian men or older men, but sometimes an average looking guy

• +1
Not a single molecule

She's a literal subhuman. No worth of any kind to this world.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 25377 and Canwefixit
I only date young alternative/goth/artsy/hippie type girls and they are all feminists.

doesnt really matter tbh, just ignore their shizo ramblings like you do with the shizo ramblings on this forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 25377 and Canwefixit
She's a literal subhuman. No worth of any kind to this world.
100%. Most women in 2024 are subhumans but she makes the average woman look like a saint. She is the worst thing to come out the human race.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and spongebob
I only date young alternative/goth/artsy/hippie type girls and they are all feminists.

doesnt really matter tbh, just ignore their shizo ramblings like you do with the shizo ramblings on this forum
It's a lot worse with women under 25. Alt women are the worst for that shit. I don't know how you even date these women but then again I dated this thing.

I can't ignore their shizo ramblings as it pains me that these foids are oblivious to their privilege. It makes it even worse when these foids claim I have privilege. That bitch wouldn't last 10 minutes as a white men yet she goes "muh you are literally a white man", "muh white privilege", "muh blonde hair and blue eyes", "muh I am literally a fat black woman, I am oppressed"

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and MoggerGaston
It's a lot worse with women under 25. Alt women are the worst for that shit. I don't know how you even date these women but then again I dated this thing.
I can't stand normie women, and they can't stand me. So alt women are the only ones I can date.

And women above age 25 are a no-go tbh.

I can't ignore their shizo ramblings as it pains me that these foids are oblivious to their privilege. It makes it even worse when these foids claim I have privilege. That bitch wouldn't last 10 minutes as a white men yet she goes "muh you are literally a white man", "muh white privilege", "muh blonde hair and blue eyes", "muh I am literally a fat black woman, I am oppressed"
I just don't take it seriously tbh. I never go into serious discussion.

But yeah, they are delusional, but I consider it normal when you realize how wrong society is and how much brainwashing there is by it.

• +1
I can't stand normie women, and they can't stand me. So alt women are the only ones I can date.

And women above age 25 are a no-go tbh.

I just don't take it seriously tbh. I never go into serious discussion.

But yeah, they are delusional, but I consider it normal when you realize how wrong society is and how much brainwashing there is by it.
Why are women above age 25 a no go? They havent had as much anti male brainwashing as the Gen Z.

I can't help but take it seriously as these fucking women look at me and assume my life is easy because I am a white man. When in reality my life is 100 times harder than theirs. The oppression is unreal

• +1
Why are women above age 25 a no go? They havent had as much anti male brainwashing as the Gen Z.
bitter and jaded by past experiences with men.

I can't help but take it seriously as these fucking women look at me and assume my life is easy because I am a white man. When in reality my life is 100 times harder than theirs. The oppression is unreal
let them seethe, don't let it affect you.

• +1

... but 18 raped her.

Yeah right.

View attachment 2779560

W

• +1
bitter and jaded by past experiences with men.

let them seethe, don't let it affect you.
Even women under 25 have bad experiences. My 29 fwb has a lower body count than the 22 year old sheboon in this post. Dating the new 29 year old has been a breath of fresh air. She also hasn't told me any woke sjw bs. So age isnt much of a factor, dating a slut is the factor.

It's funny because they lack critical thinking and actually think men have more privilege than them. All it takes is a quick 5 minute evaluation on social dynamics and then these women would realise they are 100 times more privileged than men are.

• +1
Even women under 25 have bad experiences. My 29 fwb has a lower body count than the 22 year old sheboon in this post. Dating the new 29 year old has been a breath of fresh air. She also hasn't told me any woke sjw bs. So age isnt much of a factor, dating a slut is the factor.
older women tend to be worse imo

It's funny because they lack critical thinking and actually think men have more privilege than them. All it takes is a quick 5 minute evaluation on social dynamics and then these women would realise they are 100 times more privileged than men are.
yes but humans are emotional, not rational beings

• +1
older women tend to be worse imo

yes but humans are emotional, not rational beings
True older women have a higher body count on average. I think older woman who has a low body count mogs young woman with high body count.

Yeah. Is there a chance that as a white man I am being emotional and unrational about how bad we have it?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and MoggerGaston
True older women have a higher body count on average. I think older woman who has a low body count mogs young woman with high body count.
Definitely, it depends on the woman I guess. Age in this is just a trend.

Yeah. Is there a chance that as a white man I am being emotional and unrational about how bad we have it?
For sure, without a doubt.
You likely have a lot of pain, frustration and sadness in you from past sexual/social failings which affect how you look at the world today.

I did shrooms last thursday and it was very easy for me to look at my life and views more objectively without the ego. Something which is very hard to do when I am sober because that suffering from the past is part of my ego.

• +1
For sure, without a doubt.
You likely have a lot of pain, frustration and sadness in you from past sexual/social failings which affect how you look at the world today.

I did shrooms last thursday and it was very easy for me to look at my life and views more objectively without the ego. Something which is very hard to do when I am sober because that suffering from the past is part of my ego.
White Chad has it way easier than we do. Still I look at how easy women have it and it makes me rage and hold envy. Could I have misjudged how easy they have it?

White Chad has it way easier than we do.
of course
Still I look at how easy women have it and it makes me rage and hold envy. Could I have misjudged how easy they have it?
You look at areas/times of life where you struggled and where women had it easy.

Meanwhile these women look at a time where they were dating some guy who dumped them for another girl, so they believe men had it easy.

Neither you or the girl is any way more 'right' or 'wrong' to feel bad about their situation, etc. You both probably felt like shit.

In the end, this ego and resentment only lowers your own life quality. Your ego isn't helping you.

• +1
I'm not surprised feminists are evil

• JFL
of course

You look at areas/times of life where you struggled and where women had it easy.

Meanwhile these women look at a time where they were dating some guy who dumped them for another girl, so they believe men had it easy.

Neither you or the girl is any way more 'right' or 'wrong' to feel bad about their situation, etc. You both probably felt like shit.

In the end, this ego and resentment only lowers your own life quality. Your ego isn't helping you.
I hate my wageslaving job so I look at my unemployed oneitis (woman showed in the post) who gets welfare and guys paying for her (juggernaut law means even she gets simps). I then get envious that she doesn't have to work and can just use her vagina to make money.

I was a virgin until age 20 and sex is a struggle to get. I look at my oneitis and see that despite being a morbidly obese black woman, she gets 1000 times the sexual attention than I do despite being better looking than her.

I would much rather go through her struggles of a guy using her for sex than my struggles as I feel like my struggles are 100 times harder.

... but 18 raped her.

Yeah right.

View attachment 2779560

if this is not made up then i would rope if i was you tbh

. only mentally ill people think that race gives you a disadvantage in 2024,
why are indians and asians in general brutally mocked then?

What does that have to do with my question you retard I didn’t ask how much income they make you fucking retarded schizo
Disadvantage in real Life means no social and career opportunities, not being low SMV, jfl at calling me retarded schizo when you're completely detached from reality by rotting too much.