Dating an insecure girl is the best

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Moooog me
She is so insecure and scared I will leave her for her body. I just tell her nah I like you the way you are meanwhile I got more insecurities than her and overthink even more than her but pretend I'm a secure chad when I'm actually scared to even take my shirt off

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 32410
Until she starts to facetime you everywhere to see if you’re alone

• +1
Reactions: ClearEmOut
Does not look very secure

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Until she starts to facetime you everywhere to see if you’re alone
I like that though it makes me feel like a chad cause she thinks every single girl is in love with me a stacylite looked at us and she got really mad and said she has a crush on me she's delusional

I want an insecure girl to gaslight and giga manipulate to totally fuck her up mentally

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
I want an insecure girl to gaslight and giga manipulate to totally fuck her up mentally
I could do that I got lucky with her tbh but I will just show her love she might leave me eventually tho instead cuz she's not used to it

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I could do that I got lucky with her tbh but I will just show her love she might leave me eventually tho instead cuz she's not used to it
Thats also an option. My dream is to cheat on a girl and gaslight her to believe that she is in the wrong or that I never cheated at all.

you love it til she wants your accounts
you love it til she wants your location
you love it til she gets mad at you for talking to a woman
you love it til she cheats and wont let you leave

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Framemogger69 and StraightHeadJames
post her or larp

• JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69 and StraightHeadJames
She is so insecure and scared I will leave her for her body. I just tell her nah I like you the way you are meanwhile I got more insecurities than her and overthink even more than her but pretend I'm a secure chad when I'm actually scared to even take my shirt off
You must keep her somewhat insecure nigga. Not good for her mental health but she won't cheat at least jfl

you love it til she wants your accounts
you love it til she wants your location
you love it til she gets mad at you for talking to a woman
you love it til she cheats and wont let you leave
nah she can do whatever she wants she wanted to beat up a girl that talked to me IRL and then followed me on insta even tho i didn't give it to her.

You must keep her somewhat insecure nigga. Not good for her mental health but she won't cheat at least jfl
how do i keep her insecure she always goes on rants about how she's not good enough for me and she doesn't like her body etc. then I always comfort her but how do I keep her insecure.

might just have to keep making stories about girls hitting on me. Since I'm with her like 3 girls actually kind of flirted with me and followed me on insta didn't use to happen before.

Kys faggot unacceptable gymcell asap, its detrimental to be insecure about something so easy to fix
I am gymcelling but I have scoliosis and stretch marks

Sounds like being an emotional cuck tbh

nah she can do whatever she wants she wanted to beat up a girl that talked to me IRL and then followed me on insta even tho i didn't give it to her.

how do i keep her insecure she always goes on rants about how she's not good enough for me and she doesn't like her body etc. then I always comfort her but how do I keep her insecure.

might just have to keep making stories about girls hitting on me. Since I'm with her like 3 girls actually kind of flirted with me and followed me on insta didn't use to happen before.
Comfort her but don't make her believe she's a 10.
Tell her you like how she is fine, but ask her what she doesn't like about herself then partly agree, it'll cement her insecurities :lul:.
Or soft roast her like if she says "my body is not perfect" reply with "okay it could be better" but I still like it like this.

The equivalent of when girls tell guys "your dick is fine" instead of telling them it's the most massive they ever saw and are gonna get their bpel tatooed.

Anyways If you actually mog her, then you can love bomb her and not worry about this. The problem only arises if she thinks she's good enough to ltr someone better looking than you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames

Damnn lol