[DATING APP EXPERIMENT] Meet my Bumble foidfish, Jimena. She is a 24-year old immunotherapy scientist.

What is the highest level of man that you believe Jimena can get commitment from?

• Total voters
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Are they good looking? how would you rate them

• Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Chicopilled​

AYO COME LOOK, THIS HURRICANE’S NAME IS HUMBERTO, NIGGA’S NAME IS REALLY HUMBERTO

Humberto hits farmers hard​

Hurricane Humberto was a large and powerful tropical cyclone that caused extensive wind damage in Bermuda during September 2019.

• JFL
AYO COME LOOK, THIS HURRICANE’S NAME IS HUMBERTO, NIGGA’S NAME IS REALLY HUMBERTO
View attachment 1649771

Humberto hits farmers hard​

Hurricane Humberto was a large and powerful tropical cyclone that caused extensive wind damage in Bermuda during September 2019.View attachment 1649772

Hurricane Humberto was a large and powerful tropical cyclone that caused extensive wind damage in Bermuda during September 2019. It was the eighth named storm, third hurricane, and second major hurricane – Category 3 or higher on the Saffir–Simpson scale – of the 2019 Atlantic hurricane season. Humberto formed on September 13 from the prolonged interaction of a tropical wave and an upper-level trough, then paralleled the eastern coastline of Florida through September 16 before turning sharply northeastward. A generally favorable environment allowed Humberto to become a hurricane that day, and the storm further strengthened to reach peak intensity as a Category 3 hurricane on September 18. After its center passed within 65 miles (100 km) of Bermuda around 00:00 UTC on September 19, the system encountered stronger wind shear and drier air. Stripped of its deep thunderstorm activity, the system transitioned to a potent extratropical cyclone early on September 20.

humbertos me

• JFL
  • JFL
View attachment 1649794View attachment 1649795
Hurricane Humberto was a large and powerful tropical cyclone that caused extensive wind damage in Bermuda during September 2019. It was the eighth named storm, third hurricane, and second major hurricane – Category 3 or higher on the Saffir–Simpson scale – of the 2019 Atlantic hurricane season. Humberto formed on September 13 from the prolonged interaction of a tropical wave and an upper-level trough, then paralleled the eastern coastline of Florida through September 16 before turning sharply northeastward. A generally favorable environment allowed Humberto to become a hurricane that day, and the storm further strengthened to reach peak intensity as a Category 3 hurricane on September 18. After its center passed within 65 miles (100 km) of Bermuda around 00:00 UTC on September 19, the system encountered stronger wind shear and drier air. Stripped of its deep thunderstorm activity, the system transitioned to a potent extratropical cyclone early on September 20.

humbertos me
god damn humberto was a massive hurricane. I wish I could travel back in time just to go inside humberto

• JFL
What's making her miss out on a Chad, if she were to exist?
The bangs if she were to ascend to a higher stacy lite maybe she could get chad

• +1
The bangs if she were to ascend to a higher stacy lite maybe she could get chad
What's her SMV/PSL like at the moment? Low stacylite?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Yes I'd say so
She got a couple of Chads to message her properly in a non-lewd, serious way :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This means @FDSCELS, IT'S OVER IF YOU'RE SUB JIMENA IN 2022. NO CHAD FOR YOU.

You're quite efficient in making these threads. Do you this in between treating your patients? :unsure:

• JFL
You're quite efficient in making these threads. Do you this in between treating your patients? :unsure:
Hell no.
I workmaxx, maybe post a bit at lunch, nap at home and postmax and work out.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Xangsane