DATING APP UPDATE GTFIH

cb006

cb006

6’2 19yo mtn
Joined
Dec 3, 2025
Posts
1,112
Reputation
1,451
I been playing LoL with this one foid from a dating app and I joined some vc and I was playing with some guy and her
We were all having a good time and then some other guy joined and then a new guy joined and was like “oh is this xxxx I’ve heard so much about you” to the other guy. Like damn that shit made me feel like a cuck
But it’s okay cuz the other guy was hella chill and a funny dude so maybe we’ll be friends
@scuderia @IOD
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD, scuderia and price.
I wish I matched with nerds instead I get neurotypicals who nitpick my status
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD, iblamexyz, scuderia and 1 other person
I wish I matched with nerds instead I get neurotypicals who nitpick my status
They’re all the same, it really doesn’t matter
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD, try2beme and scuderia
I been playing LoL with this one foid from a dating app and I joined some vc and I was playing with some guy and her
We were all having a good time and then some other guy joined and then a new guy joined and was like “oh is this xxxx I’ve heard so much about you” to the other guy. Like damn that shit made me feel like a cuck
But it’s okay cuz the other guy was hella chill and a funny dude so maybe we’ll be friends
@scuderia @IOD
Over
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and cb006
I wish I matched with nerds instead I get neurotypicals who nitpick my status
nah bro I either get Asians or fat white woman

very rarely will I get cute high e girls
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD, try2beme and cb006
nah bro I either get Asians or fat white woman

very rarely will I get cute high e girls
She was not a cute e girl
It was some Asian who isn’t that attractive
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD, try2beme and iblamexyz
nah bro I either get Asians or fat white woman

very rarely will I get cute high e girls
We will all have ginger / tall white Stacy/ tall stacy INSHAKLAH
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD, cb006 and iblamexyz
Finding a girl to play LoL with you from a dating app is something only a 6'2 chad could do
 
  • JFL
Reactions: cb006
Finding a girl to play LoL with you from a dating app is something only a 6'2 chad could do
Alr bro 😂😂😂
Nah she don’t even want me fr tho
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD

Similar threads

H
Replies
3
Views
24
shandingo
shandingo
cattboy
Replies
1
Views
41
Quixy
Quixy
IOS
Replies
41
Views
184
pyromaniac
pyromaniac
jnxy
Replies
81
Views
299
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
cb006
Replies
31
Views
157
cb006
cb006

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top