Dating apps are chad-only and a waste of time, you need to cold approach

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
The advice on this forum is "just looksmax bro and you'll get laid from Tinder". Something you all need to realize is that most women on those apps have zero intention of ever meeting a guy from them in real life, they're just there for validation. They know enough good-looking guys in real life who they already established rapport with and social proof, why would they meet up with some random stranger who could be a serial killer or date rapist? Women DO meet up with guys from apps, but only if they're blown away by their looks as a result of extreme hypergamy. Online dating is hypergamy on steroids due to the amount of matches every woman is getting. This means you can only expect to get dates with females 2-3 points below your looks level, and you could spend months swiping and sending messages just trying to set up one date.

Forget that, it's a pointless endeavor. Imagine all that time and effort just to get a LTB to meet up when you can meet them face to face in real life and bypass the huge hurdle of dating apps. Go outside and you see many oofie doofies with cute gfs, I guarantee they didn't meet online because she would have swiped left on him. Sub-chad males need to learn that the apps are a scam, you need to go out and cold approach. It's NT to approach in clubs so go there and just spam approach, unless you're deformed one is eventually going to say yes and you'll get laid with women who would have swiped left on you if they saw your pic on an app. Another benefit of cold approaching in clubs is they eventually need to sleep and there's a high chance of them going home with you unlike going on a date earlier in the day.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 48689, Kristin and 24 others
u came back from the dead

Un beso al ALMMAAAA

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and lightskinbengali
puahate.com

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, mogstars, bloomercel and 2 others
Agree but HTN can also do well online especially if they’re in a niche, they’ll have narrower appeal but still get some results.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, aleksander, mogstars and 6 others
Cold approach is for chad only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Kristin, aleksander and 3 others
Another subhuman coping with muh numbers game.

Kys retard if you unironically promote cold approaching like a desperate loser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, aleksander and 2 others
Cold approach is for chad only

Chad doesn't need to approach really jfl he needs to only have an ice breaker at best (easy) and circumstances (Chad has plenty)

Ironically the biggest cold approaches are ugly and waste their time mostly and are deluded.

A guy should only "approach" once he knows it is a sure thing, otherwise it is just cementing a sure rejection when you already know it is a fucking rejection if she ain't interested to begin wit

If you don't know then don't bother, works well for most guys who don't want to take endless shots in the dark.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, aleksander and SubSigma
Lmao just cause it doesn’t work for you
Dating apps are chad only now
Haha

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Plenty of guys that I know use dating apps successfully without being top-1% terrachads

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, bradpittshairline and autistic_tendencies
not according to localmilfsnearyou

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yellowrice and aleksander
Plenty of guys that I know use dating apps successfully without being top-1% terrachads
You always get way better results IRL @JOJOcel

Approaching at bars and parties is legit. Daygame is for cringetards.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Latinolooksmaxxer, aleksander and 5 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, mogstars, HitAndRun and 2 others
The advice on this forum is "just looksmax bro and you'll get laid from Tinder". Something you all need to realize is that most women on those apps have zero intention of ever meeting a guy from them in real life, they're just there for validation. They know enough good-looking guys in real life who they already established rapport with and social proof, why would they meet up with some random stranger who could be a serial killer or date rapist? Women DO meet up with guys from apps, but only if they're blown away by their looks as a result of extreme hypergamy. Online dating is hypergamy on steroids due to the amount of matches every woman is getting. This means you can only expect to get dates with females 2-3 points below your looks level, and you could spend months swiping and sending messages just trying to set up one date.

Forget that, it's a pointless endeavor. Imagine all that time and effort just to get a LTB to meet up when you can meet them face to face in real life and bypass the huge hurdle of dating apps. Go outside and you see many oofie doofies with cute gfs, I guarantee they didn't meet online because she would have swiped left on him. Sub-chad males need to learn that the apps are a scam, you need to go out and cold approach. It's NT to approach in clubs so go there and just spam approach, unless you're deformed one is eventually going to say yes and you'll get laid with women who would have swiped left on you if they saw your pic on an app. Another benefit of cold approaching in clubs is they eventually need to sleep and there's a high chance of them going home with you unlike going on a date earlier in the day.
Donald Trump Wow GIF by GIPHY News

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mogstars, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
people choose OLD because they are non NT anxious aspies and cant approach irl. They think that it would be easier getting a gf trough chats. What they dont realise is that there they have many many many options she can choose from.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and thereallegend
Have they shown you their apps as proof? Keep in mind many men lie about their dating success to other men like they lie about their height. I doubt any guys other than the top 1-5% are having much success. Even Maher is getting blown out in the latest experiments. My theory is women have collectively realized dating apps are used by low status guys trying to fraud with perfect pics and they have too much social anxiety to approach, so women are going back to irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, aleksander and autistic_tendencies
last time i did cold approach i got pepper sprayed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, aleksander, NumbThePain and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Cold approach a cute shy blond last week, of course she had a bf (real I got her insta with pic of him)take me too much effort to do it often.

Drop tutorial
There really is no tutorial you just have to be NT, HTN or above, and do it without thinking. If you’re not NT you can still spam approach like a PUA and pull an occasional LTB, and there’s plenty of guides on that elsewhere in the manosphere.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, j05 and kanderior
Cold approach a cute shy blond last week, of course she had a bf (real I got her insta with pic of him)take me too much effort to do it often.
I'm not talking about day game, that shit is way too much anxiety. In clubs however with the alcohol, music and dim lighting it takes away some of the pressure. Also in that setting you can do soft approaches like look in her direction and saying "You ready to dance?!" and see if she engages or not. With the soft approach style the rejections don't even feel much like rejections.

• +1
Reactions: j05, Yerico7, SonOfDarkseid and 2 others
NTfags don't even cold approach though, they meet girl through social circle. Still, it's true that cold approach > OLD. But you need balls for it.

Also daygame is crazy underrated. A lot of girls have their guard up on nights out and are dressed up/with their friends etc so they will behave like bitches in some cases. Daygame doesn't have that problem and you can catch girls alone

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, autistic_tendencies, Boxingfan and 2 others
Chad doesn't need to approach really jfl he needs to only have an ice breaker at best (easy) and circumstances (Chad has plenty)

Ironically the biggest cold approaches are ugly and waste their time mostly and are deluded.

A guy should only "approach" once he knows it is a sure thing, otherwise it is just cementing a sure rejection when you already know it is a fucking rejection if she ain't interested to begin wit

If you don't know then don't bother, works well for most guys who don't want to take endless shots in the dark.

You aren't a chad so you cannot cope with what chad has he exists on just exist mode we don't

What’S NT?

That is not true. Any HTN can do well on Tinder with great photos and MTN can even do ok and get weekly dates. Online dating really is all about how good your photos are as long as you are not straight up ugly.

Make a female dating profile and see how horrible most guys' photos are and see how many Chads are actually on there and you will realize the competition is not as high as you think.

I am sure you look autistic as shit in your OLD photos just as you do on here.

It is true that a lot of them are just there for validation and will never meet anyone, but plenty of girls meet up with guys from dating apps.

If you want optimal dating results as a normie, you should do dating apps, go to bars and cold approach, hit it from as many angles as possible to maximize your results.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
That is not true. Any HTN can do well on Tinder with great photos and MTN can even do ok and get weekly dates. Online dating really is all about how good your photos are as long as you are not straight up ugly.

Make a female dating profile and see how horrible most guys' photos are and see how many Chads are actually on there and you will realize the competition is not as high as you think.

It is true that a lot of them are just there for validation and will never meet anyone, but plenty of girls meet up with guys from dating apps.

If you want optimal dating results as a normie, you should do dating apps, go to bars and cold approach, hit it from as many angles as possible to maximize your results.
I think it’s mostly cope that “picture quality” is the reason guys get no matches on tinder. It can make some difference for sure…but less than HTN is gonna struggle a lot no matter what they do. Alex PWF on youtube had some good dating app guides but his main piece of advice is to fraud your pics, which these days everyone is aware of so you can’t really get away with no being good looking anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
“The reason you’re getting no matches is because of your photo choices bro. You need to go out and take high effort pics”.

IMG 2274

I've seen those profiles of normies with professional looking pics and it just looks try-hard. Do you think this guy is really going to get more matches because of his pic quality instead of just taking selfies?

iDURE8w.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and RoyaleWithCheese
IMG 2279

JFL Just make yourself look like a cartoon character theory

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I've seen those profiles of normies with professional looking pics and it just looks try-hard. Do you think this guy is really going to get more matches because of his pic quality instead of just taking selfies?

iDURE8w.jpg
Those are not great photos, though. Professional photos =/= great photos. You are suppose to look natural in your photos not posed. The reason they look tryhard is because they look posed and unnatural. Standing there, while looking like some boring idiot looking at the camera smiling is not great. What do those photos tell you about him? What vibe do women get? He just looks boring and uninteresting.

He will get more matches with those photos over selfies, though, that is a fact. While unideal, those are much better than selfies.

Wheatwaffles, super normie, got tons of matches with above average photos. Yes, he made himself look better with some light editing, but that is just what you need to do on Tinder to keep up. His photos are far from ideal and he still got great results.

His main photo looks way more natural than the guy you posted. The photo is like 20 times better.

View attachment 2560344
JFL Just make yourself look like a cartoon character theory

He takes his editing in Faceapp way too far. Apparently he has no issues on dates, so it works for him. I would never go that far, though, I would be afraid to show up to the date at that point. I tried the hollywood filter and it made me into some giga chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and RoyaleWithCheese

Cold approaching is just as useless as tinder - warm approaches are only way if ur not chad but you risk poisoning the well

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Chad this Chad that

Are you Chad? No? Then shut the fuck up

Cold approach only ever works in a club

Pretty softboy only

NTfags don't even cold approach though, they meet girl through social circle. Still, it's true that cold approach > OLD. But you need balls for it.

Also daygame is crazy underrated. A lot of girls have their guard up on nights out and are dressed up/with their friends etc so they will behave like bitches in some cases. Daygame doesn't have that problem and you can catch girls alone
One of the few spot on comments of the whole thread amidst the shitstorm of aspiemaxxers trying to guess how normal people socialize jfl

Another subhuman coping with muh numbers game.

Kys retard if you unironically promote cold approaching like a desperate loser.
This is my ex gf from 7 years ago

Do you know how we met? I drunkenly cold approached her and her friend in a club and was spouting nonsense, she came home and slept with me that night. We were together for more than a year. Later she said I wasn't her type (she likes dark med types with beards). If I didn't cold approach none of that would have ever happened because she would swipe left on me on a dating app.

My point is that when women use dating apps they're only swiping right on a very narrow range of guys who fit their "type".

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, Crayola CØck and eduardkoopman
she came home and slept with me that night.
Later she said I wasn't her type (she likes dark med types with beards)

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Pathetic shit, man.

vince-mc-mahon-reaction.gif

e942ac4295d749d6a6a99cbc6b9c7bdc.png

So you basically raped this white, 3.5/10 drunk girl and got a LTR out of it when she was really Hamza-only. LOL Take notes, niggas.

Last edited:
To be fair.
It's never a sure thing, when chatting up a woman. Even when recieving flirt or approach signals first. Some women will still reject, because of whatever reason women have that they do that.