Dating apps are JBW only

shandingo

shandingo

Kraken
Joined
Sep 5, 2025
Posts
3,690
Reputation
5,152


Hmmmmmmmm , I wonder why my hinge is broken. Am I shadow banned ? Do foids not see my amazing personality and confidence radiating through my pictures. No it’s just because I’m deathnic.

Delete Hinge , Delete Tinder , literally just an attention and insta followers farm for foids.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: droidmaxxing, africel, sayonara and 3 others
DNR but thanks
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emogymmaxx, Latinolooksmaxxer, kbj and 1 other person
What if I'm Indian but true Adam like bass
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
being black is a halo but being anything else is death tier
 
  • +1
Reactions: muhajudin21


Hmmmmmmmm , I wonder why my hinge is broken. Am I shadow banned ? Do foids not see my amazing personality and confidence radiating through my pictures. No it’s just because I’m deathnic.

Delete Hinge , Delete Tinder , literally just an attention and insta followers farm for foids.

lol im pretty sure european dating apps show like Indians as getting the most attention
being black is a halo but being anything else is death tier
obviously. pigcels can't accept that tho
 
TINDER SHADOW BANNED ME THEY FEAR MY POTENTIAL
Hunter X Hunter GIF
 
Black isn’t a halo , but yes it has less of a ethnic tax.

Doesn’t matter what race you are if you are sub-3 and fat.


Lmao show me proof this and I’ll suck you off
the failo of a nerdy black dude is insane
 
  • +1
Reactions: shandingo
*ugly , if he was a hot nerd he’d still get thursted after.
i just use nerd and ugly interchangeably. if a dude is truly handsome he has no reason to become a nerd
 
i just use nerd and ugly interchangeably. if a dude is truly handsome he has no reason to become a nerd
Depends on your definition of nerd. There’s plenty of guys who don’t drink and party , are a bit autistic and focus on their studies and weird hobbies , who girls find attractive , due to their looks.
 


Hmmmmmmmm , I wonder why my hinge is broken. Am I shadow banned ? Do foids not see my amazing personality and confidence radiating through my pictures. No it’s just because I’m deathnic.

Delete Hinge , Delete Tinder , literally just an attention and insta followers farm for foids.

being black is a halo but being anything else is death tier
angry sub5 copium:owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo:
 
Depends on your definition of nerd. There’s plenty of guys who don’t drink and party , are a bit autistic and focus on their studies and weird hobbies , who girls find attractive , due to their looks.
ig
 

Similar threads

Harlem_Spartan
Replies
2
Views
32
Jgns
Jgns
cb006
Replies
36
Views
191
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5
the_machinist_786
Replies
0
Views
15
the_machinist_786
the_machinist_786
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
12
Views
118
BladerFlame
BladerFlame
Upsilon
Replies
5
Views
87
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole

Users who are viewing this thread

  • vaylenvislays
  • shandingo
  • jflmeister
  • avena
  • Soy_Beta_Cuckold228
  • droidmaxxing
  • za1n
  • R3w_tard666
  • milkshake_addict
  • muhajudin21
  • africel
Back
Top