Dating apps are not worth it even if ur chad

That's not just one reason as to why dating apps are stupid to use for men, even though there may be misguided guys who legit think they can find their "true love" on tinder or bumble , it makes guys seem weak as if they are a thing to be disposed of, giving women leverage. Though men don't care because this doesn't personally effect them short-term, but rather collectively affects all men long-term as you see them being largely single in the US.
Plenty of women using dating apps on and off to get a LTR.

Plenty of women using dating apps on and off to get a LTR.
And what kind of guys are they picking? Money is a prerequisite whereas looks are just a bonus is what I was saying for dating apps.

And what kind of guys are they picking? Money is a prerequisite whereas looks are just a bonus is what I was saying for dating apps.
Proof why money is a prerequisite and looks are optional/bonus:

You can have all looks in the world, at most she will fuck you for one night/become friends with benefits if you are really good looking and will not see you as a keeper you can't provide therefore you are not in the masculine position.

Now, you can have all the money in the world and that will get you a girl for however long you want, time is money and you are buying her time.

Literally had to explain the pareto principle in the dating market to a greycel.

Me. I have good looks and good job. Good life experience. Good dick, good sex game. Interesting life.

It's funny you are calling me greycel.

Me. I have good looks and good job. Good life experience. Good dick, good sex game. Interesting life.
Good for you, I am white, tall, good life experience, 8 inch dick, but no job or money and now I've swallowed this pill that no matter your looks you're not pulling broke.

My point was to explain that resources are a much higher prerequisite in the dating market than looks even though ironically the blackpill, which is mainstream now, is about looks.

It's funny you are calling me greycel.
I called you a greycel for the memes, I was a greycel here once too I didn't gain much information about looksmaxxing other than braces don't recess your maxilla for overbites and a few other jaw surgeries that I'll probably never need.

Good for you, I am white, tall, good life experience, 8 inch dick, but no job or money and now I've swallowed this pill that no matter your looks you're not pulling broke.

My point was to explain that resources are a much higher prerequisite in the dating market than looks even though ironically the blackpill, which is mainstream now, is about looks.
If you are broke then money is your bottleneck. If you are well on with money you are good to go. You don't need millionaire status to do great with women. Ofc that helps.

I called you a greycel for the memes, I was a greycel here once too I didn't gain much information about looksmaxxing other than braces don't recess your maxilla for overbites and a few other jaw surgeries that I'll probably never need.
Ask veterans about JOJOcel. Not that joining date means shit on this shithole.

If you are broke then money is your bottleneck. If you are well on with money you are good to go. You don't need millionaire status to do great with women. Ofc that helps.
"Bottleneck", it's not like that's something personally holding me back, I've already found a woman, she is blonde, blue eyed beautiful skin a few days older than me and loves me as I mentioned. It would only be a bottleneck if my last resort was to find my true love on these dating apps that you're talking of, which I can say with certainty will never need.

"Bottleneck", it's not like that's something personally holding me back, I've already found a woman, she is blonde, blue eyed beautiful skin a few days older than me and loves me as I mentioned. It would only be a bottleneck if my last resort was to find my true love on these dating apps that you're talking of, which I can say with certainty will never need.
If you are still young you have a pass without having your shit together. You will be judged by your potential. At my age you better have your shit together and start to be making something big.

Ask veterans about JOJOcel. Not that joining date means shit on this shithole.
Ay I wasn't saying that just because you're a greycel you're stupid, otherwise I would think that everyone here is smarter than me the moment I joined.

But the greycel meme comes from the idea that a lot of new people here are tiktokcels meaning they are uneducated on the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns
If you are still young you have a pass without having your shit together. You will be judged by your potential. At my age you better have your shit together and start to be making something big.
Yeah I literally just turned 18, I understand that it's obviously more ideal to have money at this age but because I'm starting from square 1 I have to do everything on my own.

Though maybe when I grow older to 25-30 I will feel better that I wasn't spoiled and worked hard for everything (assuming that I will)

Yeah I literally just turned 18, I understand that it's obviously more ideal to have money at this age but because I'm starting from square 1 I have to do everything on my own.

Though maybe when I grow older to 25-30 I will feel better that I wasn't spoiled and worked hard for everything (assuming that I will)
Oh boy you are 18. You are still a kid. If you are on the right track your late 20s will mog your 18 self.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Oh boy you are 18. You are still a kid. If you are on the right track your late 20s will mog your 18 self.
Now that I think about it, I'm glad to be good looking and healthy, god had to nerf me :lul: