Dating apps are turning me into a malignant narcissist

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I get irrational angry when I find out one of my likes on bumble is some obese woman. How dare they think they have a chance with a tall, well dressed, relatively fit, upwardly mobile mulatto man

The game is all fucked up

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Xangsane and Salieri
Why can’t more American women just take care of themselves

We are out here tryna looksmaxx, softmaxx, niggas be hardmaxxin and shit when we know good and damn well we'll all end up dating down jfl.
Hypergamy is out of control but water anyway. Lets just focus on becoming the best we can be.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and subhuman to mtn
Bro your midface Is gynormous your pheno Is failo and job doesn't matter unless you have yatches and villas

We are out here tryna looksmaxx, softmaxx, niggas be hardmaxxin and shit when we know good and damn well we'll all end up dating down jfl.
Hypergamy is out of control but water anyway. Lets just focus on becoming the best we can be.
The true truth the media has hidden is us looksmaxxer need to fuck each other to beat hypergamy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18320 and the BULL
Bro your midface Is gynormous your pheno Is failo and job doesn't matter unless you have yatches and villas

I don’t care. We’re not on the same level under any sane metric. My looksmatch should be a ltb

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL