dating apps ban you if you put cashapp on ur profile

Koroshiya

Koroshiya

winter's mine
this is something i just found out đź’€

fuck now i gotta speak 2 these dudes to scam that shit makes me uncomfortable but wtv.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend, Xangsane and 1 other person
Mirin scam game

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and PubertyMaxxer
Why would you put up donation links on your profile? That's just asking to get reported by dozens of frustrated guys.

If you want to scam people it needs to be done in private messages taken off-platform like Whatsapp.
Not that I'm a fan of scamming.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Why would you put up donation links on your profile? That's just asking to get reported by dozens of frustrated guys.

If you want to scam people it needs to be done in private messages taken off-platform like Whatsapp.
Not that I'm a fan of scamming.
cuz i'm lazy as shit and don't want to talk to men sexually because i'm a straight male, though i was planning on doing it eventually when i got comfortable.

putting the link on my profile was just to test the waters and get shit started.

Just put your ewhore snap on bio, and then just post the cashapp on your stories tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Just put your ewhore snap on bio, and then just post the cashapp on your stories tbh.
yea but then i have to buy an acc with a snap score or beg my friend to code a bot to spam snaps or something 2 get it up

yea but then i have to buy an acc with a snap score or beg my friend to code a bot to spam snaps or something 2 get it up
It takes like 15 minutes max to get snap score to 80k

doing what?
Add a bunch of celebrities Atleast 200 take 10 snaps at once write something on it so it doesn’t get flagged send it to all 200 repeat until u reach 50k