dating apps = cope

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
No slayer or NT HTN is using dating apps not a single person who regularly slayed or had a gf was using a dating app. The only people using dating apps irl were Incels OR OLD

if ur older than like 22-23+ yea ur an old fuck ofc old people are using dating apps. Nobody in HS/college needs dating apps bro women approach these guys. Whether it’s directly or indirectly no NT attractive person requires dating apps to get laid or get a gf.

Yea teens/early 20s nt HTNs+ aren’t using Dating apps JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29, ominion, vermillioncorefan and 9 others
True in 2005, not anymore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404, ominion, Deleted member 65658 and 5 others
True in 2005, not anymore
If ur in hs/uni there’s no need for dating apps you’ll just get women through easy connections or from them approaching u.

Maybe past uni (like even if u aren’t in uni if ur NT+ and HTN u probably have friends go to) is the age where those guys start using it.

No need for that shit when u can just fuck in ur dorm or her dorm in college

dating apps are for htns to fuck fatties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Xangsane, yen and 9 others
No slayer or NT HTN is using dating apps not a single person who regularly slayed or had a gf was using a dating app. The only people using dating apps irl were Incels OR OLD

if ur older than like 22-23+ yea ur an old fuck ofc old people are using dating apps. Nobody in HS/college needs dating apps bro women approach these guys. Whether it’s directly or indirectly no NT attractive person requires dating apps to get laid or get a gf.

Just make a female account and you'll see the truth
It's over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78, Sprinkles, wollet2 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This is how people cope with flopping on tinder

• +1
Reactions: ambi, TechnoBoss, butterworld and 2 others
people with dating apps are seen as weird. if i seen my friends had tinder i wouldn't let them live it down, but other people might leave someone after that

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
people with dating apps are seen as weird. if i seen my friends had tinder i wouldn't let them live it down, but other people might leave someone after that
they're normalized now among normies but i look down on ppl who use them

If you are HTN+ you have no need to use that garbage to attract women

• +1
Reactions: ambi

yea that’s a cool opinion but do you know who this girl is in this thread? (She’s the one with braces)

Most guys I know irl do dog shit and get shocked when I show them mine

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

Cope u jealous wishiwaschico slays more than u fagot

Not entirely true. But I agree, if you're using dating apps as your go to then it's over.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
This is how people cope with flopping on tinder
Never used a dating app and never will JFL. Irl is what matters bud.
yea that’s a cool opinion but do you know who this girl is in this thread? (She’s the one with braces)

Some dumb e whore who made Frauded thirst traps on tiktok to get ultra coomers like u to Jack off to her. She purposely used those audios and tried too hard to look cute.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
if you consider instagram a dating app (which it is) then op is unfathomably wrong

if you consider instagram a dating app (which it is) then op is unfathomably wrong
Instagram is what they use as well yea not tinder lol. Some mutual just slides in the dms and they fuck when they meet

So why did i see multiple girls from my school on tinder? And my friends showing their slays on tinder..

why do statistics say that around 50% of dates are from dating apps. There is still social-circle-maxxing etc but that's mostly about long term relationships while dating apps are for ONS. Most young people are phone addicted they will always test their worth on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This is cope. Most guys I know are on dating apps. Most couples are meeting from dating apps. Most sex is had from dating apps. You think 18yr olds aren't on these apps?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Never used a dating app and never will JFL. Irl is what matters bud.

Some dumb e whore who made Frauded thirst traps on tiktok to get ultra coomers like u to Jack off to her. She purposely used those audios and tried too hard to look cute.
She is beautiful stfu

Nobody in HS/college needs dating apps
Are u retarded? This is how I know u arent in college, so many ppl in my uni are on tinder. Ur delusional keep coping

Are u retarded? This is how I know u arent in college, so many ppl in my uni are on tinder. Ur delusional keep coping
Reputation 1,921

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ambi and moreroidsmoredates
IMG 8597

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
u spam dnr and one word sentences, never seen u say anything of value or effort
That's because I'm not even here to looksmax
I could care less about looksmaxxing
Looks won't fix me
I literally only joined this website because it was active and I saw it as an alternative to incels.is

That's because I'm not even here to looksmax
I could care less about looksmaxxing
Looks won't fix me
I literally only joined this website because it was active and I saw it as an alternative to incels.is
i mean fair enough if u wanna spam go ahead but its gay to spam and then reply shit to other ppls threads or replies

Don’t care about sub HTNs who use it. Also for the most part those are still older class men anyways

So why did i see multiple girls from my school on tinder? And my friends showing their slays on tinder..

why do statistics say that around 50% of dates are from dating apps. There is still social-circle-maxxing etc but that's mostly about long term relationships while dating apps are for ONS. Most young people are phone addicted they will always test their worth on tinder.
Then women try to be ltr only on apps.

Its a good cope thats why , sometimes im too lazy go outside

Bruh a good amount of people are on the dating apps. However anyone saying its easier to slay through dating apps then IRL after going outside is a complete coper. If you look good enough to get a lot of hot girls on apps liking you, then you will be a slayer IRL when you go to the clubs.

No one who does bad IRL is doing good on the apps unless they are frauding photos or something.