Dating apps have made it easier for subhumans to slay above average girls

So how come I never got pussy off the apps?

El
thing is, due to the rise of andrew tate, foids are now starting to hate on gl guys. Now they srs prefer oofies, BBCs, manlet ricecels and other victim mentality shit
Elaborate

Meanwhile I get this
IMG 20230313 012325

Female hypergamy going out the window I am not completely convinced of just yet, however male hypergamy rising to an extreme degree I can personally attest to. It's brutal how deconstructive my brain is of female looks, I am more disgust sensitive and get more "icks" than most girls ffs.
Ffs I was already like that and this PSL illness just enhanced that shit, male hypergamy is way more brutal, I don't like Tate whatsoever but he single-handedly removed abused dog mentality from so many men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Johanjohan
And that’s why all girls today have insane amount of body count @Shieda_Kayn

I almost never saw oofy doofies with anything above ltbs before 2020 now it’s like 90% guys are oofy doofies with above average girl

Girls having low standards = there are way more guys she’s ok to sleep with = cheating sluts

Dating apps destroyed hypergamy and relationships
I see so many ugly guys with girls, NT matters so much

Looks are very important but I still see a lot of subhumans with girls

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 7580
Saying male hypergamy does not exist because most men are forced to settle nowadays is just as bluepilled as saying female hypergamy is cope because most femsles had to settle in the past.
Most women settle for some oofy doofy

Stop coping bro

Most women settle for some oofy doofy

Stop coping bro
But then they treat him like shit and give him starfish sex while telling him stories about the degen shit she used to do with Chad

This is a hot take if I've ever seen one Jesus. Just go completely against the fundamental beliefs of the community you are apart of theory. I do not necessarily disagree but that was one hell of a curveball.
@vanillaicecream this your alt?

Aren't you scandi? You should know how brutal it is here.
Yes im swedish, Swedish girls are much betterlooking than guys

I can go out in the city and see 30 GL girls and maybe 3 GL guys

You probably live in some ghetto or suburb if you disagree

@vanillaicecream this your alt?
I don't know who he is.

I live in Stockholm, I'd say it depends on area but it's fairly balanced where I live since most people are rich and softmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan

Sweden is showing us how we can return to our roots as humanity. Women are meant to be beautiful, and men are meant to be providers. Hot dumb girl with ugly smart big man. Humanity is completing its full circle. in nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti.

• JFL
I don't know who he is.

I live in Stockholm, I'd say it depends on area but it's fairly balanced where I live since most people are rich and softmaxxed.
15 year olds are pretty goodlooking tbh, they have good haircuts and clothes

But most swedish guys over 20 look like computer nerds

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
15 year olds are pretty goodlooking tbh, they have good haircuts and clothes

But most swedish guys over 20 look like computer nerds
Spot on actually, the time I grew up boys and girls were generally looksmatched.

• +1
Spot on actually, the time I grew up boys and girls were generally looksmatched.
Its funny how so many teen guys are looksmaxxed with hairstyles, clothes and personality

While after 20 most guys become aspie computer nerds

• +1
Its funny how so many teen guys are looksmaxxed with hairstyles, clothes and personality

While after 20 most guys become aspie computer nerds
Pre and post Instagram.

• +1
I see so many ugly guys with girls, NT matters so much

Looks are very important but I still see a lot of subhumans with girls
the problem is your definition of an ugly guy is 180cm without a gargantuan frame

• JFL
Pre and post Instagram.
Tiktok introduced all the prettyboy hairstyles and trendy clothes

Before that it was all boomer style with short hair and tight clothes

• +1
Yes it is lmao

Its a poor shithole
chapo why are you talking about places and things you don't know?

its like when some indian who living his whole live in mumbai talking about the difference between west and central europe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Johanjohan
chapo why are you talking about places and things you don't know?

its like when some indian who living his whole live in mumbai talking about the difference between west and central europe
Your country is slavic bro

Imagine being incel in a country full of hookers

Imagine being incel in a country full of hookers
already shot himself in the foot by starting blabbing about some nonsense (based on what?).

you can really recognize a reasonable user (me) when he doesnt talk about countries he never visited and he only knows about them from memes

• JFL
already shot himself in the foot by starting blabbing about some nonsense (based on what?).

you can really recognize a reasonable user (me) when he doesnt talk about countries he never visited and he only knows about them from memes
Ur country is a slavic shithole son

I'm yet to see a sizable amount of ugly Asian manlets who got a Stacy through legitimate means. Oofy doofy only really works for whites and blacks. If you're Asian then theres no oofy doofy for your race.