Dating apps result and psl ratings are biggest cope

N

negativetiltedheart

Sphinx
It does not matter if you get a lot of likes and good ratings.. If girls ghost you after date.. that means your are fucking incel in real life. Your real swv exit in real world and not in internet.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, Deleted member 16275, UltimateMan and 7 others
No looksmaxxing for your brain nigga :blackpill: :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
No looksmaxxing for your brain nigga :blackpill: :blackpill:
Stupid fuck if you still getting ghosted after looksmaxing there is something Wrong with you and if you cannot fix that shit your swv is still incel tier … it does matter how many chadlite or chad ratings you get from faggots.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and \/orman
Shut the fuck up greycell you dont know shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, the BULL and OverCoper
Shut the fuck up greycell you dont know shit
I know more than your gay ass. Greycells are more exprienced than gay ass Forum Rotters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, tombradylover and \/orman
Yeah definitely a man who can have multiple women go after them, even for a short amount of time is in the same bracket as a subhuman inept nigga who makes woman repulsed to their core…..

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, czwarty, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Yeah definitely a man who can have multiple women go after them, even for a short amount of time is in the same bracket as a subhuman inept nigga who makes woman repulsed to their core…..
Goodlooking faggot autistic cave dwellers that looks so fucking weird due to multiple looksmaxing surgeries with anti women world view will get thousand likes in Tinder and mirin by a lot of looksmaxing faggot but will do 0 in real life. This will be most of looksmaxer faith.

Goodlooking faggot autistic cave dwellers that looks so fucking weird due to multiple looksmaxing surgeries with anti women world view will get thousand likes in Tinder and mirin by a lot of looksmaxing faggot but will do 0 in real life. This will be most of looksmaxer faith.
You retard
You on a blackpilled forum coming up with the most bluepill retardation

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
You retard
They're all "irl slayers" that get rejected 100 times per night get lucky with some 5' latina and tell themselves they're the shit and incels are stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and try2beme
You retard
I want change it, blackpill is biggest cope in the world. Its too mentally retarded. It does not fit with reality. Most people are here mentally retarded.

I want change it, blackpill is biggest cope in the world. Its too mentally retarded. It does fit with reality. Most people are here mentally retarded.
Because you cry when you see that the theories apply to real Life as well

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I want change it, blackpill is biggest cope in the world. Its too mentally retarded. It does fit with reality. Most people are here mentally retarded.
Everyone is disagreeing with you for a reason
Ur denying like half of our realities. I have a horrible personality and openly hate women but still get play cuz of my FACE. Just like any other nigga with any sort of appeal.
If your autism is too severe thats on u my nigga

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Because you cry when you see that the theories apply to real Life as well
None of it apply. Women dont wanna date guy that are death inside. Charismatic, happy mtn with good career will have better life than mentally fucked boring chadlite with personality of potato. Looks are just one part of overall package. Looksmaxing will help you but its not final solution for success.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 28896
None of it apply. Women dont wanna date guy that are death inside. Charismatic, happy mtn with good career will have better life than mentally fucked boring chadlite with personality of potato. Looks are just one part of overall package. Looksmaxing will help you but its not final solution for success.
I Met MTN with good careers and personality and they were miserable because they kept getting mogged by HTNs Who fucked all the girls. Who cares about betabuxxing roasties, it's all about that Primal lust

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 28896
You literally use wizz and have never used an actual dating app lul

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
People actually take these retarded greycels seriously without any context on the person. Guys who have never had success on tinder bumble or irl are claiming everything is cope lul

I Met MTN with good careers and personality and they were miserable because they kept getting mogged by HTNs Who fucked all the girls. Who cares about betabuxxing roasties, it's all about that Primal lust
Yes and I know handfull of htn and chadlites that are living miserable life. People are not perfect whumble dooo!!!! Your prime last for couple of years you retarded fuck. Why you are not ropingg??? You are not 18 anymore.

Last edited:
You literally use wizz and have never used an actual dating app lul

The amount of ghosting amnesia gets its so funny to see. If you get ghosted IRL.. you are fucking sad incel and no amount of looksmaxing will help you if you dont fix your other shit .

The amount of ghosting amnesia gets its so funny to see. If you get ghosted IRL.. you are fucking sad incel and no amount of looksmaxing will help you if you dont fix your other shit .
Everyone gets ghosted u idiot lol. Youve clearly never used dating apps. People reading this, no matter who you chadfish as youll get ghosted alot. OPs just some virgin 16 yo who hasnt experienced the real world where the average becky(ethnic) has 2000 likes coming in a day and white blonde has 12000

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 27472, blite and 2 others
Yes and I know handfull of htn and chadlites that are living miserable life. People are not perfect whumble dooo!!!! Your prime last for couple of years you retarded fuck. Why you are not ropingg??? You are not 18 anymore.
Because i'm not a sad subhuman like you. You're typing all of this while having no pussy. Stupid

Everyone gets ghosted u idiot lol. Youve clearly never used dating apps. People reading this, no matter who you chadfish as youll get ghosted alot. OPs just some virgin 16 yo who hasnt experienced the real world where the average becky(ethnic) has 2000 likes coming in a day and white blonde has 12000
Nigger i dont mean normal ghosting faggot. Always get my point fucking Wrong like low IQ maggot. If you get ghosting after IRL date.. you are fucking sad incel. There you are in full display with your abused looksmaxing brain.

Because i'm not a sad subhuman like you. You're typing all of this while having no pussy. Stupid
You are ltn and you are slaying bitches. Literally destryoing your own argument like stupid abused mental ill faggot.

You are ltn and you are slaying bitches. Literally destryoing your own argument like stupid abused mental ill faggot.
what a retard that you are. kys and end your suffering

OLD is much harder to secure foids from then IRL. If u do good on old you are a certified Chad.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
one what?? you're just retarded all i needed to know is that you still think i'm LTN. coping cuck you will never ascend
You are

Meh, even @Amnesia gets ghosted, fucking good looking women will never be easy

Then why i have success on dating apps while you're coping ?? Coping loser. You're bound to be betacuck
Cuz they give chance for all kind of people. If blackpill was real world.. only small percent of people would been in relationship. You would only see chad and chadlite men dating and 80% femcels not dating or having sex.

Cuz they give chance for all kind of people. If blackpill was real world.. only small percent of people would been in relationship. You would only see chad and chadlite men dating and 80% femcels not dating or having sex.
then try it for yourself peanut skull retard

Bro I’ve literally talked to amnesia abt this and if you go on tinder or have got any girls number, you will know that everybody does get ghosted no matter how good looking they are. Yes even amnesia. Being more attractive helps no shit but even attractive men sometimes deal with “if she takes too long to reply” or “she ghosts you”

Bro I’ve literally talked to amnesia abt this and if you go on tinder or have got any girls number, you will know that everybody does get ghosted no matter how good looking they are. Yes even amnesia. Being more attractive helps no shit but even attractive men sometimes deal with “if she takes too long to reply” or “she ghosts you”
Im talking about after you date and she ghost you in second day. Not ghosting in Tinder after she like you.

FyMn2ABWwAAFkRM

It does not matter if you get a lot of likes and good ratings.. If girls ghost you after date.. that means your are fucking incel in real life. Your real swv exit in real world and not in internet.
Yea but the incel doesn't get any likes in the first place. All that it really means is that the guy whose getting likes but not real life conversions should try to meet foids in the day time, whether it be beaches, parks, gyms, social circle especially, clubs, etc.

They meet the looks criteria to get a right swipe but can't compete against other chads online, cause female abundance is just too ridiculously high.

Average roastie gets 100+ likes in a day. Average hot girl gets 100 + likes in 5-10 minutes. Men are just too thirsty. Context is important.