Dating history of each of the types of men

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
Subhuman: Nonexistent. They have very rarely interacted with a women outside of school/work (where sometimes it is required) and if they do the women immediately tries to leave the conversation immediately. The only hug they have gotten from a women is from their mother.

LTN: They may have received a molecule of female attention in the past, and maybe can recall a girl flirting with them once or twice in high school or something. But other than that, nonexistent. Women will have conversations with them but mostly just to be polite.

MTN: Has had maybe one or two girlfriends if they are NT, but no more. In order to date those girls, they had to simp quite a bit. Women are open to being friends with them, and if they are funny/charismatic many women might look at them as a "brother". But other than that, they receive very little attention.

HTN: Has had a decent amount of girlfriends (3+), and probably has multiple female friends. Has had casual sex maybe once or twice in his life, and women generally view them positively. Most women call these types of guys "kinda cute", but are still inclined to friend zone him.

Chadlite: Has had a number of girlfriends and a string of situationships, and has gotten laid casually a good amount of times. Women consider him cute. Most will engage in a conversation with him and if he has good social skills, would be very open to dating him.

Chad: Women froth over him. Probably only has had 1-2 real relationships because he prefers to just engage in large amounts of Casual sex. Women all go quiet when he walks by and then gets excited after talking about how hot he is. Dating is a game where he is in rookie mode.

So if you wanna know where you fall, think about your dating history and chances are, it matches to your looks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, aBetterMii, untouchable_coper and 7 others
nowadays HTN will marry a 30 year old single mom that lied about having kids, and MTN will marry a fat, short and ugly feminist in a Rick&Morty-themed wedding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, aBetterMii, untouchable_coper and 3 others
crazy how my dad is Chad and even though hes old now, he's now a chadlite meanwhile ive been LTN all my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
There should be a category below subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Xangsane
nowadays HTN will marry a 30 year old single mom that lied about having kids, and MTN will marry a fat, short and ugly feminist in a Rick&Morty-themed wedding
I agree. Casual sex is one thing. Looks rule in the ONS market.
Settling is another. Settling for even a halfway decent looking woman has never been harder than 2020s.

Because settling for a 7+ not only requires looks but a shit ton of money. Most GL women (the models you see on IG) will also choose lots of money over the mans genetics if given the choice.

Most average guys who will settle in the 2020s will have to deal with women who are far, far below their looksmax and very oveweight.

I'm seeing this more and more. Fit, ordinary 5/10 guys who don't make a lot of money, married to 1/10 women who weigh 300+ pounds.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 16960, thereallegend and 2 others
According to ur retarded post I am chad minus the "women froth over him part". Everything else is accurate almost to the T.

crazy how my dad is Chad and even though hes old now, he's now a chadlite meanwhile ive been LTN all my life
Same here. I’m MTN-Chadlite at my peak though just depends on my weight and grooming. A shame my dad was chad in his youth fucks same this world is unfair

Im HTN but had two proper girlfriends and 30+ casual sex partners

• +1
Reactions: Homunculus and Deleted member 7580
Truecel:

Writes stories on looksmax for rep

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
There should be a category below subhuman.
Indian.
D_ahrcyVUAA1jWS.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
A white low tier normie is a chad in India.

1 gf 6 slays at 16
I'm prolly HTN

Giga cope if you think htn isn’t getting laid regularly

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Im HTN but had two proper girlfriends and 30+ casual sex partners
Subhumans and Indians cope with their subhumanity by thinking a htn can only marry a fat 30 year old @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Johnnybegood, Homunculus and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I've been oscillating between LTN-HTN my entire life then

pretty accurate as a MTN that massively descended to LTN in highschool due to recession and acne. i used to be NT af as a kid but got shot down a lot by girls telling me i was annoying etc in highschool. ended up becoming a non-NT abused dog. if i were gl i wouldve received different treatment lol. had 2 girls confess to me at the same time in middle school but that was the extent of female attention ive received. it probably couldve been any other guy tbh now that i think about it, i probably just happen to be the kid they set their sights on as they were going thru puberty.

IDK where you live but HTNs have casual sex pretty regularly. Chadlites are extremely rare IRL and Chads don't exist.

The jump between MTN-HTN is huge.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I’m a HTN (look at my post history for proof) and have had 40+ sexual partners. Most Beckies and a few Stacy lites. No full stacies though due to south Asian ethnicity.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
can i be HTN if i've never had a gf but only casual sex

I agree. Casual sex is one thing. Looks rule in the ONS market.
Settling is another. Settling for even a halfway decent looking woman has never been harder than 2020s.

Because settling for a 7+ not only requires looks but a shit ton of money. Most GL women (the models you see on IG) will also choose lots of money over the mans genetics if given the choice.

Most average guys who will settle in the 2020s will have to deal with women who are far, far below their looksmax and very oveweight.

I'm seeing this more and more. Fit, ordinary 5/10 guys who don't make a lot of money, married to 1/10 women who weigh 300+ pounds.
I dont get it. Why would they get married instead of just waiting it out and playing the long game. Better off with a degraded normie 35 year old than a 1/10 in your 20s. I understand hypergamy but society would literally collapse if 1s were all being paired off with 5/10s

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Saying that Chads date on rookie mode is disingenuous.

doesn't apply if non-nt

I slip between MTN and HTN acording to my past relashionships, sexual experience and female attention I had acording to your statement.

Last edited:
Chadlite by this metric but I'm really not.

I’m a HTN (look at my post history for proof) and have had 40+ sexual partners. Most Beckies and a few Stacy lites. No full stacies though due to south Asian ethnicity.
No fucking way.

👏👏👏👏