Dating in 2023

D

Deleted member 2381

It’s so over for the average schmuck
Joined
Jul 14, 2019
Posts
14,786
Reputation
87,051
WhatsApp Image 2023 01 22 at 234819


@Xangsane
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 23554, AscendingHero and 17 others
ER motivation


3618DD8E D267 49A0 A8C5 FF43B2A9F186
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, Deleted member 19036 and Sprinkles
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, Shade91, Deleted member 23554 and 9 others
Based
Noname
1674215181822349-jpg.2048508
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, AscendingHero, Xangsane and 8 others
I pity the poor bastard that ends up marrying these broads. He will never compare to the chads she had her fun with.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shade91, babouchelelouche, AscendingHero and 10 others
I pity the poor bastard that ends up marrying these broads. He will never compare to the chads she had her fun with.
She hasn't slept with any chads because chads are a rare breed of men, like less than 2% of men are chads. She's in actuality just describing a HTN.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Azr616 and Artemis
chads game of life is the most fun,

game difficulty with dev commands on
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azr616, Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 14693 and 4 others
chads game of life is the most fun,

game difficulty with dev commands on
VERY IRONIC reading this from you :feelskek:

So, how did it help you to be Chad, Son? :feelshehe:
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
It’s all or nothing

Brutal how after all this gymcelling and surgery I’m still one of the unattractive men they would settle for 😢😢
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Azr616, Deleted member 25667 and 1 other person
To me it makes perfect sense why I am a 31 years old virgin
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado
"ramenafficianado
1 point·2 days ago

South Asian thick gir here. I do love a good orally fixated white boy eager to please"

fat indian lol
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I mean she’s right though
 
  • +1
Reactions: infini
VERY IRONIC reading this from you :feelskek:

So, how did it help you to be Chad, Son? :feelshehe:

this doesnt mean much, I had more hair this time, before my trm flopped with shorter hair

hair is life proven once again


I chose my game difficulty as chad but my dev commands glitched out making me a normie and my support ticket gets ignored for fixing the gameplay difficulty
 
this doesnt mean much, I had more hair this time, before my trm flopped with shorter hair

hair is life proven once again


I chose my game difficulty as chad but my dev commands glitched out making me a normie and my support ticket gets ignored for fixing the gameplay difficulty
You are htn + live in shitty non connected Town. You Needed to put more effort to get laid. Those chads she's talking about look like a different species. Plus she's probably a Becky if She gets pumped and dumped
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 16474
If you can't beat them join them
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

Similar threads

AutistKhan
Replies
2
Views
60
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
dreamz
Blackpill I miss 2023
Replies
1
Views
55
dreamz
dreamz
Harlem_Spartan
Replies
2
Views
28
Jgns
Jgns
H
Replies
3
Views
33
shandingo
shandingo
Jordan Barrett
Replies
11
Views
59
foidslayerr333
foidslayerr333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top