• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
SEA

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
judging by the comments he didn't mention the obvious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Hero of the Imperium, Oberyn and 1 other person
Dating in NYC is easy mode. I see normies and subhumans with attractive girlfriends everywhere. Literally 8 million people there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18890, Oberyn and 2 others
Dating in NYC is easy mode. I see normies and subhumans with attractive girlfriends everywhere. Literally 8 million people there.
Just be NT! :feelsree::soy:

Oofy Doofy

Asian men are getting bred out of existence in the most civilized cities in the USA atm. White guy/Asian female couples everywhere :cool:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Truecel14, Deleted member 21550 and 1 other person
I've never lived in NYC, but I imagine it would be a nightmare. Too many greedy, materialistic people who feel entitled to the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, latincell95 and Oberyn
Asian men are getting bred out of existence in the most civilized cities in the USA atm. White guy/Asian female couples everywhere :cool:
Nah. Asian men get Asian girls. Most Asian girls marry Asian men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052, Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
I've never lived in NYC, but I imagine it would be a nightmare. Too many greedy, materialistic people who feel entitled to the best.
I have lived there for 6 months. It's the same as any other big city in the US: Heaven for casual dating and sex if you are white, tall and have a 6+ face. Money is not that much of an issue unless you shoot for instagram golddiggers and models.

It's hell if you are ethnic, short or have any facial failos at all. If you are black, you better be a famous rapper or you get swiped off instantly.

It just compounds in NYC because of how shallow the overall atmosphere is. Your competition already got hair transplants, gets regular filler treatments, is gymmaxed at 12% body fat, got tooth alignment and rhinoplasty.
There is no way to survive in that dating environment as just some random skinnyfat guy who would like to meet a girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 32410, Sick and 7 others
I have lived there for 6 months. It's the same as any other big city in the US: Heaven for casual dating and sex if you are white, tall and have a 6+ face. Money is not that much of an issue unless you shoot for instagram golddiggers and models.

It's hell if you are ethnic, short or have any facial failos at all. If you are black, you better be a famous rapper or you get swiped off instantly.

It just compounds in NYC because of how shallow the overall atmosphere is. Your competition already got hair transplants, gets regular filler treatments, is gymmaxed at 12% body fat, got tooth alignment and rhinoplasty.
There is no way to survive in that dating environment as just some random skinnyfat guy who would like to meet a girl.
Yes, I imagine actually seeing a chick more than 2-3 times would be a nightmare, and that 6/10 women are starting to get bored of even chads and gigachads.

Yes, I imagine actually seeing a chick more than 2-3 times would be a nightmare, and that 6/10 women are starting to get bored of even chads and gigachads.
Elite athletes and actors run trains on NYC women, they easily have body counts in the 100s.

They are completely unfazed by an average chadlite or even chad approaching them, they've done anal with 6 random hockey players, they have been pissed on, they take clonazepam just to get through the day.

They also have 5+ STD's easily. Just like Jordan Petersons daughter (whose 2 page medication list was leaked)

Tbh, there are much better places in the country (and in the world) to meet women who aren't such circus freaks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 32410, Deleted member 21550 and 4 others
A lot of looksmaxed guys in NYC, but also a lot of girls, which compensates for harder competition. People forget that small cities with fewer looksmaxed guys also have fewer girls.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21550 and Hero of the Imperium
Elite athletes and actors run trains on NYC women, they easily have body counts in the 100s.

They are completely unfazed by an average chadlite or even chad approaching them, they've done anal with 6 random hockey players, they have been pissed on, they take clonazepam just to get through the day.

They also have 5+ STD's easily. Just like Jordan Petersons daughter (whose 2 page medication list was leaked)

Tbh, there are much better places in the country (and in the world) to meet women who aren't such circus freaks.
All this done by the typical LTB who feels entitled to an investment banker Chad?

But NYC, London, LA are where the best of the best go to prove they the best.

Never forget that

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Why are we talking about NYC, I thought this was 99% an India central forum?

• +1
Can we all spam his comments to point out some minor thing about his face so that he becomes insecure, let's say his nose is weird or something

• JFL
Reactions: Alvaro
A lot of looksmaxed guys in NYC, but also a lot of girls, which compensates for harder competition. People forget that small cities with fewer looksmaxed guys also have fewer girls.
NYC chicks are probably the most entitled women you can find in the United States. Maybe Los Angeles creatures are similar. If you're trying to attract stacies, your competition isn't "looksmaxed guys," your competition is the most successful and famous men in the entire country. Oh, and everything is more expensive, so drinking, partying, and whatever else is going to put a much bigger dent in your account than in other cities.

All this done by the typical LTB who feels entitled to an investment banker Chad?
No, they're probably stacylite at least. NYC women are fitness nuts, they're not slobs like the rest of the USA. NYC also attracts a "classier" type of woman than Los Angeles or Miami.

strange how you never here women talking about how hard dating is.
Yes you do, they just complain about different things. It's not about getting dates, it's about getting commitment [from chads].

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Deleted member 21550, latincell95 and 3 others
NYC,LA,Chicago. I would never live in these shitholes. Good luck with competing statusmaxed / htn-chadlites bankers - millionaires.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550 and latincell95
NYC,LA,Chicago. I would never live in these shitholes. Good luck with competing people with insane status/ htn-chadlites bankers - millionaires.
yeah agree, but if u wanna truly know ur level u gotta do it in these cities man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550 and Oberyn
yeah agree, but if u wanna truly know ur level u gotta do it in these cities man
Good-looking people can still slay but they are delusional if they think they are slaying top-level foids in the city, They have no network to reach those women. It's the same for London just 10x worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550 and Blackgymmax
What do people think of this?

>Being single for 3 yrs.

Oh, we know :lul::lul::lul:

A study by Lefkowitz, Weschechelom and Leavitt (2018) consisting of a self report survey of sexual behavior among first year university students found that compared to their peers who had kissed partners, young adults who had never kissed were more likely to be Asian-American, less likely to be in a romantic relationship, were less extroverted, were more likely to be in the Honors College, and drank alcohol less frequently.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

What do people think of this?

He's competing against:

-NT Thugmaxxed Blacks/Latinos
-Rich, tall, and white ashkenazi/WASP Chad banker types
-Eastern European white HTNs

Add the cherry on top that status and money matters a whole lot in NYC, and you got a major dating disaster.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Xangsane and Oberyn
NYC chicks are probably the most entitled women you can find in the United States. Maybe Los Angeles creatures are similar. If you're trying to attract stacies, your competition isn't "looksmaxed guys," your competition is the most successful and famous men in the entire country. Oh, and everything is more expensive, so drinking, partying, and whatever else is going to put a much bigger dent in your account than in other cities.

No, they're probably stacylite at least. NYC women are fitness nuts, they're not slobs like the rest of the USA. NYC also attracts a "classier" type of woman than Los Angeles or Miami.

Yes you do, they just complain about different things. It's not about getting dates, it's about getting commitment [from chads].
They're fitness nuts because they're trying to get Chad to commit.

• +1
He's competing against:

Add the cherry on top that status and money matters a whole lot in NYC, and you got a major dating disaster.
Very well said, up against those 3 it is going to be nearly impossible

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Xangsane
Well.. I am Chad and will say that NYC girls are good but there are parts of the country not in your aforementioned big cities that fog

Nyc is good mainly for the tourists and students * tbh. And sometimes when the old Wasp population stops by

Also, there are neighborhoods in NYC that have shortage of eligible men yet have plenty of good looking young women on a Saturday night

Last edited:
said nobody. i can debunk the fuck out of you. theres a video of a dude checking the couples irl. EVERYONE IS LOOKSMATCHED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, latincell95 and Oberyn
Good-looking people can still slay but they are delusional if they think they are slaying top-level foids in the city, They have no network to reach those women. It's the same for London just 10x worse
1000000000000000000000000000000%

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
He's competing against:

He looks like a bitch, even if it's partly affected for the camera

As far as money status, it's my bias but it's really a personality thing; yes NYC attracts money just like DC attracts power, but just because a bunch of beckies and their looks matches are clamoring for something doesn't mean it is worthwhile, and doesn't turn them into chad and stacy

Depends on how good looking; at elite level if they meet another elite level and hit it off then it's really not a big deal if they didn't see the entire menu

Yes, we all wish we had the perfect match for life, but thems the breaks

Well.. I am Chad and will say that NYC girls are good but there are parts of the country not in your aforementioned big cities that fog

Nyc is good mainly for the tourists tbh. And sometimes when the old Wasp population stops by

Also, there are neighborhoods in NYC that have shortage of eligible men yet have plenty of good looking young women on a Saturday night
Why is there a shortage of men?

Gay neighborhood :lul: with good bars and restaurants

Don't want to bully or dox, let's just say I get counter stalked on Instagram and can meet girls everywhere in the city
Stats?

5'10", dark looks, hunter eyes, good jaw and frame

I don't want to get too specific but let's just say I would never get mistaken for a cuck, maybe an intellectual or a serial killer

New Yorkers are relatively short for Americans even though there are sometimes Nordics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
5'10", dark looks, hunter eyes, good jaw and frame

I don't want to get too specific but let's just say I would never get mistaken for a cuck, maybe an intellectual or a serial killer

New Yorkers are relatively short for Americans even though there are sometimes Nordics
Race?

Why is there a shortage of men?
its not true. they arent good looking women. i cant stand this absolute fucking joke of a meme. eligible men = 7/10 or 6/10+ men compensating with money good body etc going for 3-4/10 women.

• +1
NYC, LA, Chicago, etc dating scenes are equivalent to that of London, Amsterdam, or any major European city.:lul::lul:

It really isn't easier in the U.S. as an ethnic

He looks like a bitch, even if it's partly affected for the camera

As far as money status, it's my bias but it's really a personality thing; yes NYC attracts money just like DC attracts power, but just because a bunch of beckies and their looks matches are clamoring for something doesn't mean it is worthwhile, and doesn't turn them into chad and stacy
Dude. NYC is literally the financial center of the whole world. Merryll Lynch, JP Morgan, Swisse Bank all have their headquarters there. Dudes that work on those firms make beacoup money which allows them to looksmaxx through surgeries. Nvm the fact that there are world-renowned plastic surgeons based there, making it 10x easier for those men aka avoiding travel to the 3rd world country to have some mutt saw your bones off:lul::lul:

• +1
NYC's dating scene is in no way, shape, or form different from London. You're literally competing against the top 0.1% of men. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Dude. NYC is literally the financial center of the whole world. Merryll Lynch, JP Morgan, Swisse Bank all have their headquarters there. Dudes that work on those firms make beacoup money which allows them to looksmaxx through surgeries. Nvm the fact that there are world-renowned plastic surgeons based there, making it 10x easier for those men aka avoiding travel to the 3rd world country to have some mutt saw your bones off:lul::lul:
Most of us working for those big banks don't make big money at all, most are on 100k to 500k a year.

Money is the least powerful tool to slay out of all the options.

I am pretty sure the biggest slayers in NYC or LA would be the personal trainers and other kind of gym bros.

Most of us working for those big banks don't make big money at all, most are on 100k to 500k a year.

Money is the least powerful tool to slay out of all the options.

I am pretty sure the biggest slayers in NYC or LA would be the personal trainers and other kind of gym bros.
I'm talking about those (((dudes))). Young Ashkenazi 6ft+ Patrick Bateman WASP-y types. They have the (((networks))) to make millions/yr.

Of course gentile salaries are capped. Something something "nepotism." Can't allow the goyim to have nice things

• +1
I'm talking about those (((dudes))). Young Ashkenazi 6ft+ Patrick Bateman WASP-y types. They have the (((networks))) to make millions/yr.

Of course gentile salaries are capped. Something something "nepotism." Can't allow the goyim to have nice things
Agree, but those Bateman style bankers whoa Dads owned boutique Funds are largely limited now.

The money they used to leech now goes to CCP, or even Jack and pony MA, and moreso to recessed trucels in silicon Valley, and 200 IQ curry and rice blown up quants

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and latincell95

Agree, but those Bateman style bankers whoa Dads owned boutique Funds are largely limited now.

The money they used to leech now goes to CCP, or even Jack and pony MA, and moreso to recessed trucels in silicon Valley, and 200 IQ curry and rice blown up quants