Which of these major Western cities are the hardest to date in?

Which of these major cities are the hardest to date in?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Title, multiple choice poll. Which of these major Western cities are the hardest to date in for a sub-PSL 6, non-statusmaxxed young male?

@Chinacurry @Gandy

Sydney, i bet. it’s chad city. the women there are probably tall too

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
They’re all bad except Rio. Why would a Brazilian city be on the list

• So Sad
Reactions: to be human
Title, multiple choice poll. Which of these major Western cities are the hardest to date in for a sub-PSL 6, non-statusmaxxed young male?
Toronto is by the far the easiest out of all of those cities for dating. A combination of large non-white population lowering the ethnic tax, average height being lower than the other cities, and being a very liveable city in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: John124
Toronto is by the far the easiest out of all of those cities for dating. A combination of large non-white population lowering the ethnic tax, and being a very liveable city in the first place.
@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink and to be human
I'd say London, especially if you're not White

• Love it
Remember that there are a lot of girls too.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Remember that there are a lot of girls too.
I wonder why major cities tend to have a higher female:male ratio than smaller cities and large towns.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and to be human
No dating life when Ur in the basement

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I wonder why major cities tend to have a higher female:male ratio than smaller cities and large towns.
More safety in the bigger cities? Also hunting for Chad in the places with the largest populations

• +1
More safety in the bigger cities? Also hunting for Chad in the places with the largest populations
Big cities are ridden with crime.
I agree that women move to cities after they graduate college or grad school in hopes of getting some statusmaxxed Chad to commit (they fail most of the time)

• +1
Big cities are ridden with crime.
I agree that women move to cities after they graduate college or grad school in hopes of getting some statusmaxxed Chad to commit (they fail most of the time)
By being safer I mean there are more resources that allow the law to protect womenz

And those high crime areas are in the ends and ghettos, not the places where they actually move into

• +1
Chicago and LA

• +1
where is San Francisco it's nightmare mode here

• JFL
By being safer I mean there are more resources that allow the law to protect womenz

And those high crime areas are in the ends and ghettos, not the places where they actually move into
Sometimes they're forced to move into the ghettos due to having no or very little money.

• +1
@Nobagger Everywhere?

Utrecht, Amsterdam, Den Haag, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Nijmegen, Maastricht, all Dutch cities and towns. But these 7 will be the most brutal

Toronto is by the far the easiest out of all of those cities for dating. A combination of large non-white population lowering the ethnic tax, average height being lower than the other cities, and being a very liveable city in the first place.
What the fuck does the city being "liveable" have to do with having sex :lul: What does "liveable" even mean? Toronto is hell, chads get 5 matches a day on tinder

• +1
Utrecht, Amsterdam, Den Haag, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Nijmegen, Maastricht, all Dutch cities and towns. But these 7 will be the most brutal
I haven't included Dutch cities, as it's a small country.

-Western cities
-Rio de jenairo

Might be easier than the others above but it's absolute brutality if you are not HTN+

• +1
I haven't included Dutch cities, as it's a small country.
They are the most brutal either way tho. You'll have to compete with white 6'4 blue eyed brown tiktok haired with a sharp jawline. That is 30% of the population of young men in "big" Dutch cities. Life as a subhuman in a big city is brutal, i'm happy my parents (including me and my siblings) will move soon to a smaller town.

They are the most brutal either way tho. You'll have to compete with white 6'4 blue eyed brown tiktok haired with a sharp jawline. That is 30% of the population of young men in "big" Dutch cities. Life as a subhuman in a big city is brutal, i'm happy my parents (including me and my siblings) will move soon to a smaller town.
I am not that tall (5'11") and when I went as a teenager I made out with a girl there (first time) and got groped by a woman (she grabbed my ass in front of her bf).

Granted they were all drunk because drinking age was low back then (I was getting served at 15) but height pill can't be that bad in NL if you are all tall. It's like everyone being white in Poland, taken for granted. I know you personally are a manlet but saying the dating market is sub 6'4" = incel doesn't sound real.

Every incel says that their country is the hardest.

• +1
I am not that tall (5'11") and when I went as a teenager I made out with a girl there (first time) and got groped by a woman (she grabbed my ass in front of her bf).

Granted they were all drunk because drinking age was low back then (I was getting served at 15) but height pill can't be that bad in NL if you are all tall. It's like everyone being white in Poland, taken for granted. I know you personally are a manlet but saying the dating market is sub 6'4" = incel doesn't sound real.
I won't say sub 6'4 but sub 6'2. Average male height here is 6'3.

I won't say sub 6'4 but sub 6'2. Average male height here is 6'3.
Why the hell do you dutch freaks always lie about the average height so much? Average height for young dutch men is barely 6'1 and that's being generous

Why the hell do you dutch freaks always lie about the average height so much? Average height for young dutch men is barely 6'1 and that's being generous
Come here and i'll show your the average height is 6'2-6'3. Dutch men are too tall and it's brutal most JB's heightmog me.

Come here and i'll show your the average height is 6'2-6'3. Dutch men are too tall and it's brutal most JB's heightmog me.
The statistics and studies disagree with your body dysmorphia :ROFLMAO:

The statistics and studies disagree with your body dysmorphia :ROFLMAO:
The fake online statistics and studies aren't true at all. Come her and you will be brutally heightpilled. 12yo JB's mog me, even though im 5'6/169cm